A Wedding

Lead Me to You

A/N:

BONUS 2/3

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

"Ohm~ Hurry up! I still need to take a bath." 

Fluke whines out loud from the king-size bed. He is pouting since his boyfriend is enjoying the time of his life using the luxurious bathroom. The sound of the shower turning off makes the smaller sighs in relief.

"Sorry babe. I just love the smell of your shampoo." 

Ohm walks out of the grand bathroom leaving the door slightly ajar. He walks to the bed and leans his body down to leave a kiss on the fluffy hair. Fluke sighs and tugs on the taller bathrobe making the man leaning closer for a kiss on the lips.

"Why don't you buy one for your apartment?" 

Ohm shakes his head over the suggestion before leaning in for another short kiss. He leans away while ruffling the smaller's hair with a cheeky smile.

"Nah, I love using it when I am with you. That way, I don't have to bear missing you when I can't have you in my arms."

Fluke's heart flutters and the butterflies in his stomach make him push Ohm lightly to get some space for him to stand up while covering his reddening cheeks. He then takes his towel and another bathrobe that is hanging in the open closet before making his way to the bathroom.

"I should hide my toiletries then because my boyfriend is a cheese ball and a tad bit creepy." 

The baker sticks his tongue out to mock playfully but quickly closes the door with a squeaky sound when Ohm walks closer with a erted smile. The younger laughs in amusement when the bang of the door is loud, filling up their hotel room.

"Don't take so much time, babe. We have around an hour before the ceremony starts." 

A loud 'OK' can be heard after despite the sound of the shower pitter-pattering down the floor. Ohm goes back to his routine, drying his hair and getting ready for the big event today. He is the best man for his best friends' wedding along with his lover.

 

 

--

 

"Are you kidding me?" 

Ohm grunts but his smile are flirtatious as he wraps his arm around the small waist. Fluke shakes his head and continues applying his lip tint. The taller squeezes the small waist lightly as he sways their bodies gently.

"Why are you so beautiful? People will think it's you who are getting married." 

A giggle comes out from the luscious lips of Fluke since he finds Ohm whining as amusement and to be frank, it is so cute. He remembers how surprised he is seeing this side of Ohm and loving him even more each day after.

Ohm may be taller and more protective out of the two but he is still Fluke's baby. Whining here and there when he does not get what he wants or just simply being sleepy.  Fluke taps the big hand that gently his stomach.

"You are being ridiculous. Its Team and Manaow's wedding." 

Ohm hums uninterestedly from the name of his co-workers that he has considered as his best friends. He opts to give small pecks at the skin present from the white dress shirt his beloved is wearing. The soft skin always left the taller wanting more and to worship the beauty in his arms.

"Honey, we have less than 10 minutes to be at the hall. I still need to wear my earring." 

Contrary to his words, Fluke leans his head to the broad shoulder, enjoying his time in the warm embrace of his lover. The warmth of their bodies makes the smaller go pliant and the lips that keep leaving kisses only trap him in a serene moment. 

Ohm stays in his position for a minute more before pulling away reluctantly when one of their phones is ringing by the bedside. Fluke takes the moment to finish his looks and smiles when his reflection from the mirror is considered presentable enough for the event. He picks up his perfume and sprays just the right amount at his neck. He then evens it out using his wrists.

"Boun just called and he says that everything is settled. They even send a picture of the cupcakes and group pictures of them with the cupcakes." 

The younger passes the rung phone to his boyfriend after laughing at the bakers' weird pose for the group pictures. Ohm stops when a familiar scent waft around his petite baker. He takes another deep breath and groans when his brain starts to recognize the fragrance.

"Are you wearing THE perfume?" 

Fluke puts on his innocent smile and hums with a questioning tone. He takes his phone swiftly before walk passes the taller to pick up their blazers. Ohm can see the glint of teasing from the doe eyes when their gaze meets each other.

"You are wearing THE perfume!" 

Ohm states with a hint of betrayal. How dare his angel tries to seduce him with his favorite aroma. Out of many rows of perfumes that Fluke's own, this one usually the headshot for them getting frisky and adventurous on the bed. The light sweet smell can make Ohm goes on his knees for Fluke.

"What are you talking about? Let's go." 

Fluke wears the last article of clothing and takes one last peek at the full-length mirror fusing with the closet, nodding his head feeling satisfied with his appearance. He then walks to Ohm with the taller's blazer. 

Without question, Ohm holds out his arms and let Fluke wears it for him. Once it sets nicely to his frame, he promptly wraps his arm around the smaller's waist to pull him close for another sniff. Ohm swears he can spend all his time just holding Fluke in his arms and sniff the hell out of him.

"Stop it, and put your hand away sir. We have a wedding to attend." 

Fluke swats the big hand from his peachy . A devilish smile settles on the cute face as he turns around to escape from the grip. However, his grip on the intruding hand stays as he drags the other to the door to get them moving.

Luck is on Fluke's side when the elevator has stopped at their floor as soon as they locked their room. They make a quick small run to enter the medium cubicle and thank the kind old lady that waits for them. Ohm, who is not satisfied that he is being ignored, leans to the shorter's ear and whispers softly.

"Just wait for tonight. We'll see if you get any sleep." 

An evil smirk settles on the younger's face. He looks straight to the door without a word after making Fluke gulps visibly. Perhaps, the smaller man has pushed a button that he does not know exists.

 

 

--

 

 

"Fluke, you think you can help a bit with the cupcakes? Mix is having an internal debate over how to display?" 

Earth taps the baker's elbow lightly trying to gain his attention since he is eyeing the arrays of finger food.  Fluke turns his attention to Earth before searching for Ohm. When he sees the familiar figure mingling with business partners or co-workers, he nods his head agreeing to Earth's request. He pulls out his phone to type in a message to notify his boyfriend before following his coworker with quick steps.

"Mix! Fluke is here to save the day." 

Earth calls out when they are in the kitchen they lend freely (thanks to Boun's charm when doing business). The youngest baker turns and smiles in relief before stepping aside for the older to look at the problem he encounters.

"What's the problem? Is the display too small? Too spacious? Oh-" 

Fluke looks at the stand they are provided and scrunches his nose. Of course, a contrast stands display. He dislikes when miscommunication happens but it cannot be avoided sometimes especially when they make agreements via social apps rather than an actual meeting of both parties. 

Fluke takes a deep breath to clear his mind for some ideas. Inspiration hits him and he starts to work his magic with quick hands. Aside from making such good pastries, the baker is always the one in charge of presentation with his creativity.

"Woah!"

Boun walks to the kitchen with one of the pushcarts after the wedding cake is showcase at the venue. He cannot hide is amazement over the creation that Fluke had done. Mix and Earth too, watch the small baker in wonderment until the baker calls out for Mix helps and fasten things up. The cupcake should be ready before the wedding cake is served.

Once everything is done, the two bakers take a step away to look at the result. They grin when they look presentable enough. Boun and Earth put it on the pushcarts before pushing the cupcakes out for the guests. Mix pats Fluke's shoulder to show his gratefulness and the older can only grin brightly with his palm out for them to high five.

"Since the problem is solved, can I get my boyfriend back?" 

Ohm's voice breaks the silence making Mix laugh. He should know better than to hog the shorter's attention when his boyfriend is famous for his possessiveness. The infamous bear definitely whisks Fluke away for the boyfriend's duty.

"Hello to you too P'Ohm. "

 Mix waves happily holding out his hand for a handshake that Ohm receives with a friendly smile. The two have a small talk until Ohm remembers his intention to come to the kitchen. He turns to Fluke with his hand out for the smaller to take. 

"Babe, the newlywed wants you to be there right now. They say it is unfair to cut the cake without you." 

Ohm gently pats the smooth hair with his free hand trying his best to style it back after ruffling it messy. Fluke smiles and nods his head slightly, letting the younger guides him back to the wedding hall.

The two walk hand-in-hand, without care as a smile brightly adorning their faces. They seem to be in their own world as they whisper about everything and nothing in their own exclusive bubble. Once they are standing at their reserved space, Ohm wraps his arms around the tiny waist, watching the newlywed cutting the gorgeous cake that 'Morning Call' had made.

"The groom may feed the bride." 

The MC of the wedding, Kimmon, announces with gusto. The crowd cheers when Team feeds a bite-size of the cake to his wife, Manaow. Fluke sighs softly looking at them. He can't help but feel a hint of jealousy looking at the happy newlywed. He wishes that his wedding will be this merry and jolly even with lesser people to celebrate his special day.

"What are you thinking of, hmm?"

Ohm whispers gently before taking one of the small hands to be trap in his larger ones. He leans down to gives a soft kiss to the chubby cheek, awaken Fluke out of his deep thought. The smaller shakes his head before leaning more comfortably with his eyes never looking away from the happy newlywed.

"One day, we will be the one who cut our own cake made by you with our own vows of forever."

Ohm mumbles gently as he sways his lover to the sound of their heart beating. The lovebirds seem to be in their own deep thought of a happy ending consist of a small place for themselves and the family that they will build together. The two definitely imagine each other in their lifetime.

 

 

--

 

 

"It's tiring. I want to sleep."

Fluke whines as he leans against the medium cubicle of the empty elevator (except for the two of them). Ohm hums distractingly as he looks like he is in deep thought, jittering once a while when the elevator stops at any random floor for other hotel guests.

The older shrugs it off since Ohm can be too preoccupied with whatever is running in his mind sometimes. Fluke closes his eyes to ease the tiredness from the ceremony. If becoming the best man for the bride's side tiring enough, he can't even imagine how it will be if it is his own wedding.

The elevator dings and opens up when they arrive at their floor. The couple walks down the hallway in silence when Ohm clears his throat out of the blue. He catches Fluke's attention as the smaller turns around and looking at him in concern.

"Is there something wrong?" 

Ohm shakes his head when he hears the question but he seems to discreetly get in between the door and Fluke. The smaller raises an eyebrow at his weird lover. The smaller man cannot help but question what Ohm consumes during the celebration.

"Babe. I need you to not be mad looking at the room okay?" 

Ohm says slowly he puts his hands on the shoulders to keep Fluke slightly away from the door. He then turns around to use his keycard making the door unlock. The baker frown in confusion over the random out of character movement from his lover.

"What happened? Don't we put on the sign for room cleaning already?" 

Fluke tries to peek into the room but all he can see is total blackness. He then averts his gaze to the doorknob to make sure there is a cleaning service door sign that is flip to notified they had clean the room is present. Before he can confirm his suspicion, Ohm has haphazardly thrown his blazer on top of the smaller's head to cover up his vision.

Fluke wants to pull the garment away but stops when Ohm warns him to keep it there as he navigates himself through the darkroom. He has not put the keycard to the slot for electricity and instead, he gives the card to his boyfriend. 

The petite man tries to process what is happening with his half-asleep brain yet does not comes out with any possible theory on what is happening. He also does not know what kind of expression he has to show over the sudden weirdness. 

Suddenly, Ohm calls out from inside the room for him to come in. The older take note of the sudden nervousness from the voice calling for him. He takes a deep breath preparing for whatever that will hit him before making any move.

"What are you even doing Ohm?" 

The older walks in after a few silent seconds, he turns around to close the door and lock it while disregarding the clothing on his head to the side so his vision is not impaired. He does not expect what is present to him when he puts the keycard inside the slot.

"What..what is this for?" 

A sudden realization hits Fluke as he stares at the transformed room. He tries his best to not put any hope for it but the thought keeps crossing his mind, he is overwhelmed by the feeling of awwed and loved as his drinks in the scenery of the room.

Their hotel room is light dimly by the night lamp on the bedside tables along with a few randomly place electric candles. There are also rose petals guiding him to the center of the room where Ohm stands nervously with a sheepish smile. He straightens his outfit nervously since he cannot make out the expression of his lover.

"God, I am so mad right now." 

Fluke speaks up with teary eyes and a big pout looking like he is sulking. He then walks closer to Ohm without any words making the giant's smile falters. His mind starts to supply negative thought that perhaps he is making a wrong move.  Once the smaller stands right in front of the mastermind, he whispers for only Ohm to hear.

"I am so madly in love with you that is."  

The answer makes Ohm sighs in relief and a big loving smile settles on his lips. He then gets on one knee making Fluke gasps lightly. He does not expect this man to in the position like he wants to...

"Fluke Natouch, we only met a few months back and become boyfriends around a month or two after. But we are also adults that have our own vision and goals for the future. We have our own right to make decisions that give out the best of us and right now, right here, at this moment, I want to make one of the biggest decisions that going to change my life. That decision is you. Will you take the honor to be mine for the rest of our life?"

propose.

Ohm takes a deep breath after the small speech before pulling out a ring. A magnificent ring that catches Fluke's eyes in an instant. It looks simple with a pretty diamond that is arranged to look like a rose. 

A white rose.

"Will you marry me?" 

A heartbeat passes by and a single tear drops from the beautiful doe eyes that Ohm loves to get lost in. He engraves the changes in the emotion from those eyes in his mind to be kept forever and more. The way it first screams out surprise, into adoration and now, it is clouded with happy tears. Unbelievable happy tears. 

"Ohm, I-" 

Fluke is at a loss of words. All he can brain is I love yous and yeses. Before he knows it, he is already choking up to answer. He wipes away the tears that keep flowing and says his answer out loud with all his remaining feeling that is bursting out from his heart, consuming his every being.

"Yes, Ohm, yes I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to marry you." 

Hearing those words coming out from his soulmate, Ohm cannot hide his own joy. He stands up with the speed of light to embrace the smaller man into a tight hug. They stay in each other embrace for quite a while to calm their erratic heartbeat and savors the moment.

Ohms reluctantly pulls away when he remembers that he has not put on the ring onto his fiance. He takes Fluke's left hand and caresses the ring finger gently. He then pulls out the ring from its case.

"May I?"

The younger whispers softly to accompany the perfect moment. Fluke can only nod as his eyes glued to his left hand that has been trembling slightly out of pure happiness. His mind still trying to wrap around the fact whether this is only his dream or a reality. The presence of the rings against his skin is the answer to his question.

The ring sits snuggly into his ring finger. Perfect size and looking so stunning complimenting his soft lovely hand. Ohm then pulls the hand closer to him and lovingly kiss right on top of their promise of everlasting love.

"I love you."

Fluke mumbles as his eyes never turn away from its attention away to the ring. Ohm tilts the smaller's chin up to catch the gorgeous pair of eyes in a loving stare. He gently caresses the cheek that always looking beautiful when it turns a share redder.

"I love you too." 

A kiss is sealed from the two as a promise for a commitment that stays until the end of time. Their feelings are flooding as if they are keeping it locked for too long. With ease, Ohm picks up Fluke, guiding the seductive legs to wrap around his waist and holds the small body by the bottom without breaking their kiss to bring his fiance to bed. He gently lays him down after pulling away to catch a breath. 

"Have I say you look gorgeous today?" 

Ohm brushes a strand of hair away to see the gorgeous face with fondness. Fluke giggles and pecks Ohm's face to show his gratitude over the compliment. His heart always swells with love and pride when Ohm complimenting him.

"You have said that for the whole day. But I love to hear it more," 

The two smiles lovingly to each other before Ohm catches the lips for a deeper kiss that shows promises of a long night for them. Fluke knows he does not mind the lack of sleep for tonight.

 

 

--

 

 

2 weeks prior

 

"Are you sure you are not rushing it?"

Team raises an eyebrow as he eats his sandwich. Manaow nods her head in agreement as they look at Ohm a bit skeptical. The two cannot help but judge the rush decision their best friend is making since it involves a lifetime.

"I am more than sure. I picture my future and none of them is without him by my side." 

Ohm takes a bite from the delicious homemade marinate beef with a scoop of rice. One of the bonuses in dating the amazing Fluke Natouch is his cooking. For someone who consumes a lot of food, the small baker is definitely his type to spend the rest of his life with.

"We already live like spouses. And I might have sneakily taken one of his rings to book the proposal ring." 

Ohm tries to convince the two and accidentally spills out the secret mission he has been doing. He grins bashfully as he rubs the back of his neck when he realizes what he has shared with the two. Manaow screams slightly out of excitement and leans slightly closer with glitter of excitement in his eyes. 

"Do you have a picture of the ring?" 

Ohm nods and smiles brightly wth his dimple deepen from having one of them as excited as him. He takes it as a sign that she is agreeing to his plan. He pulls out his phone and goes through it to show a picture of a simple-looking ring with a diamond place in the shape of a rose.

"Why a rose?" 

Team pipes in as he too leans closer to look at the picture. Ohm pulls his phone away from the couple once he is sure they already stare long enough. He also starts to feel a bit conscious if he might choose the wrong ring, but his heart sings for him to choose it, already imagine the accessory to adorn Fluke's delicate fingers.

"To be specific, a white rose. It means-" 

Ohm slowly explains his reason to choose the ring until Manaow cuts him off with her squeals as she also knows the meaning behind the crafted white rose that is filled (the gaps) with white diamonds.

"Eternal loyalty!"

Ohm nods agreeing with her, he then continues his explanation that is abruptly interrupted by the woman.

"And young love. It suits us, don't you think? It also means innocence and purity. A perfect description of Fluke."

The sound of a phone abrupt their chat and a huge smile settles on Ohm's face while picking up his phone. His tone changes an octave lower and more gentle making Team and Manaow looking at each other with a small understanding smile.

A wedding bell definitely calling for the two lovebirds.