Chapter 7

Please Wait For Me
Jonathan was already seated at the table when the DBSK boys arrived. They immediately sat down.

“So where's Lora?” Xiah asked Jonathan.

“She's still in her room together with Kyle,” Jonathan answered.

U-Know didn't know what he was feeling after hearing that Lora was with Kyle in her room.

“He's still in her room?” Max asked.

“Yes . . . . why?” Jonathan asked.

“Well, don't you think it's a little bit out of place that a guy is staying in a girl's room?” Max answered.

Jonathan laughed. “I know what you mean. But they have been friends for six years now. And frankly, he's quite harmless,” he answered.

“No man is harmless when it comes to a beautiful and young girl,” U-Know commented.

Jonathan laughed again. “Oh! Believe me, Kyle is quite harmless. He has been a constant companion for Lora for the past 6 years and if he were dangerous, believe me I would certainly know,” he said.

“Lora is still a girl and Kyle is still a guy. Shouldn't you be concerned with your sister? If it was my sister, I wouldn't allow my sister to have a guy inside her room. Let alone let a guy sleep in her room,” U-Know said with sarcasm.

“That's the problem. Lora is my sister and not yours. Can you stop protecting her as if she's your sister. You have your own sister to take care of," Jonathan answered with irritation.

The other DBSK members were a concerned that U-Know and Jonathan were going to end up arguing. They wanted to ease the tension between the two but they couldn't think of a solution.

"Did I hear my name being mentioned?" Lora suddenly asked. She had suddenly entered the dining room without anyone noticing her. She immediately sat down beside Jonathan.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. I was just discussing something with Yunho," Jonathan replied.

"Oh . . . . ." Lora uttered.

"Where's Kyle?" Jonathan asked.

"He's still in my room," Lora answered.

"Sleeping?" Jonathan asked.

"No, I already woke him up. He was taking a shower when I left the room," Lora answered.

"You should have just let him sleep. He's been on a non-stop flight, and the poor guy needs some rest," Jonathan said.

"Well . . . he said to wake him up when dinner was ready. So I woke him up," Lora replied. with a smile.

"I just think that you should have left him alone. He really needs some rest,” Jonathan said again.

“Well, you're so concerned with him... what about me? Where am I going to sleep, if I don't wake him up? Unless . . . .you want me to sleep beside him?” Lora asked teasingly.

Jonathan laughed. “As if you haven't done that?” Jonathan asked Lora.

Lora smiled. “Yeah, I have slept beside him a many times, but I seldom do it on a bed. You know how much I hate having someone sleep beside me on my bed,” Lora answered.

The DBSK boys couldn't believe what they were hearing. U-Know was already very upset with what he just heard. He was feeling very jealous and very hurt. Lora has really changed, and he couldn't accept it. She was no longer the little girl that she cared for.

“So you mean you have slept with him? You're only sixteen?” Max asked unexpectedly.

Lora suddenly looked at Max with mixed expressions. She didn't know whether she would get angry or laugh herself to death.

“Me? Sleep with Kyle? Are you serious?” Lora asked.

“But you just said that you have slept with him many times. . . .” Max said again.

Lora looked at Max's expression, and then she laughed out loud. “Oh! This is too much! I don't know whether I would get offended or I would just laugh myself to death,” she said while trying to control her laughter.

“Why?” Max asked very confused.

“Because . . . . I think you misunderstood what I said....” Lora answered while laughing.

“What do you mean?” Xiah asked also very confused.

“I have never slept with Kyle, and I don't think that will ever happen. I just said that I've slept beside him and not with him.... get it?” Lora said with a sarcastic tone.

The DBSK especially were somehow very relieved after Lora cleared everything. But as soon as they felt relieved, they suddenly felt so embarrassed. They had misjudged Lora badly. And they all felt bad about it.

“I'm sorry...” Max said apologetically. He didn't know how to apologize appropriately. He felt so bad that he really thought that Lora had slept with Kyle.

Jonathan laughed. “I see, U-Know isn't the only one who's acting so brotherly now. Lora, I think you really shocked them,” Jonathan said as he laughed again.

U-Know looked at Lora. He was very happy that Lora had explained everything concerning the topic about Kyle. He was very happy that Lora wasn't intimate with Kyle.

“Well . . . .We are very sorry if we misunderstood what you said,” Xiah apologized.

"Oh . . .it's all right. But next time, try to ask first before assuming okay? Someone may get very badly hurt when things like that happen,” Lora said with a smile.

“Yes, thank you for understanding,” Jaejoong said with a smile too.

Lora looked at the DBSK boys and started to laugh again. The DBSK boys didn't know why she was laughing. They wanted to ask her but just refrained themselves from doing so.

“Lora, stop laughing already,” Jonathan said with a big grin. It was as if Jonathan and Lora knew something very funny that the DBSK boys didn't know.

“What's so funny?” Kyle suddenly asked. He just entered the dining room.

“You . . .” Lora answered.

“Me? How come?” Kyle asked again.

“U-Know and his friends actually thought I had slept with you,” Lora answered.

The DBSK boys didn't know what to feel that exact moment. They were so embarrassed. All of them just wanted to hide under the table and just stay there until dinner ended.

Kyle looked at the DBSK boys. He wanted to laugh as well, but he already saw the boys' reactions and felt pity for them. He just sat down and stayed quiet.

“So no reaction? How come?” Lora asked Kyle.

“What can I say? I assume you have already cleared everything with them?” Kyle asked.

“Yes, of course,” Lora answered.

“Good....Frankly I can't even imagine what they were thinking,” Kyle said.

Lora suddenly laughed again.

“Hey! Will you stop laughing. . . .” Kyle said to Lora.

Lora suddenly looked at Kyle. He was obviously very upset already. Lora suddenly stood up and went to where Kyle was sitting. She immediately hugged him from behind and lightly kissed him on his cheek.

The DBSK boys couldn't believe what they saw. U-Know was totally shocked. His heart was beating very wildly. He wanted to drag Lora outside and confront her. He wanted to ask her what she was doing. She was obviously not the same little girl he had grown up with. She was already someone he didn't know. And everything she was doing was hurting him badly.

“Hey stop being so sweet! You're giving me goosebumps,” Kyle protested.

Lora laughed again. She was about to say something when her cell phone suddenly rang.

“Hello! Shiro? Yes, I am in Korea now. Yes, okay.” Lora said with a smile.

U-Know looked at Lora's face. He didn't like the way she was smiling. His heart was telling him something. He was feeling very jealous of Kyle and now another guy, Shiro.

“Shiro? Just tell him to call later, we're going to eat already,” Kyle said irritated.

“I'll be out for a while. I have to take this call. You can start eating without me,” Lora said to Jonathan and the others.

Lora immediately left the dining room, leaving Jonathan and the others still wondering who she was going to talk to on the phone.

“Well . . . we better start eating already because if we wait for her then we'll be starving by the time she returns,” Kyle said as if annoyed.

“Kyle . . . who's Shiro? Lora never mentioned him before,” Jonathan asked.

“She hasn't told you? Now that's a first . . .” Kyle said.

“Yeah, it is a bit strange. She usually tells me everything. But she hasn't told me a single thing about this Shiro guy. Do you know anything about him?” Jonathan asked with concern.

“Well, he is an architect we met last time we we're in a hotel in Japan,” Kyle answered.

“You and Lora were in Japan?” Xiah asked.

“Yes, during your last concert. We went there to watch you guys,” Kyle answered.

“So you went to Japan to watch our concert?” U-Know asked again as if total disbelief.

“Yes, we went to Japan to see your concert. We always go to Japan whenever you guys have a concert,” Kyle answered again.

“So how did you meet this Shiro?” Jonathan asked curiously.

“We met him while staying in a hotel in Japan. He introduced himself to Lora while we were eating in the hotel's restaurant. And after that he started calling her. He also went to London a couple of times to visit her. He's quite a persistent guy. He's really determined to have Lora as his girlfriend. And I think Lora likes him too because she has been nice to him. And you know Lora is always . . . .” Kyle said with a smile.

“Are you sure? Lora likes this Shiro guy?” Jonathan asked again.

“Well . . . yes, I think so. Do you know that half the boys' population in our school are all head over heels in love with Lora. She's basically a goddess in our school. Every guy in our school are all trying to get close to her, but she just turns them all down. That's how frank she is when it comes to her feelings. So I am assuming that since she hasn't turned Shiro down, then that would mean she feels something for the guy,” Kyle explained.

Jonathan nodded. “You're right. She's way too honest with her feelings. She wouldn't let a guy get close to her if she didn't like him,” he said with a smile while looking at U-Know's reaction.

U-Know was just listening at what Jonathan and Kyle were discussing. He was feeling very confused. He was feeling jealous, jealous at Kyle and Shiro .....angry, angry at Lora for being close with Kyle and liking Shiro. And he was also angry at himself for feelings those things. He was totally distracted. He was staring blankly at the food being served in front of him.

Jaejoong, Max, Micky and Xiah looked at U-Know. They could see he was hurting and there was nothing that they could do to help their friend. Max wished that U-Know would just be true to himself and tell Lora what he feels for her.

After a few minutes, Lora returned obviously very happy.

“So why is my dear sister so happy? You never told me about this Shiro? Are you keeping secrets from me now?” Jonathan asked with a smile.

“No, I am not keeping secrets from you. I just never got the chance to tell you about him,” Lora answered.

“So? Aren't you going to tell me about him?” Jonathan asked again.

“Well, you can interrogate him yourself the day after tomorrow,” Lora answered.

“The day after tomorrow? Why? How . . . Don't tell me he's coming here?” Jonathan asked.

“Yes, he is. It is okay with you right?” Lora asked her brother sweetly.

Jonathan laughed. “Yes, of course. It is much better if I meet him personally,” he replied.

As Lora and Jonathan continued talking with each other, U-Know was totally feeling lost. He was feeling like he wanted to just leave and forget everything that had happened. He wanted to forget that he was a DBSK member and just be honest with himself. He wanted to tell Lora and everybody else what he truly feels. But as he was looking at Lora, his heart had suddenly stopped beating. She was obviously very happy. She was happy that Shiro was going to visit her. He was very hurt. And just thinking about her being in someone else's arms was already driving U-Know crazy.

It was obvious that she no longer loved him. He was just a part of her past now. And no matter what he did, it will always remain the same. She was already in love with someone else and even if he told her the truth it wouldn't make any difference now. She has already learned how to move on.