The Next Day

Lead Me to You

A/N: 

BONUS SCENE 1/3

 

 

 

----

 

"I am so sorry Boun! Earth!" 

Fluke rushes inside guiltily and puts his things in a rush inside the staff room. He wears his apron after putting two medium containers and a small one in the personal fridge that is situated beside a separate counter.

"Good morning to you too?"

Boun greets with confusion over the panic man and stops kneading the bread dough. He looks at the bear clock then the smaller who seems to catch his breath before taking a cart for the pastries to put it on a counter.

"Why are you so out of breath?" 

The owner asks out of curiosity and all Fluke can answer is a guilty smile while setting the dry ingredients on the unused counter. He goes to the sink to wash his hands clean before goes back to his station and starts his daily work routine.

"I should be here by 4.30 but I take my sweet time making lunch and Leum Kleun. Don't worry I save the dessert for you and Earth. Even for Pineare and Mix too."

Fluke then focuses on his job while Boun stops and gawks at him. He never thought his junior will give his best for Ohm. This man must be so amazing that Fluke pulls off one of his amazing cooking skills and challenge himself making Thai desserts. Although Fluke is good with the Western and popular pastries, he rarely indulges himself to learn more about Thai dessert.

"If Ohm not gonna marry you by the end of today I will talk Earth for a three-way." 

Earth who just walks in with two cups of coffee looks at his husband with a death glare before rolling his eyes. His husband always loves teasing about a three-way with Fluke since the smaller man has never dated anyone ever since they became friends. He did admit he once had a girlfriend and a boyfriend during his school days.

"Calm your down or I cut it myself." 

Boun can only laugh at the sarcastic remark. He pecks his spouse cheek when the man comes closer and tilts his head to Fluke with a teasing wink. Boun, however, gets ignored since Fluke is busying himself mixing the dry ingredients with the wet ones.

"Fluke, stop making every man falls for you. It's hard to help you push them away." 

Earth takes a sip from his cup before putting the other at the counter that is not used yet closer to Boun. The baker thank him and leaning close to Earth wanting a kiss only to get pinches to the cheeks. 

"What did I even do? I only make Leum Kleun and lunch for Ohm. Not my fault Boun is a ." 

Fluke counters back without looking at the two. Boun gapes once more, not expecting to be cuss while Earth can only laugh to his cup before taking another sip. He has always know that Fluke can be feisty if he wants since he always the receiving ends of the tantrum.

"Okay then, I take back. A three-way definitely sounds more fun and adventurous." 

Earth opts to join the tease when he sees Fluke showing his other side without noticing the dumbfounded Boun. He cannot pass this one up. It's rare that Fluke even cares whatever bull that comes out of the couple.

Just as the baker finishes up chilling the tarts crust, Mix walks in with Pineare in tow as they seem to be discussing school matters. The kitchen by now already lively with how many the workers are and the preparation goes faster than they always have.

 

 

--

 

 

"Hi." 

Ohm greets Earth, who is at the counter, and Boun, who just walks out of the door with freshly baked muffins. He cannot hide his amusement over the familiarity from yesterday. He does not mind this routine though if it's mean he can ogle Fluke without the counter limiting his view.

The spouses are surprised to see Ohm again but they then smile genuinely, knowing who the man comes for. Looks like the three need to be accustomed to each other since Ohm really is looking for a long term relationship with Fluke even though they are still in the getting to know each other.

The three introduce themselves briefly while waiting for Fluke until he walks out with his infamous lunch bag along with one of the medium containers he puts in the fridge this morning. He pushes the door with his back having his eyes concentrate on the food in his hand instead of his way.

Ohm blinks a few times trying to process how cute Fluke looks with his uniform apron that matches his outfit of the day. Boun and Earth have been looking at the two with a mischievous smile since the smaller baker presents himself to the front part of the bakery. The oldest in the room clears his throat when the two keep staring at each other. One with admiration while the other with surprise.

"Ohm! Sorry, I thought you came a bit late?" 

Fluke walks to the tall man who still has his eyes checking out the smaller without any shame. He squirms on his feet, holding the stuff closer to himself as if he wants to hide from the hungry stare.

"My eyes are up here." 

Fluke tries again when he doesn't get any answer. He then passes the bag and the container to the taller man before direct his two fingers to guide Ohm gaze back to his doe eyes.

Ohm holds the bag and container in one hand while the other rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment when he seems to register what he had done. He looks down for a second or two with a shy smile plaster on his face before he looks back to those beautiful eyes.

"Yeah sorry, your look is distracting." 

Ohm answers shortly before averting his gaze away to the baked muffins before mumbling under his breath. He tries to look at the pastries with such interest hoping that Fluke will drop the conversation. For Ohm, it is quite embarrassing to get caught staring.

"Too cute for your own good."

The taller man then continues to mumble under his breathe leaving Fluke, who only heard the first portion of the sentence, pouting and staring down at his outfit looking for any mishaps. He furrows over a few splatters of batter from his rush baking this morning before giving an apologetic smile.

"I... was rushing this morning so I am a bit messy." 

Hearing the slight sulky tone, Ohm tries his best to hide his smile from the overloaded cuteness but Fluke catches him. The smaller huffs and slings his arms to his chest with his lips still pouting as a way to intimidate the male.

"Are you teasing me?" 

Ohm glances at Fluke and the urge to smile comes once more making the older suspicions of being teased have evidence. This time, however, Ohm does not put any more effort to stop himself from smiling.

The taller man chuckles before apologizing with a teasing smile, showing his cute teeth, and dimple. Fluke finds himself turns a bit red not expecting such a genuine smile and reaction from the office worker. Suddenly, Ohm is pushed to the door gently by Fluke who is as red as a tomato by now. 

"You have your promised lunch and Leum Kleun that you can share with your co-workers. Now go before your lunch ends and you can't eat them."

Ohm laughs more freely and holds into Fluke's shoulder to hold him still. He then points at the fruit tarts and tries to make his way to the trays and tongs, wanting to grab some pastries.

"I need to get those too because I have been addicted to them since the first time I tried it. And maybe those muffins as well." 

Fluke stops his action and turns around to look at the pastry and a feeling of pride overwhelms him when he sees that Ohm actually likes the fruit tarts. It has always been his forte making tarts and cookies. Knowing that the man addicted to it makes his heart warm. He looks back at Ohm and nods his head giving the taller some space for him to get what he apparently comes for beside the lunch.

After getting everything that he needs, Ohm walks to Fluke who restocking the melon bread. He watches the focus look on the younger and a small smile stays on his face. He taps the petite baker to get his attention. Fluke turns around with a big smile when he sees that Ohm is the one asking for his attention.

"I am going back to my office. Our Netflix date is still up, tonight?" 

The baker nods his head to give his confirmation. Ohm smiles brightly and nods as well before saying his goodbye, for real. Just before Ohm reaches the door, Fluke calls out for him. He turns around and the next thing he knows, a soft plush lips brushes gently against his cheek. 

"Have a nice day at work." 

The gentle voice abrupts his blank mind. Before he knew, his eyes stare at the back of the baker that walks rushingly into the staff door while Boun and Earth make weird noises like a bunch of monkeys in the wild from the sudden display of affection.

Fluke Natouch is dangerous.

Ohm makes a mental note as he walks with a blank expression to his office with his hand cupping the side of his cheek that just receives a reward.