In which Hyukjae firmly states that Donghae is definitely NOT Yunho’s little princess

~Jealousy Looks Good On You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In which Hyukjae firmly states that Donghae is definitely NOT Yunho’s little princess 

 


(A/N: Inspired by a random comment I saw on YouTube a while ago.)

 

“Where did Donghae go?”

 

When Hyukjae decided that he should meet up with his childhood friend Junsu, to catch up with the time they had missed, he didn’t expect that he’d be in the receiving end of every joke. 

 

If he had known, Junsu was going to annoy him like that he wouldn’t have invited DBSK to the Super Junior dorms.

 

But here he was, sitting on the sofa across from a very amused looking Junsu, being reminded of what an awkward lanky teenager he was, hearing the other rant about how ‘poor Hyukjae’ was ostracized at middle school, firmly regretting the decision let the smug bastard into the dorm.

 

So of course, the dancer sought comfort from his beautiful boyfriend, who Hyukjae just knew would comfort him, and maybe give him a peck on the cheek and soothe his bruised ego a little. But Donghae was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Donghae went up to his room with Yunho a few minutes ago while you were being bullied by Junsu over here.” Jaejoong replied, looking up from his phone.

 

Hyukjae nodded, almost ready to let the matter go when his stupid childhood friend broke into a fit of snickers, making him narrow his eyes.

 

“Aren’t you worried that your precious Donghae’s alone in a room with that passionate hunk?” Junsu smirked mirthfully. 

 

“They’re friends.” The dancer shrugged nonchalantly, the irritable twitch in his eye and his clenched jaw probably giving his thoughts away.

 

“I’m pretty sure Donghae just wanted to show Yunho is new Iron Man posters.” Jaejoong supplied, noticing the tension between the two friends, not wanting a fight to break out in the dorm.

 

Who was he even kidding?

 

He didn’t care whether the two idiots tried to kill each other. But Jaejoong did care that Heechul was sleeping in the other room, and if the diva was by chance awakened by Dumb and Dumber they’ll all have hell to pay.

 

“Of course Yunho hyung will listen to Donghae gush about his Tony Stark hyung for hours.” Junsu grinned, the teasing glint apparent in his eyes. “He’s just so whipped for our little Hae.”

 

Hyukjae clenched his fists, trying to control himself from lashing out at his so-called friend.

 

You can do this Hyukjae.

 

Do. Not. Strangle. That. Cocky. Bastard.

 

The dancer exhaled heavily through his nose, all the while glaring at the DBSK member who was lounging on the sofa looking like he was having the time of his life. 

 

“What?” Junsu tilted his head innocently, smirking at the heat of Hyukjae’s gaze. “I’m just saying! Everyone knows that Donghae is Yunho’s little princess.”

 

The dancer let out a string of curses before abruptly standing up and marching towards his boyfriend’s room.

 

“Kim Junsu, I swear I’ll castrate you if Yunho comes to the jacket shooting with a black eye tomorrow.” Jaejoong growled his voice going a tone lower.

 

The addressed man just laughed as he stared at the retreating back of his childhood friend with an amused expression. 

 

Hyukjae saw Donghae and Yunho as soon as he entered the room. The former was talking anima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter