bruises and bitemarks

your lips pressed to my neck

A/N: Here to bless your eyes with Soojin's perfect lips. You're welcome.

Title taken from the lyrics of "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran. I wrote this under a day to escape my requirements, so all mistakes are mine. (This is also partly inspired by me listening to "Bruises & Bitemarks" by Good With Grenades on repeat. So yeah, I probably have a biting kink now.)


 

Soyeon, as she’d come to realize during the early stages of their relationship, notices that Soojin doesn’t kiss her very often. Instead, the dancer usually does this –

 

The leader is sprawled across the couch of her personal studio, resting after a day’s work of writing experimental lyrics and testing out beats for a new song. Lying on top of her – carefully propped by the elbows to avoid squishing her shorter figure – is Soojin with her cherry-red lips puckered over certain parts of her neck. Either the pulse point, or the vague little bump of her Adam’s apple bobbing in with each stifled gasp and hitch of breath.

 

Their soft, almost silken-like feel would brush against her skin in the barest mimicry of a kiss, triggering her sensitivity as they curve upward into a smug smile every time Soyeon shivers beneath them. Oh, so helplessly weak to their temptatious touch.

 

“God, Soojin…”

 

From there, she would feel the blunt edge of incisors and the dullness of rounded canines; the sharp inhale of breath and the sharp exhale of air that would escape whenever those teeth started to bite. Gentle nips and the occasional nibble are being distributed across her exposed neck while Soojin hums against her. A hand cups her nape as lissome fingers play with the wispy ends of her blond hair, pulling Soyeon closer to the mercy of her hungry lips and holding the writhing girl captive under them.

 

The unsuppressed urgency in which Soojin is practically gnawing at her tender flesh, the way she attacks her neck with unrestrained fervor, makes Soyeon feel like she’s being devoured – and she loves it.

 

A delighted sigh slips out unconsciously, and the blonde becomes more than aware of how much she’s enjoying her girlfriend’s odd yet pleasant ministrations as Soojin continues to nip at her neck like a frisky kitten. The hand that’s curled around it has moved up to her sharp jawline, where the smooth pads of Soojin’s fingers begin to trace along its outline before ghosting over to Soyeon’s parted mouth for a thumb to caress her bottom lip.

 

It takes all of Soyeon’s willpower not to moan unabashedly (because dammit, her sensitivity is making her all the more receptive to Soojin’s touches) so she, instead, muffles her voice underneath the older girl’s palm. Although the recording booth is soundproof, the walls of her studio aren’t – and God forbid that someone passes by just to hear the implicit noises behind the door, because Soyeon isn’t sure how she would explain the red marks and teeth indents that have bloomed across her skin.

 

“Th-They’re just mosquito bites, I swear!”

 

Yeah, nope. No one’s going to buy that excuse.

 

Admittedly, she’s a pinch embarrassed of how incredibly responsive her body is in these moments; how her senses have heightened considerably, and how every feeling has increased tenfold. Even the briefest detachment of Soojin’s lips from her neck is enough to leave Soyeon whining for more.

 

A needy beg hangs on the tip of her tongue, desperate and yearning, while Soojin fondly chuckles down at her with that complacent but damn attractive smirk on her pretty face. She admires her own handiwork – patches of scarlet and budding purples like splashes of paint on a blank canvas – as the gust of cool AC air makes Soyeon’s abused skin throb pleasurably.

 

Soojin, on the other hand, loves seeing this unraveled state of the otherwise charismatic rapper. A lot of their fans believe that Soyeon has the most control in their group because of her role as (G)I-DLE’s leader, but Soojin begs to differ. Especially when the two of them fall into these little “sessions” that leave Soyeon in a squirming incoherent mess completely unlike her stage persona, whimpering underneath her as she clings onto Soojin’s willowy figure. Skin covered in goosebumps and neck littered with love bites.

 

With a skilled tongue, Soojin trails it lovingly over the bruised shapes her teeth have left on her girlfriend. Soothing the aching flesh with its warm softness before latching her plump lips back onto Soyeon’s dainty neck to le and kiss the sensitive skin.

 

She likes the taste that comes with it – like honey amber with a hint of cinnamon mixed into it, plus a bit of her own cherry colada perfume, but mostly Soyeon. Her Soyeon.

 

“I thought this might help you relax more, Soyeonnie… But you’re still a bit tense in the shoulders.” Soojin’s eyes are twinkling in a rare display of mischief. Something that was unexpected in the calmest member of the group, though not unwelcomed. “Do you want a little more help with that?”

 

Soyeon’s face immediately breaks into a wide grin.

 

“You can start by putting your mouth to better use, kitten.” The leader offers with a playful smirk. To which, Soojin responds by laughing softly; the whites of her teeth showing as she returns the smile with equal mirth.

 

“Whatever you say, captain.” Soojin fondly teases back before leaning down to finally capture Soyeon’s sweet lips.

 

 

Extra:

 

“You know, for someone with the reputation of being a tsundere, you’re surprisingly affectionate behind closed doors.” Soyeon comments out of the blue when they’re settled back against the cushions, lying on their sides with her face pressed against Soojin’s clavicle and her arm draped over the dancer’s waist.

 

She feels the taller girl shrug before a gentle kiss is pressed on top of her head.

 

“It depends, really. I’m only ever this way whenever we’re alone together.” Soojin hugs Soyeon closer to her, fingers playing idly with the blond locks of her hair as the shorter girl hums in understanding. Her girlfriend may not be the most expressive person when it comes to displays of affection, but that doesn’t mean Soojin loves any less.

 

“Are you planning on getting up soon? Or are we just going to spend the rest of the day on this couch?” Soojin butts in after a while, a trace of amusement coating her voice as Soyeon shakes her head.

 

By the looks of it, her cuddly leader seems more than content with staying in Soojin’s arms rather than going back to work like she initially planned.

 

“I’d get up, but it’s way too warm and cozy here.” Soyeon mumbles against her collarbone, smiling a bit when she feels Soojin’s body wrack with poorly concealed laughter.

 

“Didn’t expect our fierce leader to be such a cuddle bug when the cameras aren’t rolling.”

 

“What can I say? I’m a for affection.”

 

“Language, Soyeon.” Soojin lightly scolds with a sternness in her soft voice, but she smiles nonetheless and continues brushing her fingers through the dyed waves of corn-colored hair. “Do most rappers have such a filthy mouth?”

 

It’s meant as a joke, obviously. But she really should’ve thought it over before saying it, because Soyeon pulls back a little to flash her cheekiest grin yet and Soojin forces down the urge to just roll her eyes.

 

“Wanna test that hypothesis?”

 

Without even waiting for a response, Soyeon proceeds to do pretty much the same thing Soojin did earlier; and the dancer is quickly caught off-guard by the feeling of slightly chapped lips on her collarbone. Sharper teeth graze her skin as they bite on her gently, the action prompting Soojin to gasp out loud as she reflexively runs a hand through her girlfriend’s unruly mane. Sighing all the while as Soyeon trails open-mouthed kisses along the smooth column of her neck and sneaks in a few nips in-between the she gives her.

 

When the tiny bites change into teasing nibbles, Soojin is swift to retaliate by flipping the both of them around until she is, once again, hovering above the blond-haired girl. Short breaths are exchanged between them, hot and heavy with need, as they stare deeply at each other’s flushed faces with Soojin taking in the sight below her.

 

Soyeon’s blond hair is a bit mussed from the dancer’s own doing and spread across the couch cushion in tangles, which gives them that effortlessly soft look. She let it grow out this time around, and it reminds Soojin of their debut days when Soyeon sported a similar hairstyle. It’s kind of nostalgic, now that she thinks about it, but the flaxen color really suits her – especially under the mellow lighting of the studio, which makes the skin that isn’t covered by the shirt Soyeon has stolen from Soojin’s closet (its oversized look made her even cuter wearing it) almost glow with warmth. Save for the harmless bruises that have been peppered on her neck.

 

In moments like this, Seo Soojin is convinced for maybe the thousandth time that Jeon Soyeon is absolutely, irrefutably beautiful – both inside and out. Netizens and haters be damned.

 

The leader an eyebrow at the bedazzled dancer and smirks.

 

“Enjoying the view, love?”

 

Soojin is going to wipe that smirk off one way or another.

 

“Oh, just shut up and kiss me already.” She demands with a rather impatient tug on Soyeon’s (well, Soojin’s actually) shirt collar, which grants her a small chuckle from her amused girlfriend.

 

“Duly noted.” Soyeon grins before tugging Soojin down for another searing kiss.