Chapter 3

White Feathers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday, Riri ♥♥
 

 

 

 

"Wow!! Cool ...~ it turns out my gut is right! You do have wings," said Seungri who looked very happy with his eyes sparkling seeing Jiyong's wings making Jiyong surprised to see Seungri and unable to say anything, "Cool ... these are real wings ...!!!" Seungri said again, amazed and rubbed Jiyong's wings.

"You … aren't afraid seeing my wings?" Jiyong asked hesitantly at Seungri who was busy touching his wings.

"Huh? Why should I be afraid? I think you look amazing."

 

Seungri showed a very cute smile on his face while praising Jiyong and making Jiyong's heart beat like hell.

 

"But you're not a real angel, are you?" Seungri asked Jiyong suspiciously while frowning.

"Of course not!!! Only the winged human, no more!!!" said Jiyong defensively while folding his hands in front of his chest.

"Eihh ... no need to be so persistent ... ya, thank goodness then. The problem is that there can't be an angel who is selfish, y, arrogant and heartless like you ..."

 

Seungri who mentioned Jiyong's traits one by one made Jiyong feel like an arrow had stabbed in his heart when Seungri mentioned all of them, damn it… it hurts.

 

"Urgh …~ oh yeah about these wings, I asked you to keep it a secret … will you?" Jiyong closed his eyes, he couldn't answer what Seungri said because it was all true and finally tried to change the subject.

"Okay, angel," said Seungri, giving Jiyong a thumbs up.

"Why are you calling me angel?" Jiyong frowned, because he really didn't like being called that.

"Well, it's okay, because you have wings, like Angel … but if you don't really want to and don't like being called angel, I can call you Jiyong, and you can also call me Seungri."

"Well whatever, I want to go back to class."

 

After saying that, Jiyong then turned around and put his wings back. And it made Seungri's eyes sparkle with admiration again.

 

"Hooh! it can disappear ...~" said Seungri, still with his eyes sparkling at Jiyong.

"O— of course, dummy ... otherwise I won't be able to go to school," said Jiyong, feeling proud and embarrassed to hear Seungri praising him again.

 

Seungri, who still couldn't escape from his admiration, stretched out his hand and touched Jiyong's back again and made Jiyong's wings reappear.

 

"Huwaah ... ~" Seungri said, looking very excited.

"Yah!! Seungriii!!" Jiyong said while hitting Seungri's head.

"Sorry, hehe … but Jiyong, how can your wings appear when I touch your back?" Seungri asked while tilting his head in wonder.

"I— that's … where do I know!!" replied Jiyong, slightly blushing and trying to hide his face from Seungri.

"Huh? hm, maybe my hands are magical huh..." Seungri said stupidly while amazed at his hand.

 

Seungri's question has a point and makes Jiyong think … why did his wings appear when Seungri touched his back? In fact, the only people who could get Jiyong's wings out of his back were those that Jiyong lo— ved …

Jiyong's eyes were round when he realized something. Don't tell … Jiyong just shook his head trying to get rid of the thought. No, that can't be ...

 

"What’s wrong, Ji … you okay?" asked Seungri who saw Jiyong ruffled his own hair while looking at Jiyong sweetly.

"No— nothing!" said Jiyong quickly turned his face away and made Seungri tilt his head even more, indicating that he did not understand.

 

Yes … it's impossible for Jiyong to fall in love with Seungri. Right … It was just a coincidence. Jiyong made up his mind.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Ji, what's wrong with you? You look gloomy? Getting angry since this morning too," Seunghyun tries to talk to Jiyong who he thought looks frustrated and only plays with his food when they are on the school roof during recess.

"No, it's nothing," Jiyong replied lazily.

 

Jiyong ruffled his hair lightly, annoyed. Last night he couldn't sleep well because he thought about yesterday's incident. He kept thinking about the reason why his wings could appear when Seungri touched his back. If it was said that it was just a coincidence, it would also fall into the category of impossible, because it happened not once, but twice. But Jiyong thought, he wouldn't fall in love with Seungri either, because Seungri is not his type. Moreover, he is also a man.

 

"Riri, what's wrong?" Chaerin asked Seungri who seemed to be walking over to Jiyong.

 

Hearing Seungri's name being called, Jiyong's heart immediately skipped a beat.

 

"Ah, nothing ... It's just that I need Jiyong," said Seungri as he sat himself next to Jiyong.

"What? What do you need?" Jiyong asked Seungri, trying to control his nervous self.

"This ..." said Seungri while handing a letter to Jiyong, and Jiyong who saw the letter in Seungri's hand, swallowed his saliva and felt even more nervous.

"heol ... Even Seungri ended up getting caught up in Jiyong's charm," said Youngbae, smiling meaningfully as he nodded his head.

"Write a love letter ... aww ...~" said Seunghyun, smiling broadly teasing Seungri.

"aniya …~ Someone gave the letter to me and asked me to give it to Jiyong," said Seungri trying to explain the misunderstanding.

 

Jiyong who heard that, immediately frowned at the letter that was currently in his hand. For some reason he was disappointed to learn that the letter was not from Seungri but only from someone he didn't know who liked him. Immediately Jiyong tore the letter in his hand and let the tear fly carried by the wind.

 

"Why did you tear up the letter, Ji?" asked Seungri, who was surprised to see that.

"So what?" Jiyong replied, not caring.

"That's a love letter, why did you just tore and throw it away?"

"Riri ... how long have you been sat next to Jiyong ...? Why don't you ever pay attention to Jiyong who gets so many letters every day? You know what, they are all thrown away ..." said Seunghyun explaining to Seungri.

"Why are you like that, Ji ... that girl wrote her love letter with all her heart, you have to respect their feelings ... respect the way a girl expresses her feelings to you ... at least, read it ..." said Seungri trying to give Jiyong understanding.

"Shut up!! Don't talk like you know everything! You don't know anything … do you think I've never read those damn letters!? Just so you know, I've read those letters before and they are all the same!! Just bull … what's an expression of feeling? Just a series of sad slapstick words from a bunch of hypocrite girls!!" Jiyong shouted to express his feelings because he couldn't take it anymore.

 

"Oppa, where are you going?" Chaerin asked Jiyong who stood up and was about to leave but was ignored by Jiyong who started walking leaving them all.

"Jiyong …" Seungri muttered softly feeling uneasy after hearing Jiyong's words.

"Ri ... you've made Jiyong angry".

"Yeah ... I know ..." said Seungri with a sigh and lowered his head.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Stepping his feet in annoyance, Jiyong walked towards the classroom. He was annoyed because he felt Seungri was too meddling, as if he knew, even though from the start he knew nothing. Jiyong clenched his fists as he recalled the contents of the letters that looked like big lies on his face. If they really like Jiyong, why should they be afraid when they see his wings. If they really liked him, why would they immediately hate and call him a monster when they saw his wings.

 

"Angel." Jiyong stopped in his tracks when he heard someone calling him. He turned around and found a female student standing behind him, "This, please accept this ... I made it during cooking lessons," The girl handed over a packet of cookies that she had been holding.

 

Seungri who was walking towards the class accidentally saw Jiyong and the girl in the hallway, decided to stop his steps and watch their interaction.

 

 

— you have to respect their feelings ... respect the way a girl expresses her feelings to you— Seungri's words ring in Jiyong's head. And soon Jiyong was annoyed. Why would he respect their feelings, if they didn't respect Jiyong's feelings either.

 

 

"Sorry ... I don't need it," said Jiyong holding his voice trying not to shout at the girl.

"Bu— but at least accept it and try it first ... I— I made it seriously," said the girl still trying to hand over the cookies she brought to Jiyong.

"I said, I don't need it! You think I want to receive something from a girl like you!? Go away!!" said Jiyong shouting and making the girl surprised and crying, then immediately left from there.

 

An annoyed Jiyong let out a harsh sigh and decided to walk again. But his steps stopped when a very familiar voice called out to him.

 

"Jiyong," Seungri walked over to Jiyong.

"Ri ...?"

"You are too much, you have no right to speak like that. You really are heartless," said Seungri, staring at Jiyong in disbelief.

"What do you know … about my feelings, huh?" Jiyong asked Seungri in a mocking tone, making Seungri wrinkle his eyebrows, “Do you know what it's like to be lied to!? Answer me!! Those girls always wear fake masks to trick me!! That's why, just let them get hurt by my attitude!! So they know … how it hurts I feel when they hurt me,”Jiyong said with a face that Seungri had difficulty describing.

"Ji ... you've been hurt because of a girl, huh? Why didn't you tell me? Maybe I can help ... than you continue to be like this and hate women ..." said Seungri with a tone of sympathy for Jiyong.

"What's with you, huh?" Jiyong asked in surprise

 

Seungri only tilted his head because he didn't understand Jiyong's question. But it was only for a moment as then he let out a painful groan as he felt his body being pushed back into the wall behind him.

 

"Ji ... what's wrong? It hurts— let go ..." Seungri said when Jiyong squeezed Seungri's two arms that were in his grasps.

"What's wrong with you? Why do you care about me so much? Always meddling in my business, bothering me ... Don't tell me, you like me, huh?" said Jiyong asked as he let go of one of Seungri's hands and Seungri's face with his free hand, "come on, be honest ..."

"No, I'm not interested in men ... even if I'm gay, I also wouldn't choose a guy who is heartless and has a girly face like you ..." Seungri said quietly to Jiyong and made Jiyong annoyed and threw a punch to Seungri's stomach.

"Akh ... it hurts ..." said Seungri, who was holding his stomach and inching down.

"Once again you mock me, I'll kill you!!" Jiyong said then walked away leaving Seungri who was still in pain while holding his stomach.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter