Prologue

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri never thought college would be easy, she wasn’t stupid. She always knew she will have a tough time adjusting to her new schedule. Having her best friends with her made it easier though. 

She’s known Minjoo since high school when she transferred to Seoul from Busan. This is because her dad got relocated. Luckily, she immediately got along with the taller girl which helped her adjust to the Seoul lifestyle. Yuri and Minjoo met Nako and Hitomi in college.

It was during their freshman year, last year when the two Japanese girls transferred for the foreign exchange student program their university had. This gives foreign students opportunities to study at their university for their chosen major with a scholarship. They first met during the freshmen orientation and they were lucky because Minjoo learned how to speak in Japanese.

Since then, the four of them stuck together. Yuri started learning Japanese to talk with the two better while Nako and Hitomi learned Korean too. Minjoo was their safe ground. The one they rely on the most, maybe its because she was the oldest but she was also the most mature out of all of them; most of the time anyway.

When Yuri got used to the four of them hanging out together, she thought college wasn’t that bad. But she also forgot Minjoo has a bigger circle of friends. Minjoo has a best friend, Chaewon. They all know the two are in love with each other but they don’t know why they aren’t getting together yet. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter