Date

Touch

“SoAh, will you go on a date with me?” Eunhyuk asked me and it felt like my mouth had fallen open. Did he really say that, and so soon after I’d broken up with Luhan? “I know you must be surprised, but you knew I liked you when you were with Donghae, and ever since that Luhan guy came into your life, you’ve been ignoring me. Please just give me one night.” He begged and I sighed quietly to myself. I had been ignoring him, so maybe it was only fair to accept. Why did I feel like I was betraying Luhan, when we weren’t even together anymore?

“Okay; one night.” I accepted and Eunhyuk grinned widely.

“Tonight” He added and I frowned. What was the sudden rush, I wondered but still agreed.

“Okay, where should I meet you because I’ll go home and change first?” I asked and he thought for a moment. He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down the address. He handed it to me and it read ‘Beautiful Night Restaurant’. I had heard about that place; it was supposed to be really romantic and expensive, but I knew Eunhyuk could afford it.

“7pm” Eunhyuk told me and I nodded.

“I’ll be there.” I smiled and continued on my way down the hallway.

 

----------

 

After college I exited the college and Eunhyuk caught me at the gate.

“Don’t forget about tonight and don’t be late.” He reminded me and I forced a smile for him.

“I know, I won’t forget.” I assured him and then made my way home.

 

As I walked I knew that I was being followed. I suspected that it was an EXO-M member since no one else would want to follow me home.

“Don’t walk all the way back there; if you have something to say walk beside me.” I shouted back to them then heard their quick footsteps. I glanced to the side of me and saw the familiar face of Lay. His innocent face looked plagued with a look of sadness and confusion.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and he turned his head away from me.

“SoAh, I want you to forgive Luhan.” Lay informed me and I clenched my fist. People really should stop telling me what to do. “It wasn’t his fault; he did push her away.” Lay shared with me and I stopped walking.

“Lay, I will forgive him; but in my own time.” I told him and then continued to walk, even though Lay had stopped too.

“SoAh, Luhan and I have been friends since we were infants, and if I’m made to choose sides, I’ll choose his; so until you forgive Luhan, EXO-M won’t be in your life.” Lay informed me with a sad but serious tone of voice. I stopped again and glanced over my shoulder.

“I know I understand that and I’m sorry, but I need time.” I told him and walked away.

 

Everything that was going on with Luhan at that time had mucked up my relationships with the other EXO Members, but it was understandable. They had known him longer than they had known me, so they would remain loyal to their close friend. Should I have just forgiven Luhan? But if I did, EXO might have thought that we were a couple again and I didn’t want to give them false hope. I decided to leave it for a while and see what happened.

 

When I reached my home, I quickly entered and changed my clothes. I didn’t put anything too smart on, just a nice pair of jeans and a smart but casual top. I slipped my dolly shoes on my feet and exited my house. Since I had to find the restaurant, I left with plenty of time to walk there.

As I walked down my steps I noticed a familiar sandy haired guy that I had been thinking about all day. My heart rate sped up as our eyes locked on each others. A parted of me wanted to run into his arms and just have him comfort me, but I was going to stay strong. I didn’t want to be weak. The resistant part of me just wanted him to carry on walking, but he turned around and walked over to me. He stood at the bottom of my steps, with a small smile on his lips, as I got there and I could tell that he wanted to say so much to me, but he held back.

His eyes looked me up and down and his faint smile vanished.

“Where are you going?” he asked me and I looked down.

“Out” I bluntly spoke and walked around him. A spark shot through my hand as his fingers laced with mine.

“SoAh, please” Luhan whispered and my I felt my heart crack again. Why was he doing that to me? I already felt guilty enough for not forgiving him and for going on a date with someone else.

“Luhan” I started and felt his fingers squeeze mine. I was grateful that we didn’t look at each other or else he would have seen my tear filled eyes. “I can’t.” I pulled my hand away as my tears rolled down my cheek.

 

I ran down the road and away from my heartache. I just focused on finding that restaurant since I didn’t want to let Eunhyuk down. He’s tried so hard to get me to recognize his feelings and each time he tried I just ignored him. That date was my way of acknowledging his feelings, but I wasn’t sure that they would have been returned.

 

I arrived at beautiful Night at 6:57pm and noticed Eunhyuk already outside the restaurant. I was surprised that he hadn’t gone inside since it was a bit colder when I got there.

“Hey, SoAh” Eunhyuk smiled as he noticed me. I waved and walked over with a small smile on my pink lips.

“How long have you been here?” I asked him curiously and he thought for a moment.

“I think about ten minutes, so not long.” He smiled and offered me his arm. I linked my arm gently through his and we entered the elegant restaurant.

“Are you sure you want to eat here, it’s kind of expensive.” I warily spoke but Eunhyuk just chuckled and nodded.

“I’m sure. They do nice food here.” He told me and I just nodded.

 

We both were led to our seats and we ordered our food. Eunhyuk and I were sat opposite from each other, so whilst we waited for our food I looked elsewhere as much as I could. It felt awkward when I looked at him directly.

“SoAh, do you mind if I say something?” Eunhyuk asked me apprehensively. I considered it for a moment and then nodded for him to continue. “I know you might not want to hear this right now, but I have to tell you to just forget about Luhan.” He abruptly said and I stopped looking away and just stared at him in shock...

 

Please Subscribe and Comment