Choose the clown

Breakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Every day I hate more my life" said Jennie looking in the mirror in the clown costume. "This is so uncomfortable, this green wig It does not  fit me" she complained.

"Don't be a complainer" said Lisa, standing by her side. "I feel like we look great" she said proudly.

"I really love you with my life girls!" Jisoo said as she walked out of the room where they were changing. The older one began to explain what they would have to do, Jennie looked at her seriously as Lisa nodded firmly at all the directions. "In about...ten minutes they'll be out, okay?" she said to get out quickly before Jennie killed her.

"So, what can we do?" asked Lisa. "Maybe start with some jokes and then..."

"Do you know what we can do?" she answered, approaching the younger one dangerously. "Let's get out of here, I want to go out of here" she said, shaking her head as her wig moved with her, apparently the whiskey from earlier had begun to take effect. "I should have stayed home with Rosé" she said, removing her red nose and throwing it somewhere in the room.

"I don't think you would have liked to see Rosé with Joy..." Lisa shut up when she noticed that she had already screwed up and Jennie was furious, looking at her through her blue diamond painted eyes.

"What did you say?!" asked the upset brunette.

"Um... Look at the alcohol!" exclaimed Lisa again but Jennie was coming at her dangerously. "Okay, Rosé will have a date with Joy to give her guitar lessons!" she quickly exclaimed to get Jennie away from her.

"Guitar lessons?! I know what Rosé's guitar lessons are and they are anything but guitar lessons!" she shouted.

"Yeah, you weren't subtle at all..." Lisa said quietly. Jennie sat down on the couch passing her hand on her face with frustration.

"Then, she did get over me..." she said with the unsteady tone, Lisa sat down next to her and put her arm around her as a sign of support. "Do you think Rosé prefers Joy?" she asked, looking at her hands in her lap.

"Well... who wouldn't, she's tall, she has long black hair, she's very pretty and her legs..." she shut up when she saw the serious look Jennie was giving her.

"You're not helping me!" she yell at her, stepping aside. "Why she would prefer Joy?!"

"She's taller than you"

"And?!"

"That's four centimeters, worth"

"Only by four centimeters?!" she shout this time getting up from the couch.

"No, I told you, she's tall, she has long black hair. Besides, she doesn't like her cousin..."

"I have to go home now" Jennie said taking her bag, but Jisoo just walked in to take them to the garden to do the show.

---

When they went up the mini stage, Jennie was so impatient, all she wanted to do was get out there and go talk to Rosé, she didn't take much notice of the kids since Lisa was the one who was literally clowning around.

"...For the next trick, I'll need my partner!" said Lisa, but Jennie was still in a trance thinking. "Jen" whispered but the brunette still didn't hear her.

The only thing Jennie had in mind were images of a possible relationship between Rosé and Joy.

Rosé and Joy practicing on their EX-girlfriend's white Fender guitar with Rosé behind Joy holding her fingers as they strummed the strings.

Rosé and Joy walk on the beach barefoot and holding their hands while Mystery Of Love plays in the background.

Rosé a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter