G Idle meets

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua POV

 

“Shu-Shuhua?”

 

My eyes widened in surprise. How did this lady know my name? Aish, this is embarrassing. She knows my name, but I don’t know her’s. 

 

“Ah hello!  Yeh Shuhua is my name. You can just call me Shuhua Can I...ah, can I-” I start stuttering.

 

“Oh! You want to know my name right? My name is Seo Soojin. Soojin is fine.” 

 

Woah! This lady, Soojin, is the first one who managed to guess what I want to say. I am quite surprised. I gave her my biggest smile. Thank god she managed to guess what I wanted to say even though I was stuttering so much.

 

“Um, Soojin, can I sit in the chair...next to you?” I ask shyly.

 

“Of course!” Soojin said.

 

Once I sat down, other people began to fill the room. I didn’t recognize any of them except for Minnie and Yuqi who I met last week. 

 

“Yugi! I met someone who understands what I say!” I start to say in Mandarian.

 

“Who? I was the only one who could understand the broken Korean you're saying!” Yuqi said teasingly.

 

“Yah! Don’t even mention my poor speaking! Hmph, thankfully she understood what I was saying otherwise it would’ve been embarrassing!” 

 

“So who is it? I don’t recognize anyone here beside you and Minnie!”

 

“I was the one who understood her.” Soojin interrupted with an amused gaze.

 

Eh?! Did she just- does she also understand Chinese? Yuqi seemed even more surprised than I was.

Yuqi hesitated before asking, “Ah, do you speak Mandarin? I thought Shuhua and I are the only ones who understood Chinese…”

 

“No, I don’t speak Chinese. I only understand a few words. I guessed what you two were saying.” Soojin said shyly.

 

“Oh I see! What’s your name? Maybe we can exchange contact information!” Yuqi said excitedly.

 

“No need. Ah I don’t mean that rudely. What I mean is that you're about to find out in a minute.” Soojin said.

 

“Are you...Are you part of...the group?” I asked shyly.

 

I mean it certainly wouldn’t be surprising. Soojin was absolutely stunning. The mole underneath her eye was especially attractive. She looked really pretty. She had a fierce but soft look. Almost like a cuddly lion cub...What am I even thinking! Focu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter