His Feelings

Touch

I know you might not want to hear this right now, but I have to tell you to just forget about Luhan.” He abruptly said and I stopped looking away and just stared at him in shock. How could he say something like that so easily?

“If I’m being honest, it’s not really your business.” I said and cleared my throat.

“It is my business; I care about you so your happiness is my business.” He stated and I looked away once more. “SoAh, look what he did; look how he hurt you. You can’t seriously be thinking that you’ll forgive him, are you? He and the rest of the Chinese thugs don’t belong in our social group, SoAh. When will you realise that?” Eunhyuk lectured me and I shook my head.

“They’re not all Chinese. Xiumin and Chen aren’t Chinese, they’re Korean.” I stated and he shook his head.

“They’re still thugs.” He retaliated and I looked at him.

“You said ‘Our social group’; I don’t belong there anymore since I’m poor now. So if they don’t belong there, neither do I.” I told him and he sighed.

“You always will; you’ve been our friend for ages, we’re not just gonna kick you out because you’re poor.” Eunhyuk raised his voice slightly then lowered his head as people looked on at our conversation. “Let’s just eat.” He changed the subject as the food arrived at our table.

 

After dinner Eunhyuk and I exited the restaurant and I looked around at the quiet streets. It was a lot colder than before and I wrapped my arms around myself.

“Do you want a lift home?” Eunhyuk asked me but I immediately shook my head. If on the off chance that Luhan was still awake, I didn’t want him to see me with Eunhyuk.

“I’m sorry if I upset you tonight.” Eunhyuk sincerely apologized and hugged me. “I just want the best for you.” He sounded so caring, but what he didn’t know was that in my head, the best thing for me at that moment wasn’t him. I pulled away from the hug and that’s when it happened. Eunhyuk’s lips touched mine and my eyes widened in disbelief. I immediately pushed him gently away from me and took a step back.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.” Eunhyuk regretted it and took a step towards me but I backed away once more.

“It’s okay, but I have to go now.” I told him and walked away from him and towards my home.

 

My phone rang whilst I was walking and I answered it without thinking.

“Hello.” I spoke with a bored tone.

“SoAh, don’t hang up, please.” I recognised Luhan’s voice on the other end and stopped walking. “I just need to tell you something; when are you coming home?” he asked and I sighed.

“I’m walking now.” I told him and then heard his front door open through the phone. “What are you doing?” I asked him urgently down the phone.

“I’m coming to find you; it’s better said face to face. I’ll speak to you in a bit.” He said and hung up the phone. I looked around as I carried on walking. All of the shadows in the night looked like they were moving and it freaked me out a bit. I walked faster to get away from them and get to a place I knew.

 

When I was a couple of streets away from my house I heard running. I stopped as I noticed a familiar sandy blonde haired, Kingka running towards me. He embraced me in his arms as soon as he reached me and I just stood there in shock.

“SoAh, I’m so sorry. I just want everything to go back to how it was.” He whispered and caressed my hair softly.

“Luhan, these things take time.” I told him and he pulled away from me.

“When I dragged you away from Donghae; you were surprised, right? I’m sure you thought it was just random, it wasn’t” Luhan told me and I listened intently to what he had to say.

 

+ + Luhan’s P.O.V + +

EXO-M and I were stood outside of college one day since, our Maknae, Tao had to meet with the principal so we tagged along. I hated being in college, the amount of students and the noise they made just annoyed me. I just watched all of the students leave the college building until my eyes fell upon a doe-eyed girl with long, silky brunette hair. As she walked down the college steps a guy stepped in front of her. I recognised them both from my dance class, when I attended. The girl was SoAh and the guy I think was Dongho or Donghae or something.

I watched as SoAh instantly frowned in the presence of Donghae. I heard they were a couple and he cheated on her; was that why she didn’t like being near him? I couldn’t hear what they were saying so I didn’t know what the conversation was about. Another guy looked on at the pair of them, and he was also in my dance class, Eunhyuk I think he was called.

I returned my vision back to the beautiful eyes of SoAh and watched as she continued to frown at Donghae. She walked around him, but he grabbed her wrist. Something inside of me snapped when I saw him grab her. I didn’t like it, but I didn’t know why.

“YOU’RE HURTING ME, !” SoAh shouted and anger built up inside of me. People like Donghae annoyed me, who would hurt a girl like that. It seemed like I had no control over my body because the next thing I knew, I had stormed over there and my hand landed tightly on Donghae’s wrist. I felt like I just wanted to get him away from SoAh; deep inside my body I felt like she was special in some way. I didn’t really understand what was going on; I just let everything happen by itself.

 

I finished telling SoAh about when we first spent time together and she stayed quiet.

“Don’t you realise, I’ve felt this way about you for a while now; I just didn’t realise it.” I told her and she looked at the ground. “SoAh the Queenkas set everything up, they wanted us to break up. Right now, you’re just giving them what they want.” I added and she finally looked up at me.

 

+ + SoAh’s P.O.V + +

Luhan felt like that from all the way back then? I was surprised to hear him say something like that because it was out of character for him, but I understood.

“I’m not giving them what they want, I do forgive you, and I just don’t know what to do now.” I confessed and Luhan sadly looked at me.

“I’m being selfish because I want you back, when I know that you can do better than me, but...” Luhan led off and his hand moved to my cheek. He tenderly caressed my cheek as we looked into each other’s eyes.

“But...” I subtly urged him to go on and a small but loving smile appeared on his pink, soft lips that I missed so much.

“But, I realise now, that I love you, SoAh.” Luhan spoke softly in an almost whisper...

 

 

 

Please Subscribe and Comment