Too bad for those clowns

Breakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé was impatiently waiting for Lisa in her room, she had made a mistake, a tremendous one, and if Jennie found out the chances of get back together were down from 100% to literally 0%. Lisa opened the door of the room and entered with a bat in her hands in case Rosé was doing some kind of satanic ritual again.

"Um...What did you want to tell me?" said the youngest, standing at the doorway.

"I did something very stupid" said the blonde biting her nails.

"I know, a voodoo doll? seriously Chaeyoung?" she said, Rosé just shrugged. "I thought you wanted to get back to Jennie, not almost kill her"

"I want to go back to her!" she exclaimed as she approached Lisa, who quickly grabbed the bat.

"Okay, I believe you, please don't do anything to me!" cried the younger one with fear, Rosé let out a snort and ran her hands through her hair frustrated.

"I told Joy I wanted a date with her today" the blonde said, Lisa dropped the bat making it fall on her foot to take it immediately with her hand because of the pain.

"You did what?!" cried the younger one jumping on one foot, Rosé quickly covered with her hand.

"I know it was stupid but it was on impulse, I was so jealous of Jennie's call yesterday that I told Joy if she wanted to come here today to give her a guitar lesson," she replied.

"Guitar class my grandmother!" exclaimed Lisa. "Why did you and Jennie have to be so strange? You can't just get back together!" she continued. "You two took away my desire to love someone someday," Rosé looked at her.

"But Jisoo gives back that desires to you" replied the older one, to which Lisa burst out laughing with a stupid smile. "Anyway, what am I going to do? Jennie can't find out" she sid with despair.

"That's going to be difficult if Joy is going to be at the birthday party with us" said Lisa, Rosé looked at her with open eyes.

"Which birthday?"

"Jisoo's nephew's?" she said as if it was obvious. "Jisoo reminds us literally ten times a day, did you forget?" Rosé nodded nervously.

"What I am going to do?!"

"So tell Joy not to come, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter