Chapter 4

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yena was getting ready to head to class when she remembered Chaewon’s question.

 

‘Why don’t you two talk it out?’

 

Yena tried. She has been trying to talk to Yuri ever since the latter started attending the same college as her. It seems like the younger girl isn’t ready to talk to her about it yet.

 

Maybe, Yuri was over it while Yena still refuses to let go. She wanted to make it up to the younger girl, she wants to make things right. But she can only make things right if Yuri lets her.

 

And by the looks of things right now, it is close to impossible.

 

She snapped out of her thoughts when she received a message from Eunbi: I know this won’t be the most comfortable situation for you, but I need your help.

 

 

 

Apparently, Eunbi needed help with the campus tour. She was one of the many college departments’ representatives and there are a few who were supposed to help out with the tour suddenly bailed on her.

 

Yena was curious why this wouldn’t be comfortable with her though. She wasn’t exactly the kind to hide away when talking to strangers, it was one of her traits that made her very lovable. But she didn’t ask much because she could feel the older girl’s desperation through her messages.

 

She decided to just lend a helping hand to her friend and let her relax for a bit.

 

Yena didn’t know she would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter