Time With Luhan

Touch

+ + Luhan’s P.O.V + +

I felt empty after SoAh pulled her hand from mine. When she said we weren’t going out I felt hurt. Although we weren’t did that mean that she never wanted to be with me? I’d never felt that way before. I always wanted to be around her and protect her and I guess that many people would have said that I had felt something towards her. That may have been true, but why was it so hard to tell what she felt.

 

Jessica pissed me off with her incessant flirting. She wasn’t my type and would have never been my type so why was she so persistent with me. She hugged my arm and I grimaced at her action.

“Wouldn’t we look great together, oppa?” She whispered in my ear and I felt like throwing up. Blonde and stupid was never my type. I looked over at SoAh and she seemed deep in thought. It looked like she was talking to debating with herself but I couldn’t hear what she was saying.

“When are we going out on a date? This weekend?” she spoke but I just ignored her. SoAh interested me about a hundred times more than Jessica did. I also heard that she was the one who broke up SoAh and her ex-boyfriend, Donghae. Was that why they didn’t talk that much?

She seemed to have finished her mini debate with herself because SoAh stood up and I grabbed her hand instantly.

“Where are you going?” I asked but still tried to act cool. I didn’t want to be left with Jessica.

She just shrugged and laced her fingers with mine. I was surprised by her action but welcomed it from her. She nudged her head towards the exit and I smirked. I jumped up from my seat and Jessica nearly fell over since she was lent on me. SoAh and I then made our exit from there.

 

----------

 

+ + SoAh’s P.O.V + +

Luhan and I ended up outside of college. We didn’t really care where we went; we just had to get out of college. I let go of Luhan’s hand and walked towards a supermarket. I felt my hand in his once more and looked up at him.

“Don’t want you to get lost.” He spoke then coughed and looked away.

“Well, I want a drink so can we go in?” I asked and he nodded. We both walked in and people looked at us with smiles. What were they looking at?

I grabbed a bottle of raspberry juice from the refrigerated section and Luhan got a bottle of water. We paid for our drinks and the cashier smiled at us.

“You two make a gorgeous couple? Like a pair of models. How old are you both?” He asked and I looked at Luhan.

“We’re not- erm a couple.” I replied and his mouth slightly dropped open. “But I’m 21, I’m in Seoul University.”

“Are you really not? That’s such a shame; I thought you were because of your hand-holding. How old are you?” he directed at Luhan after he pointed at our hands.

“I’m 21; I’m at Seoul University transfer student.” Luhan spoke and the guy actually looked interested in what we had to say.

“Where did you transfer from?” he asked and Luhan seemed quiet for a moment. Was he not used to people talking to him randomly.

“China.” He plainly replied and I smiled.

“We should go now.” I spoke and he waved as we exited the shop.

 

I opened my drink and took a sip. The fruity flavour clung to my taste-buds and I smiled happily. I noticed Luhan drink his water and pulled a face. I wonder why he chose such a plain drink.

“Try this” I held out my drink and he looked at me weirdly. “What do I suddenly have two heads? It’s nice just try it or I’ll pour it down your throat.” I playfully threatened and he rolled his eyes at me. He took my drink and sipped it then gave it back. I stared at him as he began to walk again. Did he not have anything to say?

“Well?” I asked him and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. “Did you like it or not?”

“It was okay.” He shrugged and I shook my head at him.

 

“So where do you want to go now?” Luhan casually asked me and I thought for a moment. Where could we go that would be nice and meaningful?

“I don’t know.” I confessed and he smiled at me.

“Let’s go to the Han River. We’ve been there a lot with just us too, so let’s go there again.” He reminded me and I smiled. That was the best place to go. I nodded to him and we went in the direction of the river.

Luhan stole my drink from me and sipped it quickly. I gaped at him and he acted innocent.

“I saw you do that. How dare you.” I joked and he shrugged.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He smiled and walked ahead of me, but since we were holding hands he just pulled me with him. I went to pull away but he squeezed my hand in reply. “Don’t” He simply said and I had a déjà vu moment. I remembered when he was ill and I took care of him:

 

His hand took hold of mine and held it close to his chest. My face flushed in embarrassment and I tried to pull away.

“Don’t.” Luhan muttered one word and I froze. “Good Girl.”

 

“Good girl.” Luhan smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“Yah, do you think I’m a dog or something?” I questioned him and he looked at me and smirked. “YAH!” I shouted and he just laughed.

“I was joking.” I replied and ruffled my hair with his free hand.

 

 

I looked ahead and saw someone that I didn’t want to see for a long time. I turned to walk in another direction but Luhan tightened his hold on my hand.

“What’s wrong? The river is that way.” He pointed to the direction we were walking.

“I know, but I don’t want to go there anymore.” I whispered and tugged on his hand. “Please.” I begged him and he turned serious.

“What’s wrong? You seem to not be telling me anything today. You still have to tell me about your face.” He reminded me and I nodded.

“I’ll tell you that now, come on.” I looked back and my eyes connected with theirs...

 

Please Subscribe and Comment