𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘©π’Šπ’ˆ 𝑰𝒅𝒆𝒂

Sleepovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Β  Β  Β  "Hello?" Seungkwan walked into the well-lit classroom, the other twelve boys were sitting in silence. "You're twenty minutes late, Boo."Β Seungkwan sighed, "I know, I know. I'm sorry. Mrs. Lee made me stay after class and finish my test," He explained. "Fine," Said Seungcheol, "Come sit, we need to discuss ideas for this weekend." Seungkwan did as told and Jisoo spoke up. "So, weekend ideas anyone?" "Baking class?" Asked Minghao. "You'll burn down the building, so no baking." They laughed at Hansol's words. "The beach sounds fun!" "No, how about going to the karaoke room?" "I vote beach." "Well I want the karaoke room!" "Beach!" "Kara-" "ENOUGH, JUNHUI! ENOUGH, SEOKMIN!" Yelled Jeonghan. The two immediately went silent. "Does anyone have an idea that we all like?" "I do!" an idea dawned upon Seungkwan,Β a sleepover.Β "Let's have a sleepover with everyone in our club!" Exclaimed Seungkwan. "Oh hell no." "oH HELL YES!" "No way are we doing that," Chan told him. "I mean, it could be a good opportunity to bond with each other." Mingyu nodded at Jihoon. "I agree." "... Fine, Saturday night at 17:30." "See ya there!" And with that, Seungkwan and the rest left the room, they had no idea what was coming.

Β  Β  Β Β "You're going over to Seokmin's house, right?" Asked Seungkwan's mother. "Um, well... About that.. I'm the one who's hosting it." "You-you what?!" Seungkwan scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Yeaaah..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter