In which Hyukjae is tsundere, Donghae is precious and I need more caffeine in my system to function properly.

~Jealousy Looks Good On You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In which Hyukjae is tsundere, Donghae is precious and I need more caffeine in my system to function properly.

 

Eunhae & the sudden confession.

 

“Hyukkie, I hate to be the one to tell you this- but you’re in love with me.” Donghae said seriously, flopping into the couch next to his bestfriend who was flicking through some of his notes from a lecture. 

 

“Oh yeah?” Hyukjae asked in amusement, looking up from his papers, biting his inner cheek to keep from laughing out loud, taking in the form of the younger in his panda onesie. “And what makes you think that you know anything about love, you young highschool senior?”

 

“Oh please, just because you’re a college freshman now doesn’t mean you’re all grown up!” The brunette pouted, glaring with his puppy-like orbs as the dancer lifted his hands in mock defeat. “And I’ve known you for more than half of your life - so trust me when I tell you that you’re in love with me.” 

 

“And pray tell what brought this startling confession on?” Hyukjae smirked, leaning back on the couch as the younger struggled with his words, fiddling with the fluffy material of his pajamas.

 

“I just thought you should know... because there’s lots of different people...different cool people in college.” The brunette murmured out, not meeting the older’s eyes as he looked down at his lap like a kicked puppy, making the  red haired dancer’s heart flutter uncomfortably. “And I don’t want you to get distracted by them because you’re obviously completely and utterly in love with me.” 

 

So this was how he wanted to play it?

 

“But what if I get insecure that the bestfriend I’m completely and utterly in love with doesn’t like me back?” The redhead teased, a gummy smile lighting up his face as the innocent and ever so gullible Donghae panicked at the insinuation. “What if I just let myself date Jessica from Economics because she definitely made her feelings clear?”

 

“No!” Donghae let out a distressed whine, scrambling onto his best friend’s lap, creating a small earthquake on the couch as Hyukjae’s notes fell onto the ground- not that the older noticed as he wrapped his arms around the brunette and pulled him close. “You can’t date anyone else! And... and Jessica’s ugly right? You don’t want to date a ugly person.”

 

The younger shook his head wildly, pressing himself even closer to the redhead, looping his arms around the other’s neck as he pouted deeply, distress pouring out of every inch of his being.

 

“Actually according to everyone, she’s the prettiest girl in our year.” Hyukjae quipped in cheekily, adjusting their positions so that the brunette was straddling him, his papers long forgotten on the floor.

 

“She’s prettier than me?” Donghae asked warily, granting his best friend the full view of his beautiful face, his doe-like orbs wide open in worry as he nervously nibbled on his bottom lip that jutted out into a sad pout. “You think so too, Hyukkie?” 

 

The redhead let out a pained sigh. Who was he kidding? When had he ever been able to look at anyone but his gorgeous best friend?

 

“Don’t worry Hae- you’re pretty too.” Hyukjae soothed, reaching out to ruffle the younger’s messy tuft of hair, rubbing his nose gently against the other’s cheek. 

 

 The brunette truly was beautiful and the redhead could probably come up with the acrostic poem about how the rays of sun brought out the golden flecks in his chocolate-brown doe-like orbs but he was not sappy so he just bit down on his tongue to stop himself from professing his mushy thoughts.

 

“What’s wrong baby?” Hyukjae asked, tightening his hold on the younger as the other let out a distressed whimper, not even noticing the rather compromising position they’ve been in for the past couple of minutes or the way the redhead’s eyes were trained on his lips that had flushed a pretty shade of pink under his constant nibbling. 

 

It took every once of his self control not to just spring forward and ravish the brunette, who had been a constant visitor of his more rated dreams, but he promised that he would wait before corrupting the younger’s innocence because Donghae was too precious. Well that and the redhead was completely whipped.

 

“You know what- you’re right!” Hyukjae suddenly announced, gaining the other’s attention. “I am completely and utterly in love with you and really hope you might like me just a teeny bit too because I’d really like to become your boyfriend.” 

 

“Of course I love you too silly- and I’d love to be your boyfriend.” Donghae exclaimed gleefully, a bright smile that did many things to the redhead’s weak heart lighting up his face. 

 

“Do I get a kiss for bravely confessing my love?” The dancer asked playfully, puckering out his lips, grinning happily as his boyfriend obliged. 

 

He probably would’ve just kept making out on the couch all day (cause who knew a pair of pretty pink lips could be so enticing?) when they were interrupted by his roommate walking into the living room.

 

“What did I miss?” Yesung asked raising a brow, ignoring the scowl that graced the redhead’s face as he held the younger in his possessive embrace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter