Taking Control

Touch

At lunchtime I exited my classroom and walked down the corridor when someone pulled me into an empty classroom. I looked around and saw the Queenkas with their arms crossed in front of their bodies and angry looks on their faces.

“What is going on with you and Luhan?” Yuri questioned and I was shocked. It was about Luhan again?

“There’s nothing going on. You can ask him yourself.” I confessed but they all just scoffed in disbelief.

“You dare lie to us?! We saw you kiss this morning!” Sooyoung shouted but I shook my head.

“That was fake and I’m not lying. If you want him so bad you can have him!” I shouted to them but it was a lie. I didn’t want them to have him, because as much as I didn’t want to admit it, I liked Luhan. I didn’t want him to be with anyone else.

“You say there’s nothing going on, but then why are you always together. You even walked to college together this morning. Why?” Jessica asked but I just shrugged. I didn’t know how to answer that other than one way.

“I live next door to him.” I confessed and their mouths fell open in shock.

“You stalked him and moved in beside him. How pathetic are you?!” Yuri was angered more with every word that I spoke.

“You knew I lived in a rooftop. He only found out a couple of days ago that I lived near him!” I shouted. I felt that it would get out of hand and wanted it over with. “Do what you want now, I don’t care.” I gave up and they went quiet.

“It won’t hurt much. Think of it as a warning.” Yuri smirked as the three of them approached me.

The first slap hit my right cheek and my face whipped to the side due to the force. How weak was I to just accept their beatings? I felt so ashamed of myself, what was I gonna say when people saw the marks?

The second slap hit in the place and stung after the first one. Jessica raised her hand to bring down on me but I suddenly composed myself. Why did I do that? I didn’t want to be weak.

“That’s enough.” I said and they seemed surprised by my change of attitude.

“What? You can’t tell us when to stop. We’re the Queenkas of this college and we’re more important than you.” Jessica went to hit me but I grabbed her wrist.

“To me, I’m more important than you.” I hissed at her and shoved her away from me. “Who’s more pathetic now? You’re supposed to be Queenka’s yet you go around bullying people because you’re jealous that they’re close to some guys. Why don’t you try to get close to them instead of scaring everyone else away? Do you not like competition?” I smirked and exited the classroom which left all three of them speechless.

 

I checked my face in the reflection on my phone screen and sighed. A bruise had already begun to form and I had to go see EXO-M. I told myself to say that I’d walked into the bathroom door or something along those lines. I would believe since I was very clumsy anyway and it wouldn’t have really surprised me that I’d done it.

 

I walked up to the roof of the college and sure enough, EXO-M was there. I walked over to them and Luhan was the first to see me. I sat down beside him and smiled. The bruised side of my face wasn’t near Luhan so there was a chance that he wouldn’t have known.

“SoAh, what happened to your face?!” Xiumin shouted and everyone looked at me. Great, thanks a lot Xiumin. I sighed to myself and Luhan made me look at him. He examined the bruise on my face and his fingers ran over my cheek. I began to blush under his touch and quickly pulled away.

“What happened?” Luhan asked and I sighed.

“Well it’s kind of embarrassing to say, but I walked into the bathroom door.” I told them and giggled slightly. “Someone walked in as I was about to walk out, and well I collided with the door. The door is okay though, it’s fine.” I smiled and everyone laughed, except Luhan.

 

Luhan leaned in closer to my face and I tensed up. His lips were next to my ear and I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

“Did you not hear me when I said don’t hide things from me again?” He spoke and I suppressed a shiver at the tone of his voice and the feeling of his breath against my skin. “When are you going to tell me the actual reason?” He continued and I turned my head to look at him. Our faces were so close together that if anyone had nudged Luhan or myself we would have been kissing.

“I’ll tell you later.” I whispered and he took hold of my hand.

“I’ll hold you to that. But, I’m keeping you in my sight for the rest of the day.” He warned me and laced his fingers with mine.

 

Lunchtime was peaceful until we got interrupted by some annoying bimbos.

“Oppas, we’ve been looking for you.” I heard a girly voice and curiously turned around to see who it was: Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica were walking towards with bright smiles on their faces, but as soon as they noticed me their eyes changed and I saw Yuri glare at me.

“Oh god, what do you want?” Lay rolled his eyes and I was surprised by his attitude. He was never like that towards me. He must have really disliked those three girls.

“Luhan Oppa, why are you so quiet?” Jessica poked her head between Luhan and I with an innocent smile on her plastic face.

“I’m not any different than usual.” He replied with a bored expression on his face. Jessica noticed his hand laced in mine and she sighed.

“Oppa, are you and SoAh dating?” Jessica smiled and motioned to our hands.

“No, we’re not” I chimed in and she glared at me.

“Are you an oppa?” She questioned and then looked back at Luhan.

“No...We’re not” Luhan looked at me and I looked down at my lap. I pulled my hand from his and he squeezed my fingers for a moment before he let go.

 

I sat there as I listened to Jessica flirt with Luhan. She practically threw herself at him.

“Wouldn’t we look great together, oppa?” She whispered, but loud enough so I would hear her. “When are we going to go out on a date? This weekend?” It was like she was conversing with herself and how she thought Luhan reacted to her.

Was she that desperate? I said I didn’t want anyone near him, yet I didn’t do anything to stop it. Why did I always think one thing but never act upon it? I had to do something; what if they ended up together. I stood up and instantly Luhan grabbed my hand.

“Where are you going?” he asked me and I smirked. I shrugged and laced my fingers with his. I motioned for him to follow me and he jumped from his seat with a smirk. Anything to get away from Jessica. I looked back at her as we walked off and she was red from rage. I knew what to expect from her now, but I was going to try and not be afraid anymore...

 

Please Subscribe and Comment