Chapter 5

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri is the kind of person who can’t hide what she’s feeling. When she’s happy, her eyes would reflect that while when she is sad, she would just be completely out of character. But she has mastered the art of wearing a mask. Although there is one person she can never fool no matter how much she tries.

 

She doesn’t hate that though because she knows how much she needs Minjoo in her life.

 

“You can say no, you know?”

 

Yuri stares at her best friend who is looking at her with concern. Eunbi needed help and the two best friends were some of the people the older girl asked the favor of.

 

Yuri said yes to Eunbi without knowing Yena was also going to be there.

 

She shook her head, “I shouldn’t let her stop me from helping out Eunbi. Besides, this is the least thing I could do for her after she helped me get used to everything.”

 

The older girl has always been a big support for Yuri and Minjoo ever since their freshman orientation. This is because of Chaewon though. She and Eunbi have been close and Chaewon asked the older to look after Minjoo and by default Yuri too.

 

Although granted Minjoo is closer to Eunbi.

 

“She’ll understand. Eunbi doesn’t know the entire deal between you and Yena but she has a hint.”

 

In the end, Yuri convinced Minjoo she’ll be fine helping out but the taller girl told her she will see what she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter