Part 2

Game Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Ruby came to a stop, they were surrounded by trees, and somewhere Ruby would believe to be lost.

"Where are we, and why am I still connected to Jihyo"

Nay: "We are like 10 minutes away from Level 3, and we just don't want you getting lost. We have no way to track you Ruby, so either you walk with us without wondering, or you just stick to how you are"

"Sorry I want to see everything, and be playful"

Jeong: "Playful..fine, but getting lost. Not fine"

"Whatever, can we just take a break. Whoever is in the other level can wait. We still have 8 hours in the day left before I'm at 4 days left"

They came to a stopping point, and just relaxed. Even though they are in a video game and use food to keep their energy up, they can still get tired of running. Well resting is the best thing to do at the moment in case they get a side quest, it would be best to be rested.

So with that case, Jeongyeon got food from Ruby and passed it to everyone. "Let's just rest, maybe get some sleep" Ruby looked up "You guys can't see the time?"

Ji: "Sadly we can't"

Ruby looked up and clicked the time, something blinked, but everything looked the same. Jeongyeon picked up the glasses and put them on Ruby "Does that help"

Ruby nodded because she could now see the time in front of her, in the corner of the time a little wording 'Share with your team' Ruby clicked it and looked up. "Can you see the time now?"

Nayeon, Jihyo, and Jeongyeon looked up, they nodded and Y/n took off the glasses "I'm a genius with help" They laughed.

Ruby laid down, causing Jihyo to stop "Are you okay?" Ruby nodded and yawned "Can't we just sleep?" Nayeon shook her head "We don't have a lot of time"

"Excuse me?! We have 5 days and 8 hours left"

Nayeon sighed, Nayeon untied Ruby from Jihyo, and tied it on to her wrist "Get on" Ruby shakes her head "I'm okay" Nayeon smiled "Come on, anyways we're so close to level 3"

Ruby got onto Nayeon's back, and let herself be carried as she slowly fell asleep. Jeongyeon chuckled "She is such a child, how old is she?" Jihyo looked at her "She looks like she's at least 15"

Nayeon nodded "But I say we ask her when she wakes up, but let's hurry to level 3, we have to get through 12 levels total."

They continued walking, when they made it to a bridge, Nayeon looked at the map "That's level 3, let's go get whoever is in that level"

Jeongyeon stepped on the bridge, and the rope snapped, Jihyo pulled Jeongyeon back before she could fall. Nayeon sighed "How did I forget this was the stupid thing we needed to complete"

Ji: "We all forgot, wake up Ruby. We need all the brain power we can get" 

Nayeon woke up Ruby, and placed her down. Ruby yawned "Hmm?" Jeongyeon pointed to the missing bridge "A way to pass"

Ruby looked around "This is the only way across?" They all nodded, and Ruby thought long and hard, she came across a tall tree, slowly walking up to it "I think I know how to cross"

Ruby went through the bag, and pulled out an axe "Nayeon can you untie next?" Nayeon untied her and the 3 stepped back. Ruby aimed and started chopping down the tree "Cause if I chop it down, it'll fall that way across this thing"

Ruby then came to the point of it falling, so with all her strength, she hit it and it started falling, it fell across the bridge with good length on each side "Alright bye, I'm crossing"

Ruby slowly got across and turned back "Come on" Jeongyeon got across, then Jihyo, and slowly but surely Nayeon did. Ruby ran pass the trees and came to a stop

It was mountains, but the reason why she stopped it as because she ran into someone "Oh " Ruby backed up, but was held onto and mouth covered. Jeongyeon came running pass the trees "Ruby! Yo-"

She saw Ruby held captive, and just sighed "At least you aren't lost" They uncover their mouth "Help me" Jeongyeon chuckled "There is no problem, the person that captured you is Tzuyu"

Ruby looked around, and backed up "Why?" Tzuyu shrugged "At a random time, my time turned back on, so when I saw you running with the bag, I know you were the one that entered the game, so I wanted to scare you"

"Oh, well now Nayeon is gonna k-"

Nayeon walked out front the trees "I keep saying, don't get lost, you can get captured. If Tzuyu was just a random person, they would've held you captive away from us and we wouldn't find you"

"Sorry, I got excited"

Ji shook her head "How old are you?"

"17, but I'm about to be freshman in college"

Tzu: "How?"

"I skip a grade, I'm forcing myself to. Don't ask"

Nayeon got the ribbon and tied it back on Ruby's wrist "There, we can't afford to lose you"

"What's the big deal if I get lost, do you just want me in here so you can get out"

Nay: "No, we don't want you suffering stuck in a game for the rest of your life, we want to make sure you leave this game, even if it means we can't"

"Oh sorry, I didn't-"

Nay: "It's fine I understand, it's basically the same thing I did when I first met you"

Tzu: "So who is this?"

"I'm Ruby, it's great to meet you. Don't mind the ribbon, it's just so I don't get lost, I can't be tracked on the map, that's why"

The 5 of them started walking down, Tzuyu went up the mountain "Okay, where is the bow and arrow, I've been trying to get the rope for days"

Ruby went into the bag and grabbed the bow and arrows, handing them to Tzuyu. Tzuyu crouched and secretly made her way over to a cave, shooting the arrow.

Screams were heard, and Tzuyu walked back "Okay, so the guards are dead, let's go before a raid comes" Nayeon started running while Ruby was trying to put the bow and extra arrows back.

After doing that, Ruby finally stopping being dragged by Nayeon and used her own feet to run, they made it pass, and into a hole on the floor. "Where are we going?"

They didn't answer her, and kept going, it was an underground tunnel, they followed Tzuyu lead, and it led them to a room. Tzuyu looked back "I need the knife and the necklace"

Ruby handed over the knife, and Jeongyeon did the necklace, all of them got up from the hole they were at, Tzuyu cut a rope that tied a box together,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter