In which Hyukjae would like to remind the tourists that it was HIS lover they were shamelessly staring at. So BACK OFF!

~Jealousy Looks Good On You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In which Hyukjae would like to remind the tourists that it was HIS lover they were shamelessly staring at. So BACK OFF!

 

Hyukjae glared scathingly at the bunch of tourists who yet again burst into a fit of flirtatious giggles at the sight of the gorgeous man lounging on the sand.

 

His gorgeous man, Hyukjae would like to add.

 

The day had started off so well. Donghae and Hyukjae had taken a short break from their schedules to take a trip to LA. Just them, without any managers or staff dictating where they should go and what they should do.

 

And they had had so much fun, just wandering around streets,eating burgers, going to souvenir shops; Donghae made Hyukjae buy him a pretty vintage-looking Polaroid camera, and while the later had complained about how the brunette was abusing his wallet, he was secretly thrilled to see the breathtaking smile of delight that lit up Donghae’s face when he finally gave in and bought the camera for his lover.

 

In the end, they had ended up on the beach, spending a solid hour in the sea, just being their usual dorky selves. They had removed themselves from the water with much reluctance, mostly because Hyukjae was sure he’d look like a fried tomato if he stayed any longer under the scorching sun.

 

So they were just lying about in the sand, under a massive beach umbrella that shaded them from the heat and Hyukjae was in the middle of applying his second layer of SPF sunscreen when a fit of giggles reached his ears.

 

He looked up to see a group a girls, who were obviously tourists if the absolutely appalling Hawaiian shirt styled swim suits had anything to say about it, staring longingly at Donghae.

 

Donghae who was sitting on the sand, in the middle of constructing a fortress with the sand, his tongue sticking out adorably as he concentrated on building the towers. 

 

Unbelievably childish and completely shirtless.

 

Hyukjae’s gaze skimmed over his lover’s broad shoulders and glorious chest, his sun kissed abs on full display as his dark brown hair swayed lightly against the breeze. Unlike his porcelain skin, Donghae’s natural tan shone through in the bright rays of sun making him look so astoundingly ethereal.

 

His brows twitched in annoyance as the desperate tourists let out another shrill string of laughter, their eyes darting towards the painfully oblivious Donghae, hoping for a reaction.

 

Hyukjae’s fists clenched.

 

Why did Donghae have to reveal himself so much? 

 

That magnificent chest was Hyukjae’s to look at. Not anyone else’s. 

 

He supposed that he could throw a jealous fit right then and there, demanding the attention-seeking tourists to scatter off and leave him and his lover in peace.

 

But no, Hyukjae was mature.

 

He was a mature, intelligent and responsible grown up who was capable of taking wise decisions.

 

So he stood up from the sand, taking his precious bottle of sunscreen with him and sat back down, right on his Donghae’s lap and claimed his goddamn property like the grown man he is.

 

“Hyukkie?!”

 

Poor, oblivious Donghae who’s sand castle constructing mission was temporarily halted because of the jealous man on his lap, looked up in surprise but nonetheless looped his arms around the dancer’s waist, enveloping him in a tight hug.

 

“Do you have to be shirtless in public, Hae?” Hyukjae asked grudgingly, rubbing sunscreen over the brunette’s broad chest rather forcefully, still glaring at the dimwitted tourists who seemed to have finally realized that they had been ogling at a taken man. 

 

“But it’s the beach, Hyuk.” Donghae answered, perplexed at the other’s hard tone and the scowl gracing his lover’s face. “Besides I thought you liked me being shirtless.”

 

“Of course, I like seeing you half .” Hyukjae replied grumpily, adjusting his position on the brunette so that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter