Happily Ever After

Lead Me to You

A/N:

BONUS 3/3

OFFICIALLY COMPLETED!

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

"Baby, are you still packing those cookies?"

Ohm enters the kitchen area of 'Morning Call' bakery, making his way to none other than his fiance, Fluke. The smaller hums keeping his hands busy and his eyes focus on packing the red velvet cookies. The taller sneaks his arms around the small waist pulling him into a back hug. He habitually sniffs the familiar scent of the petite man that is mix with a light sweet smell of baking goods. 

Fluke smiles when he can hear Ohm sniffing his neck without an ounce of shame from the loud sound he makes as he inhales. The man hums in satisfaction when he smells what he loves from his fiance. Ever since the two become fiances, Ohm never hides his obsession with devouring Fluke's fragrance making the people around them curious over the baker's smell as well as disgusted from the whipped act. 

"Your perfume matches the sweet smell of the cookies so well. Are you trying to make me eat you here?"

A soft laugh is all Fluke can muster before he turns around and finally focuses on his lover finding Ohm statement too cheesy yet sweet enough to make him melt. He wraps his arms around Ohm's neck pulling the taller closer for a small peck as a greeting. A loving smile stays on their lips as they let themselves get lost in each other warmth embrace.

"Ehem, I know you guys are in love but please mind the single pringles around you."

Mix speaks up as he let the engaged couple acknowledge his presence and Pineare's while the two also finishing their own treats for Ohm and Fluke's wedding ceremony tomorrow. The two really try their best to do a low-cost ceremony as possible with an afternoon teatime theme as they already have a lot of commitment with their money after settling down.

Ohm and Fluke also one of those that do not mind celebrating their one day as kings in a humble approach as possible since both have always love simplicity than any extravagant event. Even the wedding guests that they invite is limited to a small crowd of friends and families (expanding to big bosses for Ohm and favorite lecturers for Fluke).

"P'Ohm has now stolen every attention of our big brother Fluke, right Pineare?"

Mix once again teases the two as he nudges the girl that has conquered half of the counter with her scones while the man beside her conquered the other half with his macarons. Pineare looks up from what she is doing and smiles brightly with a glint of teasing in her eyes.

"I agree! Now P'Fluke doesn't have time to spend it with us. P'Ohm is a stealer. He stole our P'Fluke."

Ohm scrunches his nose and shakes his head to disagree while Fluke can only laugh once again when his co-workers keep teasing his fiance. He let them have their fun as he goes back to his work in packing the last batch of cookies until he feels those arms tighten its hold on him.

"Whatever you say I am still Fluke's soon-to-be-husband therefore I did no crime of 'stealing' you guys' Phi. Right, baby?"

Ohm pecks the chubby cheeks on each side making the two university students act as if they will vomit over the PDA. Sometimes, the two can be too romantic for the eyes of the innocence (quote by the one and only Mix). Fluke then turns around to peck the defined jawline as repayment and it ends up with the two making another disgusted noise.

"Okay guys, that is enough. They are getting married tomorrow. Let them become mushy until reality hits them with a ton of bricks. So, have everything went well?"

Earth asks innocently after teasing the couple. He makes his way to the kitchen letting Boun put the closing sign and locked the entrance of the bakery. He takes a seat on one of the high stools then focuses back on Ohm and Fluke who keeps their arms around each other. The baker turns to his best friend and nods his head.

"Aside from the cake, you guys hide from me? Everything is done. We will go to the venue after this though just to make sure everything is already set up just as plan."

"Oh, we also need to pick up the groom's bouquet."

Ohm adds on to Fluke making the smaller gasps in realization. He then nods along with Earth before turning around to complete his task until no cookies left on the tray. To accompany him, the kitchen is noisy with excitement remarks from the bakers as they chat with Ohm entertaining him while his fiance goes around finishing whatever he needs to do.

"Okay, I am ready honey. We can go now. Bye-bye guys, see you tomorrow!"

The taller takes the soft hand in his and the couple bids another goodbye to those who left behind. Once they are out of the bakery, Ohm tightens his hold on Fluke since the day is quite windy than they expected. Fluke scoots closer as if he is trying to hide behind the bigger body only a centimeter away from him.

"Thank god we have our venue sets indoor. P'News seems to have a psychic power to predict the weather."

The smaller laughs hearing the nonsense that comes out of Ohm's mouth though he also agrees. Their wedding planner, P'News, also known as Ohm's cousin, is really a helping hand in preparing their wedding when the two do not have that much of flexible time. Ohm is definitely stuck with his typical 8 to 5 schedule while Fluke is either going back and forth from his classes or busy baking in the bakery therefore does not have the time in their hands to properly going through the plan they have in their head unless for quick testing here and there. 

They quickly make a small run to the car that is parked right in front of the bakery. Just as they settle inside the vehicle, drizzles of rain pour upon them. Ohm sighs softly making Fluke rubbing his shoulder lightly to calm him. The smaller knows how his fiance is not fond of rain when it comes to important events or dates. For some sort of reason, the taller associates rain with a bad omen when he has plans on the said day.

"Honey, it's okay. P'News has settled everything. We only go there to check how beautiful it is, then we can have a good dinner and rest."

The soft giant hums in agreement and starts the car before taking the small hand in his and kisses it. He kisses each and every finger lovingly and let his lips linger a bit longer on the ring that tied the two together.

"Yes, you are right. My baby is Fluke always right."

Fluke laughs and pecks the dimple he loves, making the atmosphere inside the car warm enough to melt Ohm's irritation away. The taller smiles as he listens to his little fiance talking about his day while driving to their destination.

Not long after, the sound of a phone ringing cuts their conversation short. Fluke takes the black Oppo phone from the drink compartment and happily greet the caller. He is always filled with excitement from picking P'News call since the older always brings him the good news that relief his worry when it comes to the wedding preparation.

"P'News! We will be there in less than a minute. P'Ohm is trying to find an empty parking lot."

A different familiar voice greets Fluke's ear making him smile teasingly. Ohm turns off the engine once we safely park the car and stays at his seat looking at the playful expression. He can't help but touches his lover either interlacing their fingers or pinching the chubby cheeks.

Fluke listens to the caller while playing with the large fingers that engulf his. He peeks at Ohm once a while with a pout when the taller keeps his hand in a grip when he is fumbling aimlessly but all he gets is pinches on the cute cheeks.

"Wait, P'Kao! You pick up the bouquet for us? Thank you so much! Meet you in a minute."

The baker hangs up when he hears the caller bid him goodbye with his hand patting Ohm's thigh in excitement. He cannot hide how happy he is that they can shorten their trip and fully rest before the big day. The two get out of the car and make another quick run from the rain into the small hall of their venue.

The two look around in amazement over the creation that their wedding planner has put to the once bare hall. They walk down the altar with their eyes keep roaming around taking everything in sight until they are in front of Kao who focuses on his phone.

"P'Kao!"

Both of them call out to the tall handsome man trying to gain his attention from the device. When he looks up, he smiles brightly seeing his boyfriend's client looking more than satisfied with what they did to the hall. He turns around and passes the bouquet that made specifically from the flowers that are chosen by the couple.

"It is so gorgeous Phi! Thank you so much! Who knows that cold facade lies a talented delicate man."

Fluke teases holding onto the fresh bouquet of flowers and inhales the scent. Ohm leans to take a sniff and both have an equal ecstatic smile from the good smell. The three turns to their side when they hear someone clearing their throat and the couple cannot help but grins to show their satisfaction.

"Hello, P'News. We really love what you have done with the decoration and stuff. It's magnificent!"

Ohm greets and shakes his cousin's hand. He then pulls the older for a hug while Fluke bows in respect and gives a friendly hug after his soulmate. P'News greets them happily as he glows from the compliment he received from the couple. They keep on mentioning how lovely it looks and how complimenting the bouquet is with their theme.

"Great! I am glad you guys love it. The amount of effort I put for the two of you is more than I could ever think I would put. I even pull some strings to get my boyfriend to arrange your bouquet."

The two laughs and Kao silently smile at the wedding planner. He then averts his focus back to the couple who seems to be in their own world as they talk so softly towards each other. The creator of their bouquet cannot help but feel as excited since this is indeed one of the weddings that his boyfriend actually asks for his help and he can actually squeeze in, between his tight schedule. 

"I have been meaning to ask, will you guys go straight to honeymoon or will you guys went back home to each other parents home first?"

P'News asks as he leads the three to take a seat down the stage that is situated at the booth for the DJ and MC (read as P'News and P'Boy, their DJ of the day, sacred hangout space for the special day) corner. The four settles down comfortably with Fluke still holding the bouquet gently sitting on Ohm's lap since there are only three chairs situated.

"We will go straight for our one week honeymoon in the Maldives and the other week going to Fluke's parents' house. My parents will stay with us after we are back here again."

Fluke nods in agreement before adding on his own thought about their plan for the next 3 weeks. He also has his own agenda for their plan after the wedding.

"I will start my semester for about 4 weeks after so I have 3 weeks to have fun and one more week to prepare myself."

Ohm smiles proudly at his diligent fiance who keeps surprising him over how good his time management skill is. Most of their dates are mostly schedule by him too although Ohm is the one who suggests where to go and spend more quality time together.

"I wish the two of you a safe journey and have fun. Anyway, just to make sure, the wedding rings are with me since Team afraid he forget it in the midst of Manaow's fangirling and Fluke, don't worry about the wedding cake because I assure you, the team makes it as perfect as it is." 

P'News reassurance makes Fluke relief and excited with anticipation to see the cake but he knows that patience is a virtue therefore he just nods his head. He turns to Ohm and whispers his excitement while squirming on Ohm's lap talking about the possibility of the cake looking just as amazing as the venue but Ohm then holds onto his waist firmly.

"Baby, don't move too much. I can't guarantee your safety and tomorrow you need to be walking down the altar."

Kao who hears them makes a disgusted face while P'News just laughs it off when he sees how red and embarrassed Fluke is. He honestly finds it funny that his stoic cousin can be this shameless when Fluke is in the room with them. The smaller stops moving and hit the broad shoulder a few times saying that he should not say dirty things out in public. 

"Is there anything else left for the two of you to check or you guys want to go home now?"

Ohm looks at Fluke to make sure that everything is set and when he meets with the same agreement, he gives his answer to P'News without any hesitation.

"We already get everything done and our parents already pick up our suits too! We are up to catch more resting time."

Ohm readjusts his holds onto the small waist with his thumb rubbing in a soothing circular motion when he feels Fluke slipping off his laps slightly. The smaller shifts to make himself more comfortable too. The four of them then engaged in a small chat until one of their phone rings.

"Hello, Mom we are going back soon. Huh? You want to invite P'News and P'Kao for dinner?"

Ohm picks the call up and turns to the couple. P'News shakes his head and signals with his hand pointing at the hall since he still has minor works to settle while Kao has his own personal matter to attend. The taller groom-to-be nods and politely declined the offer for the two.

"Looks like Auntie already called you home. Have plenty of rest you two and congratulation future newlyweds."

The couple thanking the two before Fluke stands up and helps Ohm without letting his hand go off the big one even after they are standing side by side. They then excuse themselves to go home. The two stays in a comfortable silence as they both feel the exhaustion crashes upon their body during their car ride.

"Let's take a shower together after this. We can eat dinner together and went straight to bed."

Fluke proposed the same idea again as he let his eyes roam out the windows looking at the raining scenery. Ohm hums in agreement and they go quiet once again letting the pitter-patter of the drizzles and the melodious radio fills in the silence.

Once they arrive at their home (both parents stay there together for the big event tomorrow), the two went straight and clean themselves up before having their promised warm delicious dinner. The couple cannot help but feel happy that their parents are getting along super well that they work together to tease the couple when the two acting sweet in front of them.

"Guys, make sure to take a rest and no funny businesses. Pity the groom that need to walk down the aisle."

Ohm and Fluke blush hard with their eyes widen from the tease. The smaller hides his face using his hands out of embarrassment while the taller man can only laugh awkwardly. The young couple quickly excuses themselves to wash their dishes and goes to their room to actually rest their mind and body. Their parents, however, snicker at their bashful antics before going back to chit-chatting and leave them be.

 

 

--

 

 

"Honey~! Hurry up."

Fluke's whining fills up the place as he calls out his groom with breakfast in hand and hairpins pushing his hair away from his face. He takes a big bite of the simple breakfast with a grumpy look. The mothers can only chuckle looking at the smaller man.

Once Ohm comes out of their locked room with a white dress shirt and two buttons making Fluke pouts hard and shoves a plate of toast to the taller man. He walks to the kitchen afterward to get his drink grumpily and silently ignores his handsome groom. 

"Baby, I am sorry~ Don't be mad, hm? Thank you for the breakfast, I love you lots."

The taller tries to ease his lover as he takes a bite of the toast that is garnished with fresh tuna salad and lettuce. He makes a delicious hum trying to show how good the food Fluke made for him hoping it can melt the gloom off his lovely soulmate. 

"Mom, you hear something?"

Fluke teases to show that he is still sulking and his mother only shakes his head. She holds him by his shoulders and pats it lightly. She knows her son sometimes can be grumpy and stubborn despite his obedient personality.

"You guys are getting married and the first thing you guys do is fighting?"

Ohm's mother who just walks out from her own room with her husband raises an eyebrow. She hits her son's arm as she nags. Her son can be such a big teaser especially when it comes to someone who he loves and FLuke definitely fits the description.

"Ohm! What did you do to my baby Fluke? Apologize now or I will be against the marriage."

This makes Fluke giggle as his facade break. He finds it entertaining to see the big bear all whiny and clingy to his mother while trying to save himself. After deeming that it is enough, Fluke goes to Ohm and passes a glass of milk to exchange with the empty plate. He swats the crumbs away from the corner of Ohm's lips and sneakily button up the shirt properly.

"Thank you, baby. Have you eaten yet?"

The taller traps Fluke in his arm as the petite baker nodding his head. Ohm takes a huge gulp out of his glass once he gets his answer. Fluke giggles when he sees a milk mustache appears on the handsome face after the cup is emptied. He wipes that away as well making Ohm grins showing his dimple. Fluke finds the taller man so cute he cannot help but lean and kisses the dimple.

"I guess you guys make up then. That is a boring drama." 

Ohm's mother teases along with Fluke's who can only shake her head over her son's random mood and how Ohm can catch up with it. The two wakes up from their own world when a loud ring of the door breaks the tranquil silence. 

"Oh! P'Note is here to do the makeup for both of you. Better get ready!"

Fluke hears his mother's excited voice quickly when to the door and opens it while Ohm takes the plate and glass to put it in the sink. They will clean that up after the ceremony. Their mother will hush him away anyway to make sure his clothes are not wet when he is about to say his vow in less than a couple of hours.

"P'Note, I am Fluke and this is my partner Ohm. The two of us are your grooms of the day."

Hearing the joyful voice, Ohm turns around and smiles when he sees their make up artist greet him. He greets back with respect before standing beside Fluke to properly introduce himself again. P'Note then ushers them take a seat at the couch as he creates his own magic.

"Fret not fellow grooms. It will not take that long since you guys are handsome and have flawless skin. You guys must have a good skincare routine. Why don't you guys share while I doll you guys up."

The living room then fills with laughter and chit chat of the two and the makeup artist as they prepared themselves until everything is done and up to P'Note liking. He shows them the mirror and the two cannot help but grins brightly. The two do not have that much put on but it sure enhances their features to make it more pop.

"Thank you so much, P'Note. We look amazing. Please don't hesitate to come to our wedding after this if you have time."

Fluke invites happily which the older man nods looking at his schedule to see if he is free. He smiles when he can definitely make it to the wedding since there is only one more client that he needs to doll up that morning and he only needs to prepare another bride during the night.

"I am more than glad to visit your wedding ceremony N'Fluke, N'Ohm. I would like to pass my congrats early though. I am afraid I can only stay for a short period of time."

The grooms nod their heads in understatement before being separate to wear their suits that both of them have tried without each other. It's P'News idea saying that it will be a surprise and knowing how Fluke loves surprises, he definitely up for. Ohm just follows suits as he too had a different schedule that does not meet up with Fluke during the time of suits hunting.

Fluke is inside his parents' room with his mom gushing and helping him putting the suit as perfectly as possible. He is wearing all white since his theme is blue and what more can fit perfectly with blue than white (or black but we all know Fluke is not going to wear dark colors for his once a lifetime wedding).

Ohm, however, chooses a navy blue that makes him pop despite the matching color theme. He first wants a black suit but his cousin says that it is a bit cliche therefore he goes with his favorite color that (once again) his cousin suggested. He cannot deny that he does look good in it. He too has his mother gushing around trying to help him look as handsome as possible though he already looking like the perfect sculpture God ever created.

The taller then is rush to the venue first to make sure everything is prepared when the other groom walks down the aisle. P'News picks him up along with his parents as Fluke stays behind still lock in his parents' room since he takes a bit of extra time to make sure his hair is perfect when he puts on the baby blue colored veil. 

He first objects to the idea of wearing a veil since he thought it will clash with his suits but once he puts it on with the suit intact on his body, he falls in love with the perfection of it with the chosen suit. Looking at himself through the mirror, Fluke is more than satisfied with his appearance for the day.

"Let's go, Fluke. Mix and Pineare are here to pick us up."

His father informs once he puts down his phone. The family makes their way to the door and Fluke locks it securely before passing the key to his mother for safekeeping. They settle on the car after greeting their driver and the bridesmaid. Pineare squeals when she looks at how pretty Fluke is for his special day. She pulls out her phone and takes a selfie with the groom and his parents before Mix starts driving them to the venue.

 

 

--

 

 

"You can do this darling. You are so beautiful and he will be stunned to have your hand in marriage, looking gorgeous and amazing as you make your way to him."

Fluke's mother pep talks to him when she sees how he starts to bites his lips out of nervousness. She takes his hands and massages it lightly to calm him down. Fluke seems to be hypnotized with what his mother is doing that he ends up smiling beautifully, nodding his head. His father then pats him on the shoulder and smiles charmingly to ease his nerve. Fluke takes the old man's hand that is holding out to him after taking a deep breath to relax his beating heart.

The two men walk out of the car with Fluke's mother behind them along with Pineare as the bridesmaid. Mix turns off the car before getting out too and stands behind the women. They make their way in front of the door of the venue and Kao passes the bouquet to Fluke who takes it gladly.

"You look amazing N'Fluke. Congratulations, I wish you a long-lasting marriage full of only love and blessing."

Kao whispers proudly as he fixes the veil to flow it more beautifully. The groom can only smile brightly from the nervousness and takes another deep breath holding onto his father more tightly before whispering a thank you. The groom takes a look at his father and he starts walking again.

P'News who hears the signal from his boyfriend starts to cue for the door of the venue to open and the music to play. Everyone that is already settling at the venue turns their attention to the door waiting anticipatedly for the other groom to make his appearance. Even Ohm holds his breath as he waits for the love of his life to grace him with his ethereal presence.

Fluke walks down the aisle with his head held high, he can see how Ohm gaze for him turns from surprise to full of love and adoration. He cannot help when his eyes tearing up a bit as the proud smile blooms into his husband-to-be looking as ethereal and handsome in his suit. His head fills in the thought of how fitting their color not only with the theme of their wedding but also to each other without planning it out loud.

Ohm, however, is trying to remind himself to breathe as his heart beating too fast to consider normal and the butterflies keep on going wild in his stomach. He cannot tear his stares away from his angel walking closer and closer to the altar where he is standing so lovestruck. Once the groom stops right in front of the taller, Ohm turns to his father-in-law.

"May I, father?"

The old man smiles feeling proud to have such a polite and respectful young man to be in his family. He is grateful that his son finds someone who truly loves him and respects him equally making him more than glad to give this young man the responsibility to take care of his precious son.

"I trust you to take good care of each other Ohm. I am more than happy to welcome you into our small family."

This makes a wider and brighter smile blooms on the handsome man's face. He can see how joyful Fluke is with his own bright stunning smile. He holds out his hand for the smaller to take and once the soft hand grips onto his big one, Ohm squeezes it lightly letting his focus solely on his love.

"Baby, you look so gorgeous. I can't believe I am marrying the most amazing human being in my whole life."

Ohm deep calming voice sends a thousand unspeakable feels that only make Fluke heads over heel for this very man standing in front of him. Holding him so gently yet so safely. So warm and protective. He cannot help his face from turning a deep shade of red, letting his gaze down at their intertwined hands instead.

"Thank you, honey. You are gorgeous yourself. I am the one who can't believe that you are going to be mine for eternity."

Fluke takes a peek from his bang to see how Ohm's eyes shine and gleam with as much euphoria as him knowing that they will be officially united as soulmates. He holds his head high once more to send a beaming smile to his man. The two stares deep into each other eyes before turning to the officiant.

The man smile at the grooms who are glowing with happiness, excited to be tied together, to each other, for their lifetime. He clears his throat and the music stops gaining attention from the guests as well as the grooms. The two turn serious as they hear the opening speech from him earnestly until the cue for them to say their vows comes up.

"The grooms may exchange your very own vows before the exchange of wedding rings to bond the two of you in the marriage life that is committed willingly to stay by each other side with loyal and love until the last breath exhales."

The two face each other simultaneously with their hands interlacing in a tight grip trying to share warmth and comfort for each other to be less nervous. The taller chases after the big doe eyes and trap him in a longing stare wanting everything to be perfect and smooth. Taking a deep breath, Ohm opens his mouth to share his vow that he has been jotting down from the very start of their relationship until today in his heart.

"I, Thitiwat Riprasert, take you, Natouch Siripongthon, as my lawful husband and the owner of my heart, becoming my only soulmate in this lifetime as well as the next and the next without failure for me to hold you in my arms, giving you joy and share the pain to get through whatever that tries to drag you down. I love you so much and let's walk together hand in hand at the same pace without leaving anyone behind for eternity."

Throughout the speech, Ohm's thumb keeps its circular motion to the smaller's hands making Fluke visibly relax as he keeps their stares to each other until the last word is uttered. There is a moment of silence before Fluke too takes a deep breath and opens his mouth for his version of promise.

"I, Natouch Siripongthon, take you, Thitiwat Riprasert, as my lawful husband and the owner of my heart, becoming my only soulmate in this lifetime as well as the next and the next without failure for me to hold you in my arms, giving you joy and share the pain to get through whatever that tries to drag you down. I love you so much and yes, let's walk together hand in hand at the same pace without leaving anyone behind for eternity."

The two then exchanges rings with shaky hands as the reality crashes upon them that once both wear it on their left ring finger, they will be each other officially forever and more. Their smiles only brighten when both fingers have been accessory by the gleaming jewelry.

"I now pronounce you as husbands. You may kiss the groom."

Hearing the statement, Ohm smiles widen as leans closer then stops just a few inches apart asking for permission to kiss those lips in public with his gaze. Fluke nods and without a second passing by, his lips are press softly against his husband's, sharing a soft and loving kiss to seal the vows they made.

Thunders of clap from the guests do not disrupt them as they keep their lips busy for quite a while until the smaller taps Ohm's chest gently asking him to stop. Reluctantly, Ohm let go only to hear a teasing whistle from his best man, Team, and a squeal of delight from Manaow.

They stay at their spot for a few more minutes after the officiant excuse himself with a congratulation wish for the newlywed. The MC of the day, P'News, calls out family and friends to take pictures with the two, making the venue busts with noises as the photographer of the day shouts out his command to create beautiful pictures as a remembrance of the day along with cameras recording the two having the moment of their life.

Following the schedule, the guests now go back to their seats and help themselves with the food. Although there is a main dish serves for the ceremony, most guests crowd over the dessert table as the color is attractive even more after tasting the delicious treats. The grooms are enjoying their food with their family at the main table. While they are having the meal, the photographers and cameraman ask for the grooms to feed each other making them awkward when in reality, it is a common occurrence.

When everyone is calming down at their own table, P'News announces the arrival of the anticipated cake that is created by Boun (with the help of others) wheeling it behind Ohm and Fluke as a surprise for the latter. 

The sound of gasps from the guests makes them even more eager to turn around but both stay in their place facing the crowd with Fluke in Ohm's arms squeezing the big hands that settle on his stomach to release the tension builds up from his immense curiosity.

"The grooms have permission to turn around and cut the cake."

Taking a deep breath for an umpteenth time, both of them turns around and in awwed over how pretty it is. The cake is not that big but it is not that small either. It is a two-tier ombre cake with the shade going from blue to white and two sugar cookies of the grooms add at the top of the cake decorated with details of flowers the same as the bouquet Fluke holds earlier.

"Boun... Do you make this, for real? This is so splendid! You mastered the ombre shading to the cake. I am so proud to have this one made special for me! and Ohm, pf course"

Fluke gushes out and hugs his best friend while Ohm acting a bit offended from the statement and others laughing out loud. Boun hugs back and Earth joins too since he is proud of his husband's hard work paid off well. The three released each other when they hear Ohm clearing his throat out of jealousy. Fluke laughs and goes back to his husband's side, pecking the cheek as an apology.

"Stop being a jealous big bear. I am married to you, mister."

Ohm playfully pouts when he gets called out but ends up leaning close to the petite man, leaving a kiss on Fluke's forehead. The guests squeal over the cuteness although they do not understand what leads to the display of affection. Mix goes to them and hands Fluke a beautiful plastic knife to cut through the cake while proudly exclaiming his art that is put to the cake as well.

"P'Fluke! Look, I am the one who bakes the cookies and putting the details. Doesn't it look a lot like you two? I must say I have no regrets staring at your selfies with P'Ohm for hours at night."

Pineare who sneakily went beside her bosses pipes in the conversation to state her touch to his respected co-worker too. She cannot let only them having the credit since she does her own touch to the cake as well.

"I did the flower details! I even put on the technique that you have been teaching me P'Fluke. I hope you like it. It may not turns out as orderly as yours but the differences are not that noticeable!"

Fluke laughs at the youngsters and praises them highly making the two feel more proud and confident in themselves. P'News teases the couple when he sees that the cake is not cut yet while the photographers and cameras are waiting patiently.

"The grooms seem to love the cake so much they don't have the heart to cut it. Don't worry lovebirds, there is plenty of pictures taken of it for you to reminisce the beauty once it goes into your stomach."

The announcement makes Mix and Pineare smiles sheepishly as they are the one holding the two down instead. Ohm shakes his head while Fluke takes the knife and brings Ohm's hand to hold onto the utensil too before cutting the cake together. The two youngsters step aside to stand with their bosses while the grooms take their spot where the photographers ask them to stand.

Ohm holds onto the small waist with his free hand pulling the smaller man closer while the other tightens its grip on the knife. The photographer then counts to three and the two cuts the cake with a smile, surprise when they see blueberries pop in between the soft texture of the goods.

"This is pretty. Remind me of your muffins, pretty, tasty, and addictive."

Ohm whispers to his husband in trance and Fluke laughs over the sudden statement. He guides their hand to put the sliced piece of cake on a plate as he too shares his sentiment about the blueberries cake,

"Blueberries cake is one of the cakes that I always get frustrated when I first bake since I don't know why I can't master it. Now, I am the one baking it for the bakery but no one can beat Boun's version. It is my comfort food too when the two console me."

Ohm turns to his husband and stuns seeing how beautiful the smaller is when he let himself get carried away with the memories. Those eyes tell a thousand stories and Ohm is willing to hear it for the rest of his life. The two wakes up from their own thought when once again the photographers calling them to reposition and feed each other the cake to be capture through the lens.

The feeding session attracts not only the guest but also Boun and Earth as they always like to tease the two. They take pictures more than anyone could count and even video making Fluke hides his face to Ohm's chest once the photographers deem that is done. The smaller swears that his friend can be an embarrassment sometimes.

But he is happy.

So happy indeed.

 

 

--

 

 

"Are you guys packed for your honeymoon flight tomorrow?"

Fluke's dad starts the conversation at the dinner table when there is only silence accompany them while they eat peacefully. The newlyweds nod their heads as they stuff more food into their mouths. The parents can only shake their heads watching their sons eating like there is no tomorrow. They cannot blame the two since they cannot properly enjoy their food (especially Fluke) to make sure their suits are clean from any substances during the ceremony.

"We will be sending you 3 hours earlier than your flight schedule at the latest, so please make sure to be ready by then, Ohm."

Another older man speaks up as he specifies his instruction to none other than his own son since he always wakes up late and takes a long shower. Fluke swats his husband's shoulder lightly when he sees Ohm acting ignorant to tease his father since he knows that is one of the qualities he actually gets from the old man.

"Don't worry Papa. I will make sure to kick him out of the bed on time."

Ohm pouts when the parents laugh at the brutal way his Fluke going to wake him up. He only hums in defeat as an answer making another round of laugher fills the table. His angel is so soft when they are together but can be brutal too whenever he pleases.

As the clock struck to 10 pm, Ohm and Fluke excuse themselves to their room when the taller man sees how his love is starting to fall asleep. He guides the sleepy baker to their bed and Fluke can only make happy noises in his sleepy state throwing himself to the comfy bed. Ohm chuckles and crawls to his side of the bed pulling the petite body into his embrace.

"You should sleep, baby. I set the alarm already, don't worry. Good night, I love love you."

Fluke shifts and snuggles his face into the warm chest as he makes himself more comfortable in his husband's arms. He snakes his arms to the waist to be closer as he whispers his good night.

"Thank you, honey, good night, and sleep well. I love love you too."

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Thank you for anticipating the last bonus! I hope to meet you guys for another new story here on AFF!