Voodoo doll

Breakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New day, new life they say out there. Jennie woke up extremely well, it's like those days when you really feel like you rested, she wasn't being arrested for anything or waking up in a police station. She felt happy, until she remembered Rosé and made a ball in her bed again, she really doesn't know how they ended up like that they were so well off before fighting over literally stupid things.

Like that time when they fought over because Jennie ate Rosé's cake, when Rosé hid Kuma, when Jennie hid Joohwangie for revenge by threatening to flush her down the toilet if she didn't return Kuma.

Jennie took a deep breath before picking up her cell phone, she needed someone to make her happy so she dialed the number she knew she could get to in a minute.

"Hello!" she greeting. "How are you this morning?"

Rosé was about to head into the living room when she heard Jennie speak, the curiosity and discomfort she felt listening to her talk made her stay outside the door of the room with her ear clinging to it so she could hear more.

"What are you doing?" asked Lisa who was passing by and was surprised to see her best friend clinging to a door.

"Shh..." she made her shut up. "Jennie is talking to someone" she whispered. Lisa frowned but was interested to know what was going on so she stood beside Rosé with her ear clinging to the door.

"...I miss you a lot too" said the brunette in the room. "We should meet soon" Rosé frowned.

"Who is she talking to?" the blonde asked Lisa in a whisper, Lisa shrugged.

"Maybe to dinner? The day after tomorrow I'm free..." continued Jennie. "I need to distract myself a little..." she said with a more muted tone. "Yes... I'll see you... I love you..."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back for Rosé, she opened the door of the room roughly causing Lisa to fall to the floor, the blonde entered the room, Jennie look at her in a strange gaze.

"I have to hang up, I'll call you later, a kiss" said the brunette quickly cutting off the call, Rosé was standing in front of Jennie's bed clenching her fists. "Rosé! Wh-what are you doing here?" she asked, watching as the younger girl approached her dangerously.

"That's why you didn't wanted us to be together?" she asked in a loud voice, Jennie frowned. "How long have you had someone else?" she asked breaking down. Jennie still didn't know what was going on.

"What are you tal..." she shut up as she felt Rosé's hand hit her cheek to quickly leave the room.

Jennie tried to follow her but it was too late, the youngest had locked herself in her room. Hearing all that commotion Jisoo went over to them and helped Lisa who was still on the floor.

"What happened here?" asked the older girl checking Lisa's head.

"I have no idea" explained Jennie, "Rosé just walked in and slapped me"

"I was listening to your conversation on the phone" said Lisa in pain. Jennie seemed to understand everything. "You told someone I love you. How did you want her to be?

"But... "

"To who were you saying I love you?" Jisoo asked.

"To my cousin" she answered as if it were obvious. Lisa frowned.

"Do you say I love you to your cousin? Isn't that ?" she ask, Jennie looks at her and immediately denies. "I mean, I don't judge anyone but..."

"Lisa I don't like my cousin!" Jennie shouted at her. The brunette went to Rosé's door and started knocking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter