She's already over me

Breakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie ran through the streets of downtown Seoul as fast as her legs would carry her, people on the street looked at her funny after all it is not a normal thing to see a girl dressed as a clown running while being chased by another girl dressed as a clown.

"Jennie!" shouted Lisa as she chased the brunette.

"I have to get home before Joy!" shouted the brunette from a considerable distance, Jennie kept running past in the middle of the crowd who was making annoying comments about the girl's attitude.

Lisa tried to follow her without losing sight of her, only Jennie could think of running away at rush hour just at the time of day when most people were on the street.

"At least we're on the bus!" shouted Lisa, earning an elbow from the tall man she pushed past.

When Lisa was finally able to catch up with the brunette she convinced her to go by bus, literally the girls' apartment was across town and going on foot was not the best option, neither was going dressed as clowns on the street but...

The bus was full of people in office clothes who were looking at the pair of girls strangely. Jennie was looking at them all with hate, all she wanted was to get home and talk to Rosé. A little boy about six years old approached the girls, looking at them.

"What?" Jennie asked rudely. The little boy approached them and started asking them to tell him a joke, Jennie simply tried to ignore him by giving Lisa a signal to get the boy off her back.

"Tell me a joke!" insisted the little one. Lisa didn't know what to say either, she just stood there silently watching the people, trying to find the little one's companion. "You two are very boring clowns" complained the boy. Jennie snorted and bent down at the boy's height.

"Do you want to hear a very funny joke?" she said with sarcasm as the boy nodded frantically, Lisa looked at her cautiously. "My life" the brunette said, "my whole life is a complete joke!" She raised her voice, attracting more looks. "And you know why?! Because two weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend and now she's about to replace me with Joy! With long legged Joy! And you know why?! for four ing inches!" The boy started to panic, Lisa begged Jennie to stop before they ended up in jail for traumatizing a child. "She's four centimeters taller than me! I mean, I know Rosé likes tall people but while we were together that was never an issue, why is it now?" Jennie began to cry causing the white paint on her face to start to fade and the flower in her suit pocket was crushed as if sadness was part of her too, the boy began to scream for his mother causing Lisa to panic trying to get Jennie away from the boy, then a woman appeared who took the boy away from the girls screaming at them to stay away from their son or she would call the police.

Lisa rang the bell to get off the bus as soon as possible before the boy's father came chasing them through the streets, both of them ran from the man until they lost him on one of the small streets where they hid until they saw the man running away.

"I never should have told you about Joy" said Lisa, holding her . Jennie took out the typical infinity handkerchief from her sleeve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter