Four

Legacy

 

 

"Great! My phone's dead and I forgot to ask mom how to get to Platform 9¾." Scarlett mentally face-palmed herself.

 

She started to panic. Not only was she lost at the train station, but she's also nervous to what beholds upon her. It's her first time here and she was not accompanied by friends or family. What more was, she'll enter Hogwarts at the age of 16 when everyone else started their Hogwarts journey at 11. 

 

"Wouldn't it be great to have someone magically appear in front of me to be my tour guide?" Scarlett thought, sarcastically.

 

"I can be your tour guide, Miss." A young man appeared behind Scarlett. Scarlett turned her head to find a man smiling at her. 

 

"The names Baekhyun, Baekhyun Byun, but you can call me 'Handsome'." Baekhyun winked. Scarlett scoffed and side-eyed him.

 

"I think calling you 'Stalker' suits you better," Scarlett said softly.

 

"Ouch! 'Stalker'? You're a meanie I see. By the way, I am instructed to bring you to Hogwarts. Come, follow me. You might want to be quick or else, you'll get stuck in this world. Okay, let's go!"

 

"Wait, what do you mean by stuck?" Scarlett questioned. 

 

"Well, you will not be able to pass through...-" Baekhyun paused. 

 

"-...Ah, this wall. Here, this is Platform 9¾." Baekhyun continued.

 

Scarlett mind went blank. What was she supposed to see? A lane specifically for the wanted platform? All she saw was a wall. Scarlett mentally notes to herself to stop hearing any more weird or strange directions from Baekhyun. She quietly shuffled her feet to the side to walk away from Beakhyun. 

 

"Awww please! I'm not weird. This is Platform 9¾. It's between Platforms 9 and 10! Come on! Go ahead! Just run into this wall and you're good to go!" Baekhyun said while slightly pushing her. 

 

"Erm, okay I guess." Scarlett nodded. Still questioning her decision and Baekhyun's behaviour.

 

"Nice! After you, my lady!"