Chapter 4

White Feathers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ji, why are you so dreamy like that?" Seunghyun asked Jiyong who was daydreaming and didn't get an answer from Jiyong.

"What's wrong, hyung?"

 

Youngbae who just came from the toilet asked and Seunghyun just shrugged his shoulders then switched to chatting with Daesung who seemed busy with the lunchs he brought today. They are now above school, and as usual they always eat together above school every recess.

 

"Bae ... Bae, help me ... ~" said Jiyong begging Youngbae while hugging him.

"Wh— what's wrong, Ji?" Youngbae who was surprised just hugged Jiyong and rubbed his back slowly trying to calm Jiyong

"I ... don't want to fall in love ..." said Jiyong softly as he tightened his hands to Youngbae.

"Haish, why don't you want to? Isn't falling in love an wonderful feeling?" Youngbae said while still rubbing Jiyong's back.

"What's wonderful!? I keep thinking about it?! Until I get tired of it and fed u ... but still I can't stop thinking about it! Every time we meet, my feelings just go awry ... my heart is beating so fast that made this chest hurts! My stomach was felt churned, my face was getting hot and cold sweat continuously ... what's so wonderful about that!?" Jiyong buried his face in Youngbae's stomach while curled up and that made Youngbae smile.

"Even so, you still like it, right?" Youngbae said still smiling and patting Jiyong on the back encouraging and making Jiyong silent.

"bu— but I don't want to break my heart!" Said Jiyong sank his face even more and tightened his hug.

"Ji …" Youngbae said trying to lift Jiyong's face so he looked at him.

 

'Annoying!!' Jiyong thought as he closed his eyes tightly.

 

"I hate this feeling!! Ung …" said Jiyong looks at Youngbae for a while and then hugging Youngbae again made Youngbae smile again while shaking his head knowing his best friend's behavior.

"oi ... y— you guys are dating, huh?" asked Seunghyun who had been observing the situation and did not understand what was happening. All he knew was that Youngbae and Jiyong were hugging each other.

"Uhh ... you found out, huh? hehe," said Youngbae a little joking.

"yah!! who's dating!!" Jiyong said in protest but still hugged Youngbae.

"Bae-hyung ..." called Seungri while looking at Jiyong and Youngbae who were hugging.

"oh, Riri," Youngbae said staring at Seungri questioningly.

"Ahh— sorry, I interrupted ... uhh, Tabi-hyung ... I’ll just ate in class," Seungri said to Seunghyun that invited him to eat with them while hiding his sad face and trying to smile.

"Eh— ah, yeah— okay …" said Seunghyun a little awkwardly looking at Seungri's expression.

 

Jiyong who at that time was not concerned with anything, still hugged Youngbae tightly. He did not know that Seungri looked at him with a sad expression. He doesn't care. What he cares about now is that he doesn't want to fall in love, he doesn't want to be broken hearted ... for him it's been enough so far, he doesn't want to get hurt again.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

On this day, Seungri happened to have an assignment to clean the classroom before coming home from school. Seungri who cleans the class alone wants to finish his assignment quickly so he can come home soon. But when he tapped the chalkboard eraser on the window, one of the erasers slipped from his hand and fell. Seungri chuckled softly and then decided to go downstairs and look for the eraser that fell off.

Seungri walked down the stairs at his school and headed to the place where the eraser fell. But while he was trying to search, Seungri saw several third graders sitting in groups while smoking there. Without thinking, Seungri turned around to return to class. But when he turned around, he was confronted by one of the third year students who had just arrived.

On the other hand, Jiyong who was about to come home realized that his book was left in the classroom. So in the end he couldn't help but go back to the classroom to get it. But on his way back to class, Jiyong heard the voice of someone he knew very well shouting. Seungri, Seungri shouted. Jiyong who heard that immediately ran towards the source of Seungri's voice.

 

"Let me go!" Seungri shouted trying to get his hand out of the grip of the third grader who was blocking him.

"Shh ... calm down ... no need to worry," said one of them who walked over.

"I didn't think that the new student could be this cute even though he's a boy,"

"relax baby, we will have fun ... ~"

 

They all started to surround Seungri and then began to touch Seungri's face. Seungri, who was currently detained, couldn't move and closed his eyes. He felt several hands touching him. His cheeks, chin, hair, and lips. And just as he started to feel the hands starting to descend on his body, a voice appeared and stopped everything.

 

"let him go!!!" it was Jiyong's voice, he shouted when he was at the scene.

"Wow, it looks like the angel of rescue is coming," said one of them mocking Jiyong.

"Go away! Don't get in our business, if you don't want to be battered."

"That's right, you better go … we don't want to hit you, you are the favorite of the students in this school! If your face is damaged, it can be a hassle for us."

"No!! I don't want to go before you guys let Seungri go!!" Jiyong said, not moving from his place.

 

"wow, daebak ... ~ I'm surprised, angel who is famous for being fierce ... why could he care so much about this person?" said one of them while looking at Seungri and Jiyong in turn.

"If it's other people, I don't care! But if Seungri is another matter, I won't let your dirty hands touch him!!" Jiyong said, getting closer to them.

"Ji— Jiyong ..." said Seungri, looking surprised looking in disbelief at what he heard.

 

"! You bastard!! I gave you a chance, but you even challenged us!! You asked to be beaten, huh!?" said one of them while aiming a punch at Jiyong.

"Come here if you dare!!" shouted Jiyong even more defiantly.

"Jiyong!!" shouted Seungri when he saw a punch landed on Jiyong's cheek and made Jiyong fall down.

 

Seungri kept screaming trying to get away, but the person holding his hand who had been hugging him from behind did not want to let Seungri go. Seungri couldn't bear to see them hitting Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong, who was beaten at that time, just realized that he actually couldn't fight.

 

"Hahaha you !! It’s just that much is your—"

 

Their words were interrupted when Jiyong hit one of them and caused the person who had been hit by Jiyong to be thrown several meters away after receiving Jiyong's punch. Jiyong who saw that was shocked and amazed in disbelief, along with the people who were there who saw the incident including Seungri.

Jiyong smirk, he knew … it must be because he used his arm muscles to fly a lot, so his punches became really strong!! His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a pain in his jaw, Jiyong was hit by one of them who took the opportunity when he saw Jiyong looked silent while looking at his palm.

 

‘, that was hurt...’ Jiyong tought.

 

Seungri, who aware of his dumbfoundedness and returned to reality after seeing a surprising incident, finally tried to escape. And when he succeeded, he started helping Jiyong to deal with the third graders who started to gang up on Jiyong.

 

"How? Still dare to call me cute?" Seungri said after successfully hitting the third grader who called him cute.

 

Third-grade students who felt intimidated by Jiyong and Seungri took out a folding knife and tried to attack them. As much as possible Jiyong and Seungri avoided the attacks, hit the third-grade students, snatched knives from them and beat them. But when they careless, one of the third-grade students who still had a knife in his hand hurt Jiyong's arm and made Jiyong scream in pain.

 

"Jiyong—"

 

Seungri's words were cut when he saw a very irritated Jiyong take out his wings so he could be free from the third graders who ambushed him from behind and made them all startled and tried to run away in fear while calling Jiyong a monster. But it does not last long, because when they weren't far away, they fell, fell to the ground unconscious. It was as if a light had pierced their heads and knocked them out.

 

"Ji— Jiyong, what was that just now?" Seungri who knew it was Jiyong's act dared to ask.

"It's nothing, I just erased their memories, later when they realized, they must have forgotten about my wings ..." Jiyong explained to Seungri.

"Oh, the same as your girl friend at that time, huh?" Seungri asked and was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter