Part 1

Game Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome here and Welcome all. I have invented a new type of virtual gaming. A game that now You fully get to be apart of. My special guests are 9 famous friends who are know as Twice when together. They accepted the invitation to join us in this new time"

The 9 girls walked out and sat on a chair, they were all friends for a long time and known as Twice together. Nayeon and Sana are the top famous duo, Jeongyeon is a world's famous chef, Momo is the world's famous dancer, Mina and Jihyo are the top gamers in Korea, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are top producers, and Tzuyu is a famous model.

They stood up after a long demonstration, and stepped into the zone of where they will be transported into the game. One by one they got taken into the game world, they have connection to the outside world for about an hour. Nayeon lost connection, then Mina, then everyone lost it, the designers of the game looked up and tried to connect it again. For about 3 hours they still couldn't find it, then it was 6 hours, then 10. The game got shut down, and everyone was afraid they lost their favorite people.

A week later, Ruby, a person who wanted to save her favorite people that got stuck into the game. Ruby is a smart person, who adjusted the game and set it up to send herself in. She would come back the next day to go into the game. It was a set plan, go in, beat the game and save them.

The next day, as Ruby was walking home, she was talking to her friend "I found the game where Twice got stuck in. I adjusted it, so I should be able to go in, beat the game and get out" Her friend stopped her "You did what?" Ruby nodded "I'm going to go inside the game" Her friend stopped her "No no no...You are NOT doing that"

"You can't stop me, just kill me after I come back"

"Or kill you now, like dude you are my best friend. If someone is going in to save them, it should be the ones that put them in"

"Orrrrr...Here me out. Me" Her friend rolled her eyes, and they continued walking. Her friend really didn't believe when Ruby said that. But the next day she was going to find out that Ruby wasn't lying

The next day, Ruby got into the game after having a hard time sneaking into the factory again. When she got into the game, it was dark. She was in a dark alley way, words played over her

'Follow the map and beat the game. What can help you is in your backpack. You and your team should work together, if ever lost they are marked on the map. But be careful, it won't be easy to find them'

Marked? What does marked mean? Ruby looked around and saw an arrow point as a floating circle. Ruby reached up and clicked it, and map appeared in her backpack. She reached back and grabbed it

When Y/n opened up the map, 9 dots popped up all in different areas, some together, some not, but it was a long travel. When she looked up again more words read

'You have 6 days total to reach the end, and win. When you finish you will return home, or have a chance to play again. You get to choose'

'You May Begin, time starts now'

Ruby looked up and could see her countdown, with 5 hearts on the side. So she should begin to look through her backpack "The heck, why is there a whole sword in here....what kind of game is this"

Words popped in front of her 'Do not forget about your bag, you may use them for side quests'

Ruby rolled her eyes "Already ahead of ya" She continued looking through "Bow? Arrows? How! This is a school Backpack...How!" Ruby was very confused on how everything could fit in the bag.

In the bag it contained:
'A sword, A bow, arrows, a boomerang, paper, pens, pencils, a knife, a gun, bullets, stickers, running shoes, an axe, puzzles, game money, and food'

Ruby put everything back in the bag, except the knife and food, she was hungry, and she didn't want to accidentally stab herself. "I understand this is a game, but how does all this fit, it's still light, and I can run without making noise."

She looked at the map and started her journey, the first place looked a little scary. It was dark out, the only thing on were the lamp posts and store lights, so it was spooky.

She looked through her bag, then her pockets and found glasses "Woah, this is cool" She put on the glasses, and they showed a person's level of skills, and shows what to use to defeat them.

She continued on the way, but the map was making her confused. It shows the whole map from start to finish, but when she looked at it again, it was more zoomed in and just showing the area she was in.

"How did I do that, wait so is this like level 1 or...I really should've gotten more prepared before going in."

Ruby kept walking, trying to navigate her way through this place. When she looked back at her clock 30 minutes passed, she was shocked and just started running.

She didn't know where she was running to, but it came to a halt when she ran right into someone "Oh shoot my bad. I'm so sorry" The person turned around slowly got up, as Ruby put on her glasses "Oh"

They turned around and saw a girl, who was a little bit shorter than her, and wearing glasses, holding a map, with a backpack on "Who are you?"

"I am...someone who is traveling from far lands. I have come to help you get out of this terrible place"

"Who are you really? Our 6 days are up, and we couldn't leave. I don't know how long you've been here, but did you come to help us get out"

"*sigh* Yes, also my name is Ruby. I made some adjustments to the game itself to get us out after we beat the game. The experiment went wrong, we lost connection with you all, and after hours of trying. The game was cancelled and you guys were stuck here"

"How are you here then?"

"I may or may not have snuck into the lab, adjusted the game, and put myself in here. But I think what's more important is getting you and your friends out"

"Are you just doing this because we're celebrities?"

"No, if it were other people. I would've done the same thing and gotten them out. I hope you believe me, but it really is great to meet you Nayeon"

Nayeon gave a slight smile and looked around "How much time do you have left and have you died?"

"5 days, 23 hour, 25 minutes basically and no I still have all 5 hearts"

Nayeon nodded and looked down at the map "Okay well can you get the whole map?" Ruby looked up at her "I don't know how"

Nayeon chuckled and grabbed the map, she hit the corner of the map and it moved on its own. "It's a digital map, thankful not fully paper" Ruby stared at it "Wait it's digital, so it's not paper"

"Nope, it looks like paper though, just do it makes it easier to put in the backpack, and roll up. But it's secretly digital"

"Bro, what the heck...I can adjust/hack a whole freaking game, but not work a simple map" Ruby rolled her eyes "You be in charge of the map"

"Me? I can't leave this area. It won't let me"

"Well maybe now that I am playing the game, it'll let you"

Nayeon nodded a rolled up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter