Part 3

Game Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they continued down, most of them were there together. It time to pick up the rest of the group, a total of 12 levels and a final boss that is really hard to beat.

It all depends on Ruby really, if she can go 12 hours without losing a heart then she gets a full heart and will be back to 5 hearts total. Jihyo stopped her injury before it fully took the 2nd heart.

Ruby was walking next to Chaeyoung, mainly because of the ribbon. But she was safe, Ruby can't do anything, anytime they need to fight, they push Ruby back.

Yes of course she appreciates it, but it's kinda annoying, not being able to do anything, and if she tries to help, she gets scolded and told to stay back.

Nayeon looked at the map "Level 4 of the biggest level we have to cross, Level 5 is half its size"

Ruby looked up "Well we have 3 hours left in this day" Everyone sighed. Momo went through Ruby's bag and passed out a piece of food to everyone "That should bring up our energy some"

Jeong: "Do we have more?"

Momo: "No, but we should be able to buy some in the next Level"

They spent almost 2 hours crossing the rest of the Level, but got excited seeing a city. Ruby the most excited started running only to fall when being pulled back.

She looked back and Chaeyoung was on the floor "Sorry, I got excited" Chaeyoung started laughing "I can tell"

Both Ruby and Chaeyoung got up, and they all started walking to the city. It was a big city, but with a map and seeing the size of the level compared to the others, it was small.

When they stepped into a back door, a group of men surrounded them. Ruby went forward, she held the glasses "Who's ready for competition...a drinking competition? I'm down"

Nayeon stepped in "No you're not legal"

"We're in a video game"

Chae: "It's best you don't do this. You supposed to drink then throw the axe, closest to the middle wins."

"Oh BET. I'm down"

Ji: "We said no, look. You don't want to be drunk in this game"

"No..I do"

Tzu: "No..you don't"

"Fine...whatever"

Ruby reaches into her pocket, and quietly grabbed the knife, she cut the part that wrapped around her wrist. She stepped up to the man "I-"

Jeongyeon pulled her back, Momo stepped up "I challenge" Ruby rolled her eyes "Party poopers"

While Momo did the challenge, Nayeon got the axe out of the bag, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were scolding Ruby about it. Tzuyu was tying the ribbon back on Ruby.

Ruby groaned "Why can't I. I got in the game, I should be doing the quests"

Nay: "Yes, but the longer we keep you healthy, and out of harms way, the better chance of you getting out of this game. That is the goal, getting you out, it's a bonus if we leave"

"Whatever, this game is wack anyways"

Momo passed the challenge because the other dude barely made it on the board. Momo made it on the target at least.

As they continued, Momo couldn't focus, Ruby then realized why they didn't want her to. Momo fell and disappeared, everyone stopped. Jihyo sighed "This is why, you have a 50/50 chance of it going away or you die."

A minute later Momo came back, Ruby looked around "Sorry, I didn't know" Everyone nodded, Momo ran up to them "Let's go, Mina, Sana, and Dubs should be here"

They heard a voice, it was soft, Ruby pointed to a building.

It was Mina, she was also..being..held..hostage. Wow

Mina: "Help...Guys!"

Ji: "Come on gamer, use your brain"

Mina: "Wait..how are you here? Oh wait Timer, who is it?"

Nay: "Not the thing we should be worrying about right now Mina"

Momo: "Where is Dubs?!"

Mina: "He killed her, she's responding, 4th floor"

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Momo ran into the building with the sword to go find Dahyun. Chaeyoung untied herself from Ruby.

Jeong: "Where's Sana?"

Mina: "Ever since we came..I haven't been able to find her. Only Dahyun, I don't know"

Ruby, got the bow and arrows "Tzuyu isn't the only archer here" Ruby shot it right in the head of the guy, he dropped down. Nayeon saved Mina who hugged them "This must be her"

Jihyo nodded "Stubborn kid, this is Ruby. She watches our streams, also what is this I'm hearing about you letting the kids stay up and watch us"

Mina: "I don't know what you are talking about. Also Ji it's your fault for saying it out loud"

Ruby: "Nayeon can I see the map"

Nayeon handed Ruby the map, she fixed it to where everything can be seen. "So here are 8 dots, the 9th one is on the opposite side, heading to level...7? Where is 6?"

Nayeon looked at the map "She skipped a level? How?"

Mina looked at the map "Remember Nayeon, shake the map"

Nayeon shook the map and the numbers switched "No she's in 6, they switched 7 and 6 to have us walk off the edge of the map"

When they rest came down, Ruby introduced herself to Dahyun, she looked at the map and took off running. The others barely behind her.

"Don't!- Judge!- Me!-...for running off" Ruby stopped in front of a building, she looked back and the others barely behind her. She ran through it, there a few people on the floor "Here!"

Jeongyeon looked up "A whole day is gone"

They passed through the door, and ran through, Ruby looked at the map again "She's this way"

Mina screamed "Sana!"

Momo: "Satang!!"

DubChaeng: "SANA!"

A noise was heard through the woods, Momo stood in front of them with the sword, Tzuyu was ready with the arrow, Jeongyeon was ready with the Axe.

It got closer, and a voice was heard "Momo? Nayeon? Mina? Jeong? Jihyo? Anybody?"

They all ran forward, Ruby was left behind, she walked, the others found Sana and they reunited. When they looked back Ruby wasn't seen anywhere.

A scream was heard and they all got ready, even Sana but she just did it because the others did. They walked over. A random person, with an eyepatch, in brown clothes with a black belt, and a knife to Ruby's throat.

Tzuyu his behind bushes and aimed her arrow. The guy didn't see her but saw the others "Drop your weapons!"

They did as told, Ruby scared "I'm sorry, you guys ran off I was walking but he took me"

Nayeon shook her head "It's okay, Ruby. It's not your fault"

Sana walked closer "Ruby? Well look at me and follow me." She walked around the guy, but he followed to avoid getting attacked from behind. Tzuyu shot and he fell, Ruby ran and hugged Sana "Thank you"

They got their things ready, and continued on their journey. Dahyun looked up "It shows 3 days and 23 hours...will we make it on time?"

Nayeon sighed "It took up 2 days to get through 5 levels, another 2 days is another 5 levels, 1 day for 2 levels. We might make it with little time left."

Ruby: "We need to speed this all up"

Momo gasped "We forgot to get food!"

Nayeon sighed "Damn, the next place is in level 9"

Mina shook her head "I stole a bag...and food"

Ruby looked over "Imagine telling this story in a book, when we get released. 3000 words per chapter, 5 chapters total maybe"

Dahyun: "5? I say 6 or 7. Maybe more"

Ruby: "Well you guys can write it, if you have time"

Nay: "We would be busy, you write it"

Ruby: "I won't be able to as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter