Chapter - 1 -

White Feathers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, I want to warn you that this story has a lot of dialogue. so I hope you don't mind that. Thank you
Hope you like it, enjoy ... ~
 

 

 

 

Hm ... ~ it's already this time ... If I keep walking to school like this, I'll be late ...

 

A young boy looks at the wristwatch that is wrapped around his wrist. After that he turned his head to the right and left to see the conditions around him.

 

There is nobody ... then ... it's better to just fly ...

 

His name is Kwon Jiyong. Grade 2 high school student at YG Private High School, 18 years old. And Jiyong is no ordinary human. Because … he has wings ...

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Jiyong flew to his school. This is the fastest way so that he will not late. He flew a little higher while making sure no one saw him fly. And because he flew, so he landed on the roof of the school.

 

"haish ... ~ There are so many feathers falling out ... it must be spring soon ..." Jiyong said as he landed on the school roof and found that so much feather was shedding while his wings. Tidying his clothes for a moment, Jiyong then descended the stairs.

"Morning Angel, what are you doing from the roof while carrying your bag?" one of the female students asked Jiyong when he had walked into the class corridors.

"It's none of your business ..." Jiyong replied in a lazy and unconcerned tone.

"Aish ... ~ meany, but he's very handsome ... ~" muttered the female student who kept seeing Jiyong walking until he disappeared at the end of the corridor.

 

All the students at school call him Angel. They called him Angel because they said, Jiyong looks like an angel. White skin, blonde hair … a pair of blue eyes, as blue as the sky … and don't forget Jiyong's stature and face, which is not only handsome but also beautiful at the same time. What a troublesome face he thinks.

Jiyong continued to walk to his class while hearing greetings and greetings from the whole school that passed him that he had been ignoring for a long time. They all call him Angel, and Jiyong sighed softly when he arrived near his class. Luckily he chose to fly today, so he wasn't late at all and still had a few minutes before the school entrance bell rang.

 

"Ahh! There he is, he comes ..." said Seunghyun, one of Jiyong's friends who had a handsome and scary face at the same time, made Jiyong's other friends turn around to see him walking from the classroom door to his seat.

"Why is it taking so long, you're almost late?" Youngbae patted Jiyong's shoulder slowly, he is Jiyong's best friend who has a motherly role.

"I thought you wouldn't come today, oppa ..." said Chaerin as she kept chewing her lollipop and Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders briefly as an answer to his friends.

 

These are Jiyong's friends. The tallest with 100% narcissism but childishness is Choi Seunghyun or their usual pick of Top or Bingu. And the man who has this motherly instinct is Dong Youngbae. And the energetic cute-badass girl is Lee Chaerin. Then… the smiling angel — once again, the smiling angel — because he was always smiling, it was Daesung. Only those who do not call Jiyong as Angel.

 

"Ah yes ... this morning someone asked me to give this to you ..." Youngbae said while handing a stack of love letters to Jiyong.

"yup ... me too ..." Seunghyun handed over the letters to Jiyong.

"This is all from our female friends, oppa ... you have to read it ... okay ..." said Chaerin smiling at Jiyong while handing him the letters.

"Me too," said Daesung briefly and handed several letters to Jiyong.

"What, my smiling angel Daedae too?" Jiyong frowned and only got a small smile and a head shake from Daesung who sat back on his chair.

 

They are popular students but the most popular are Jiyong and Seunghyun, even though the types of popularity are different. Therefore the figure of an angel in Jiyong's opinion is more suitable for Daesung. Why is that? Because Daesung is always smiling, he is a quiet dongsaeng who rarely speaks, but his presence always brings calm to all, like an angel.

 

"haish ... ~ every single day like this ... just troublesome" Jiyong threw the letters into the trash.

"Hey ... what's your problem, bro? Why don't you read and even throw it right away?" Seunghyun looked surprised to see Jiyong throwing away the letters.

"What if it's not a love letter? But a debt bill ..." Youngbae said mockingly with a teasing tone to Jiyong.

"Damn you, Bae! What do you think I am, huh?" said Jiyong while hitting Youngbae's head irritated.

"But, I feel sorry for the girls who wrote the letter ..." Chaerin said as he sat himself in front of Jiyong and made him silent.

 

"I don’t care … it's their risk. What I don't understand is, they didn't give up giving me letters!"

"Nah ... that's because you don't have a girlfriend yet," Chaerin patted Jiyong's shoulder.

"Yup, you have to find a girlfriend, why a handsome guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend yet ... and you must already know what if a handsome guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend ... well, even though I'm still more handsome than you, hmm …" Seunghyun said with a big smile.

"So, this is my fault? Look at you, why don't you have a girlfriend either, Bingu?" Jiyong asked, annoyed at Seunghyun.

"Huh— ah ... that's because, uhh ..." Seunghyun suddenly became embarrassed while glancing at Daesung.

"haish! Never mind, I have no interest in dating!" Jiyong said as he folded his hands in front of his chest in annoyance then closed his eyes tightly.

"huh, what's wrong?" Chaerin asked, surprised to hear Jiyong's answer while playing with her hair.

"oh! Don't tell me you're gay!?" Seunghyun mocked Jiyong while pointing at him.

"Ahh ... If that's the case, no problem Ji, you know we never judge you, because it's your right ... or ... maybe you can just date me ... ~" said Youngbae who finally joined, while Daesung ... chose to remain silent while smiling at the behavior of his friends.

 

Damn it, actually it’s easy for Jiyong if he wants to have a girlfriend ... But the main problem is that he has wings ... Who wants to date a human with wings like him? Neither of them said they would like Jiyong for who he is. Really like him and not just the face or wealth that Jiyong has ... It's all proven because they were very scared when they saw Jiyong's wings ... This is Jiyong's secret, and no one knows about this, not even his best friends. Besides … the reason why he can't date is ...

Somehow, when every girl Jiyong likes pat his back, Jiyong's wings always appear suddenly without him being able to control them. And then they'll pass out over it. Jiyong can't date a girl who faints every time they saw his wings ... Fortunately, Jiyong has the power to erase the memory of everyone who sees his wings ... So the secret about his wings remains ... But he also has to be careful not to fall in love again.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter