Part 4

Game Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ruby was drawing as Sana and Jihyo raided the blue temple. Sana was supposed to stay back, but it'd be quicker if they both went in and can quickly come back.

Jihyo and Sana ran in, so Nayeon telling at the guards who were unfazed. Both of them didn't fight, but they let Nayeon go.

Nayeon took off, grabbed the sword out of Sana's hand and started killing the guards "Beat that!"

Ji: "Chill Nay, it's not that serious"

Nay: "Yea I know. I got so annoyed"

Nay: "Which one of you was in Orange? I know that's the first place to go"

Sana: "Me and Ruby" Sana also walked over and took the blue stone out of the wall

Nay: "Ruby?! Where is she?"

Sana: "Outside, let's go. We left her alone because girl couldn't handle the temples"

They all ran out and saw Ruby drawing on a paper. Ruby looked up "Hi, your back"

Nay: "How do you feel?"

Ruby: "Can we move on. I want to get out of here"

Nayeon carried Ruby on her back, and they headed off to the Yellow temple. Jihyo sighed "Okay, Nay I need you to stay with Ruby"

Ruby: "I can help"

Nay: "I'll stay with her. But remember, I think this is the one where you have to go through the top"

Jihyo: "It is. So it'll take us a while"

Ruby: "I can help"

Sana: "How much longer to the temple"

Ji: "I don't know, but it's gonna be a while"

Ruby: "I. Can. Help!"

Nay: "We can hear you Ruby, but you aren't helping"

Ruby: "Why not?"

Nay: "For various reasons. Also Sana how do you feel"

Sana: "Better, Ruby? How do you feel?"

Ruby: "Like "

Ji: "Hey! Watch your language"

Ruby: "I'm alright...it still hurts"

Ji: "I couldn't find their blindfolds, so I think the bandage might let go soon. We need the blindfolds"

Nay: "Yellow might have them"

Ruby: "Why do you need the blindfolds"

Ji: "Because it's supposed to be the bandage then the blindfolds. But since they went missing, it rushes us to get the stones in hopes to find blindfolds to stop your cuts"

Ruby: "That makes no sense"

Nay: "Notice your hearts, it stopped, but it never went back up?"

Ruby: "Oh...so it completes the aid?"

Sana: "Yea, I'm okay. But you need it"

Ruby: "Oh, but to go faster. Can I help?"

Nay: "Ask one more time, and I swear child you will regret it"

Ruby: "Can...I...help???"

Nayeon set Ruby down, turned around and threw her over her shoulder "Let's go"

Ruby: "Nay...let me down!"

Sana and Jihyo were laughing, Nayeon just threw Ruby over her shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes.

Nayeon: "What was that Ruby?"

Ruby: "Let..Me..Down" Ruby was hitting Nayeon's back"

Nayeon: "I would stop hitting me...Just know I will hit you back"

Ruby then realized what she meant and accepted her fate "I won't ask anymore"

Nayeon: "Promise?"

Ruby: "Yes I promise, I can please get down...can I please just get back on your back"

Nayeon set Ruby down and let Ruby get on her back "Ask again, that's what'll happen"

Ruby just stayed quiet, and they continued on the journey for about 40 minutes.

Sana and Jihyo found the temple, Ruby was asleep, Nayeon was looking around.

Jihyo: "Okay so this is the yellow temple."

Nay: "Go around, you should be able to climb"

Jihyo: "Yea, Sana lets go"

Nayeon set Ruby down, and sat waiting for the others to return.

Jihyo and Sana went around the temple, found the little area where they have to climb. Going down, they landed on the cage.

Mina: "Hey!"

Chae: "Finally"

Ji: "Sana go get the stone, I'll rescue the kids"

Mina: "Kid? As if?"

Chae: "So who have you found so far"

Sana: "Me, Ruby, Nayeon. Ji had the map"

Chae: "What colors?"

Sana: "Me and Ruby had Orange, Nay had Blue"

Mina: "Wait orange...oh my gosh. Are you okay"

Sana: "Yea, Ruby not so much. I'll be back" Sana left to go get the stone.

Jihyo broke the cage and helped the two climb out. Sana was running back "Climb! Hurry!"

The guards were chasing her, they all made it out.

But sadly the guards were chasing them. Jihyo was yelling "Nayeon! Get Ruby! Run!"

Ruby woke up to the yelling, and saw them getting chased by 5 guards. Mina and Chaeyoung with them.

Ruby got up and ran to them. Mina pointed to the other way "That way!"

Ruby ignored her, she grabbed the sword from Sana as she passed her, then killed one guy.

2 went for her, but Ruby was quicker. She slid underneath him and stabbed him from behind. A guy tried to get Ruby, but stabbed his other friend who was already down.

That left Ruby to kill him, killing all of them without being cut or scratched. She looked up, and all of them were staring at her.

She limped over to Nayeon "So you gonna throw me over your shoulder"

Ji: "How could you run, and now limp"

Ruby: "I just saw you were in danger, and I wanted to prove to you that I can help"

Nay: "We know you can help. We all just prefer you not to"

Ruby: "Why?!"

Sana: "You have a limit on hearts, we don't, you can be injured and stay injured, we will heal"

Ruby: "I don't care. I want to help"

Mina: "Let her help, we need all the help we can get"

Ruby: "See and this is why I listen to Mina"

Ruby threw the sword on the sand, and started walking away. Jihyo was surprised she was heading the right way.

Sana grabbed the sword and they all followed a limping Ruby. Mina and Chaeyoung sighed, Mina "You don't have blindfolds?"

Nayeon passed out food to everyone except Ruby, she was ignoring everyone. "So what's the next temple, and how long?"

Ji: "I think it's the Red? One...I don't remember, but we should be reaching it in 5 minutes, it's really close"

As they all continued walking, Ruby came to a stop when she saw the temple, and sat down on the sand "So who's gonna go in. I'll wait"

Nay: "We're all gonna go in, anyways we actually do need your help"

Ruby smiled "You do?"

Nay: "Well Tzuyu isn't with us, and we need an archer"

Ruby: "Oh shoot. Okay!"

They all snuck forward, there was the window, Mina and Ruby were there. Mina to keep Ruby safe, and Ruby to shoot the arrow and cut the rope that opens the door.

They all got into position, Ruby fired the shot, and it cut the rope. Dahyun and Tzuyu looked up "Ruby!"

Mina looked through "Hi, wait they're coming"

As if on signal, the door fell, and the others charged in. They set Dahyun and Tzuyu free, and attacked the guards.

Mina and Ruby moved to a different window, and Ruby shot an arrow cutting the rope that held a box. Inside the stone.

Nayeon caught the box, they got everyone down inside and all of them took off.

Tzuyu: "Momo and Jeong left?"

Ji: "Yea, but we never had anyone trapped in green. We've only invaded. So let's see how this goes"

Jihyo led them in the right direction, and they all started walking. Tzuyu and Dahyun saw Ruby limping

Tzu: "What color were u in Ruby?"

Ruby: "Orange, so was Sana"

Dahyun took the blindfold off of her neck and stopped Ruby "Wait let me put this on you"

Tzuyu walked to Sana and put the blindfold on her "I know Sana, but you also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter