Chapter 2

White Feathers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The new student smilling while looking at the whole class, and it’s indeed cute until they saw that the new student wearing a male uniform.

 

"you said it’s a girl... why come guy instead?" Jiyong said to Chaerin because of the fact that it didn't match to what she said.

"what I saw was a girl"

"Sure you don't see it wrong, Chae?" Seunghyun frowned.

"I’m sure, a girl with short fluffy black hair," said Chaerin while forming his finger like the letter V.

"well … look, it’s a guy"

"don't know anymore"

"nah, at least the short fluffy black hair part is true … but that new student is cute tou ..." Youngbae said grinned.

"yeah, and his panda's eyes make him look even more cute... right?" Chaerin added.

 

The students in the class seemed busy talking about the new student, including the Jiyong circle. But it’s not long because the class suddenly fell silent when their teacher told the new student to sit on the empty seat while pointing to the empty seat next to Jiyong. And it succeeded in making all the female students in the class change their attitude 180 degrees, that used to like Seungri's cuteness now turned into dislike or even they hated him. This was shown by the expressions on their faces that changed when they saw Seungri— the new student.

 

"Huh? it's rare that teacher chose the seat"

"yup, that’s rare…” Youngbae said.

"hey, the other girls are so loud. Even though they was amazed before," whispered Chaerin to his squad.

"Yeah of course, that new student is cute, and there is a possibility if Jiyong is BI, right …" once again Jiyong see Youngbae grinning.

"shut up," Jiyong said, hitting Youngbae's head.

"But it's good right, the one sitting with you is not a girl but a guy"

"wow …~ our angel-Dae talk ...~" Youngbae, Seunghyun, and Chaerin look very stupid with that behavior. While the Daesung only silently responds to them.

 

Lee Seunghyun, the new student just walked towards the chair next to Jiyong. The new student looked quite handsome, with fluffy black hair and panda eyes that made him look more cute. He keep walking while still smiling until he sits next to Jiyong regardless of the jealous stares launched by the female students there, and not a few of the male students who admire Jiyong. After he sit, the school bell suddenly rang.

 

 

‘For all teachers, are asked to come immediately to a meeting room... thank you’

 

 

"Yes!! Free hours!!" said some students in the class were happy because if their teacher was meeting it meant they were free from study.

"Who says that, huh? During the meeting, you have to do this chemical task! And it must be done when I return, understood!?”

"What!!"

"That’s sadistic!"

"Oh God…!"

"Remember don't make a fuss!" the teacher said firmly then left the class.

"yes, Sir...~" they all answered lazily.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Jiyong-angel, help me …~” Youngbae whined behind Jiyong.

"nope, and don't call me angel, or whatever it is..." Jiyong said as he opened his textbook.

 

"angel?" the new student looked confused by the other who called Jiyong angel while tilting his head.

 

"Oh yeah, we haven't introduced ourselves, I'm Lee Chaerin"

"I’m Dong Youngbae"

"I’m same with you, Seunghyun but Choi"

"Kang Daesung"

"Then this handsome and y guy is Kwon Jiyong, he's usually called an angel, but we call him Jiyong," said Youngbae pointed at Jiyong

 

"I'm Lee Seunghyun ... but you can call me Seungri," the new student introduced himself to them.

 

"oh? Seungri? Which part of you is Seungri?

"Bingu oppa, that’s his nickname, is up to him," Chaerin slapped Seunghyun's head.

"Ahhh, is that so?"

"yes," said Seungri smiled

"Uhm ... what’s wrong with your eyes?" asked Youngbae curious about Seungri's panda eyes.

"Oh this? for some reason, I don't like to sleep, so yeah …"

"ohh ... but you don't look weird with those eyes, you look really cute …" said Seunghyun while patted Seungri head.

"thank you"

 

Seungri looked at Seunghyun who was still patting his head and smiling. After Seunghyun stopped, he then turned his gaze to Jiyong who seemed busy doing the atsk from their teacher.

 

"uhm ... Jiyong-ssi, can I call you angel or just Jiyong?"

"no-no, don’t call him like that ... he doesn't like to be called angel ..."

"oh, it’s that so ... it’s Jiyong then, can I?"

"you can't!" Jiyong said a little shouting.

"Ish, his fierce coming out!" Youngbae whispered to Chaerin.

"uhh, poor Riri ...~" Jiyong's friends looked sympathetically at Seungri who looked shocked when Jiyong shouted at him.

"Oh, so you don't want me to call you Angel or Jiyong? Um ... how about cupid? Because you don’t want being called Angel ... so I bet you like cupid instead"

"No!!!"

"Blonde or blondie?"

"I said no!! It's the same, right!!”

 

"hooh ...~ it turns out that he can stand with Jiyong sarcasm"

"that normal, because he's a guy," Seunghyun said and was greeted with nods from others, including Daesung.

 

"or Dragon!? How about that?” Seungri tried one more time.

"what!?" Jiyong shouted pissed.

“what? That cool right ...~” Seungri said innocently while tilting his head.

"What do you mean by dragon!?" Jiyong couldn't stand it anymore.

"thats coz, you don't smile, look gloomy and moreover you look like you want to spit out fire with anger at any time ... so it's a dragon, the almighty dragon!" Seungri answered casually while nodding his head this time.

"Hmmpf!!"

"Hahaha dragon? He said the almighty dragon? it fits perfectly!! Hahahahha," Jiyong's friends laughed loudly because they couldn't hold back anymore.

"SHUT UP!! I want to work on my task!!!!” Jiyong shouted again this time angry and succeded to shut his friends up.

"Yes, sir"

"Ah, I also want to work on it, but I still don't have a book ... Is it okay if I join you??" Seungri approached Jiyong.

"Here, just use it yourself!!" Jiyong said then took Youngbae book.

"what the!? Ji ...~ I'm also want to working on it, you can do it with Seungri, right,” Youngbae said trying to take his book back, protesting but it didn't work.

"Shut up!! You can copy mine, later"

 

Seungri just smiled looked at that scene. It turned out that Seungri got a very tough friend. He tried to ignore it and started working on his task.

 

"Uh, I guess Jiyong doesn't like Seungri," Youngbae said whispering to Seunghyun and the other.

"Yeah, even though he's a guy. Alright, we should just start to prank Seungri, so he doesn't feel comfortable sitting next to Jiyong," Seunghyun said.

"Okay"

 

Then Youngbae took something from his bag and put it on Seungri's shoulder, and Seungri who felt something on his shoulder turned and shouted in surprise. And that his chair flip and make him fell on the floor.

 

"haish, that hurt ..." complained Seungri.

"Hahaha ..." the whole class laughed at Seungri who was his sore .

"tch! ... watch out next time I’ll take my revenge," Seungri said glaring at Youngbae and the other.

"sorry, it's just a joke," Seunghyun said and make Jiyong glanced at him.

"shut up!! Why can't you just shut up a little. You're a new student, it's natural they prank you... huh!" Jiyong shouted at Seungri because according to him Seungri had been very noisy.

"Jiyong-ssi, thank you for not laughing at me," Seungri said smiling at Jiyong and make Jiyong frowned, freak, he tought.

 

The atmosphere was quiet again, everyone was doing their task calmly. But when working on the task, for some reason Seungri felt many people looking at him. More precisely, the very piercing gaze he felt. Curious, finally Seungri decided to raise his head to look around him. And sure enough, a lot of people are looking at him.

 

“uhh, why are they looking at me like that, they look angry?” he asked Youngbae who was sitting behind Jiyong who had been looking at Seungri who was seriously working on the task.

"of course ... it’s because you sit next to Jiyong all the way ... he is always an idol in this school, the most popular student in this school ... so it's natural that other girls are jealous of you, Riri," said Youngbae lightly to Seungri.

"But I'm a guy, why should they be jealous?" Seungri asked once more, getting confused.

"Even though you are a guy, they are still jealous because you are sitting next to Jiyong ... and sitting next to Jiyong is a good thing for them," explain Seunghyun this time.

"Ohh ... so you're the most popular student, huh, hmmpft ..." said Seungri holding his laugh.

"How about you , Riri ... do you think Jiyong’s pretty handsome or not?" asks Chaerin to Seungri, curious about Seungri's opinion on Jiyong.

"Hm, he is handsome ... but ... girly face," Seungri then laughed because he couldn't hold back his laughter anymore.

"Hahaha, it's the first time I've heard anyone say Jiyong like that ... hahaha really hahaha ..." Jiyong heard Youngbae laughing loudly with his other friend, Seunghyun, Chaerin, even Daesung looked like he trying to hold back his laughter.

"Hahhaha, even though all this time, people have always looked at Jiyong’s face, no matter they are girls or boys," this time Seunghyun laughed so hard.

" ... first, I’m told dragon, now it’s girly face ..." Jiyong said cursed under his breath.

"sorry hehe ... okay, now I want to go to the toilet ..." said Seungri stand up from his seat.

"we'll take you Seungri, so you won’t get lost" Said Seunghyun and winked at Youngbae.

"Oh, thank you," Seungri said smiling at Seunghyun, looking unsuspecting at all.

"Want to come, Ji?" Youngbae asks Jiyong and make Jiyong roll his eyes annoyed.

"It's a shame ... it looks like it's going to be exciting ... we want to do it all out hehe," Youngbae raised his thumb towards Jiyong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter