Back

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin P.O.V.

 

Where am I?

 

I rubbed my eyes and stood up from my bed. I had been crying again. My eyes were red and puffy. 

 

I still can’t get you for my mind...my dear Shushu...I still remember the cold eyes you had when you left me. Oh how I wish I was not the cause for that cold look. But sadly, I was the reason you were broken.

 

I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 6:39. Sigh, it seems I still can not get any sleep...I glance at the date to see if I have anything to do today. March 8th, 2018. Guess I don’t have anything today.

 

Wait...I quickly pick up my phone and my eyes widen in surprise. 2018? 2018?! I was sure just yesterday, the date was March 7th, 2020?! I shake my head in confusion. There must have been a mistake. How could I have possibly gone back in time? How did I go back to the first day I met my Shuhua?

 

A message suddenly popped up on my screen. I quickly opened it.

 

“Good morning Seo Soojin. We would like to remind you about the meet today. You will be meeting your fellow group members. Again, congratulations on being accepted as one of G-Idle.”

 

?My mind went blank. I- My mind couldn’t process the message...On the first day I met them, I had gotten the exact same message. Could it be possible?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter