Seeing Her

Touch

“SoAh?” She called and I froze. Luhan turned around in confusion to see who had called my name.

“SoAh, what’s wrong?” Luhan asked me and I snapped out of my trance. “Are we going or not?” he asked but I just stayed quiet.

 

The person walked over to me and I just put on a poker-face. She stopped in front of us and Luhan looked at her with a frown.

“SoAh, my dear, how are you?” she asked and I just stood there, expressionless.

“Umma.” I muttered and Luhan looked at me with shocked eyes. “You want to know how I am after you kicked me out; your own daughter.” I spoke in a monotone voice.

“I wish I didn’t have to, but that’s just the way it had to be.” She spoke sadly and went to reach for my spare hand. I pulled it away from her reach and grimaced at her.

“You didn’t have to. It was a clear choice; me or him. YOU CHOSE HIM! Over your own daughter” I spoke with a soft voice.

 

I recognised her facial expression and saw that she had given up with that argument. She wouldn’t have won it anyway. Her eyes looked at Luhan and I’s hands entwined together and she looked him over. She wasn’t doing that.

“Stop it.” I warned her and she looked at me in surprise. I could tell she was going to spout her judgement on us both and Luhan had done nothing wrong to deserve it. “Don’t bring him into this.” I glared at her and Luhan squeezed my hand comfortingly and took a step forward.

“It’s obvious you’re SoAh’s mother and by the sound of it, you’re not a very good one. If you chose your husband over your own flesh and blood, you must really be blind to not see how amazing your daughter is.” Luhan confronted her and my body warmed up at his words. After everything, he’s been there through this trouble even if I hadn’t told him everything and he stood up to my mother. None of my other friends had ever done that and to me, that made him special.

 

Luhan walked around my mother and led me away from her. He wrapped his arm around my neck with our hands still linked. Once we were far away from her I stopped walking and looked at Luhan. A smile graced my lips and he just looked at me in confusion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

“I love you right now, and I want you to know how grateful I am that you did that. You’re the first person to do that for me.” I confessed and his arms wrapped around my waist and held me close to him.

“I would do it again in a heartbeat.” He spoke and I looked at him. My arms were still around his neck and he just smiled

“You’re amazing, do you know that?” I smiled and I noticed his eyes soften at me...

 

Please Subscribe and Comment