Chapter 2

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yena regrets a lot of things even though she appears not to. She regrets going on that trip to Jeju when she just turned 20 years old. She regrets going skating on a rainy day. Trivial things to be fair, but there is one thing she regrets and is still suffering from.

 

It was not growing up when she needed to.

 

She was always on the goofy side; her friends know that and are used to it already. Sure, she gets serious when she needs to be; especially now. But she won’t deny the fact that she learned her lesson the hard way.

 

She is still suffering from that because of her friends, not that they do it intentionally though. Yena knows if her friends find out she’s still thinking about that time, they will adjust for her.

 

And that is something she doesn’t want to happen.

 

Yena has always tried not to get in the way of others, which is why she doesn’t know how she managed to let her relationship with Yuri fall apart.

 

 

Yena is a year older than Yuri but they went to the same high school. They met through the two Kims and clicked right at the beginning.

 

To be fair, Minjoo and Chaewon never thought about matchmaking the two. It just happened naturally for the two of them.

 

They started dating when Yena and Chaewon were about to graduate from high school; they had a few months left. Everything was going smoothly, nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter