Two

Legacy

 

 

"Remember darling, no spells outside of Hogwarts. Don't harm other people. Don't lie to anyone especially me. Don't turn a blind eye when people need help. Don't loiter- "

 

"Don't loiter after curfew... Mom, please. You know me right?" Scarlett cut her mom's sentence while checking the details on her passport and flight ticket.

 

"I won't harm anyone. I promise. Well, except Daisy and her annoying family, of course. I will make them live like ants chased by a human finger." Scarlett continued which earned her mom stare and a soft pinch on her left arm.

 

"Ow, mom! I'm joking! I won't do anything that will disappoint you, mom. I love you so much! Please believe me, okay?" Scarlett chuckled while patting on the area her mom pinched repeatedly and hugged her mom tightly afterwards.

 

"I'll miss you so much, my baby girl!" 

 

Scarlett closed her eyes and inhaled her mom's scent. Her mom's floral scent always calms her down

 

"Mom, I'll miss you too! I'll miss your floral scent and your delicious food and your warmth and so much more..." Scarlett said without letting go of her mom.

 

Scarlett is going to live and continue her parents' legacy in Hogwarts. Since young, Scarlett has been asking her mom if she will go to Hogwarts just like her mom and dad. Maria could not answer her at that time and rather not answer as she thought it will be for the better. She was scared that her daughter will not be able to handle the truth of the disappearance of her father when she finds out.

 

Maria watched her daughter walking towards the security area. She waved at her daughter with tears streaming down her face.

 

"Chanyeol, my love. Please look after our daugther. Okay? I wish we could reunite as a beautiful family again..."