Chapter 17

Please Wait For Me
The following day, U-Know suddenly woke up. There was a noise coming from outside of his room. He slowly went out to the balcony and looked at where the noise was coming from.

He was surprised when he saw that there were girls eating breakfast in the garden. He was even more surprised when he saw that Jaejoong, Xiah, Max and Micky were also there. Then he noticed two other guys that he had never seen before.

Xiah saw U-Know at the balcony and he waved at him.

“Hey! It's already late . . . .we're already having breakfast. Come on join us!” Xiah shouted at U-Know.

U-Know looked at the girls. They were all looking at him.

“Why are they looking at me?” U-Know suddenly asked himself. He then walked into his room again.

U-Know wasn't interested in meeting the girls. He would rather sleep and just lock himself in his room again. He didn't want to talk to anyone.

“Lora didn't come home yesterday,” U-Know uttered. After he found Lora in Shiro's arms yesterday. He just decided to stay in his room for the whole day. He even ate his lunch and dinner in his room. The other DBSK members somehow knew what he wanted and just left him alone. They didn't even try to to talk with him.

He was very glad and grateful to his friends. They were very understanding.

After taking a shower and spending some time staring at nothing, U-Know finally decided to go downstairs and join his friends.

He went straight to the garden. There he found the girls were talking with his friends.

“Hyung . . . .what took you so long?” Max suddenly asked.

“Yeah . . . We're already finished having breakfast,” Xiah said with a smile.

“Aren't you guys going to introduce us to your friend?” one of the girls suddenly asked the DBSK boys.

“Sorry . . . .Girls . . . .this is our leader . . . .U-Know,” Xiah said with a big smile.

“Hyung . . . .they are Kim Soo-Min, Kwon Mi-young, Park Hae_won, Min So-young and Yoo Ha-neul. And they are Go Yuntae and Kang Dong Sun. They are the friends of Jonathan's girlfriend,” Max said.

“Good morning!” Soo-Min said with a smile.

“Good morning to all of you,” U-Know said.

“Well . . . Come on . . . .I'm still not finished having breakfast . . . .you can join me if you like,” Soo-Min said with a sweet smile.

U-Know sat down beside Soo-Min since there was no other seat available.

“So where is Jonathan?” Soo-Min asked.

“He's with Nan-Hee,” Dong Sun answered.

As they were talking, Jonathan arrived with Nan-Hee.

“Good morning to all of you. Sorry we're late for breakfast,” Jonathan greeted everybody.

“It's okay,” Yuntae said with a smile.

“So U-Know have you met my friends?” Jonathan asked.

“Yes.” U-Know replied.

“They just arrived last night. And I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Park Nan-Hee,” Jonathan said with a very sweet smile.

“Nan-Hee . . . .Nice meeting you . . . .” U-Know said with a smile.

Nan-Hee smiled sweetly. “Now I finally meet the very famous U-Know . . . .Jonathan has already told me so much about you.”

“Really? I hope all he said are good points,” U-Know said as a joke.

“No . . . .not all . . .” Nan-Hee replied with a smile.

All of the continue to talk with each other for almost an hour. When Nan-Hee suddenly asked Jonathan something.

“When is your sister coming?” Nan-Hee asked.

“Yeah . . . .I want to see what your sister looks like? I hope she doesn't look like you. Because if she does . . . .well . . . .she's one unlucky girl,” Yuntae said with a laugh.

“So you all haven't seen Lora?' Jaejoong asked Jonathan's friends.

“No . . . I haven't seen her,” Nan-Hee answered.

“Well . . . .she's very beautiful actually,” Xiah said.

“Beautiful? Really now?” Dong Sun asked.

“Yes . . . .She's beautiful. Well . . . .you'll all see for yourselves that I am saying the truth when she arrives,” Xiah said.

“Lora's arriving?” U-Know suddenly asked.

“Yes . . . I called her and make her come home. I told her that I wanted her to meet Nan-Hee and her friends,” Jonathan explained.

“So is she really coming?' Nan-Hee asked again.

“Of course . . . .she said that she would come,” Jonathan answered.

“So are we really going to a club?” Mi-young asked.

“Yes . . . .I've already booked us a place,” Jonathan answered.

“You're going to a club?” U-Know suddenly asked.

“No . . . we're all going . . . .that includes Xiah, Jaejoong, Max, Micky and you. Don't you dare refuse . . . .” Jonathan said with a big smile.

“But you know we can't go to clubs . . . .People might recognize us,” U-Know said with concern.

“Oh . . .I've already worked out a solution for that problem,” Jonathan said with a grin.

“What solution?” U-Know asked.

“ Well, I booked the whole club for us,” Jonathan answered.

“Booked the whole club? Do you know how expensive that is?” U-Know suddenly asked. He couldn't believe that his friends would do such a thing just for them to be able to come to the club.

“Yes . . . .we have the whole club to ourselves. I've also invited some other acquaintances from work . . .if you don' mind. So you don't have to worry about fans following you on the dance floor . . .and kissing you . . .” Jonathan said with a laugh.

“Well . . . .I can certainly understand why a lot of girls are crazy in love with them. They are so totally . . . .hot,” Hae-Won said.

“You said it . . . . I wouldn't mind if someone as good-looking as them suddenly kisses me,” So-young said.

All the girls suddenly burst out laughing.

“I wonder . . . . wouldn't it be nice to have such a handsome and famous guy as a boyfriend?” Mi-young asked the other girls.

The girls started laughing again.

“Where's Kyle?” U-Know suddenly asked after noticing that Kyle was nowhere in sight.

“He went to the hotel to pick up Lora,” Jonathan answered.

“Oh . . .” U-Know uttered.

“Speaking of Kyle . . . there he is,” Micky said as he pointed to where Kyle was.

Kyle was with Lora and Shiro. Again U-Know's heart skipped a beat. He was somewhat afraid to face Lora. He was embarrassed with the things he had said to her.

As Lora was approaching, U-Know's heart kept on beating faster and faster. He couldn't stop himself from looking at her. Again he felt jealous of Shiro.

Lora had spent the night in the hotel with Shiro. He couldn't stop himself from imagining different things. He knew it wasn't right, but he just can't stop thinking about it.

“Hello! Good morning!” Kyle greeted.

“Good morning!”Lora greeted with a smile.

“Good morning . . . .so did you have a nice sleep at the hotel?” Jonathan asked with a grin.

Lora looked at her brother. She knew he was teasing her.

“Yes, I did,” she answered quickly.

“Hi! I'm Nan-Hee. These are my friends Kwon Mi-young,Yoo Ha-neul, Park Hae-Won, Kwon Mi-young and Kim Soo-Min. Those boys are Go Yuntae and Kang Dong Wan,” she said with a very warm smile.

“Hello to all of you . . . . Sorry we're late,” Lora apologized.

“Oh . . .It's okay! At least now you're finally here,” Nan-Hee said.

“Can I ask you something?” Mi-young asked Lora.

“What?” Lora asked.

“Are you really sixteen years old?” Mi-young asked again as if unable to believe

Lora laughed. “Yes, I'm only sixteen. Why do you ask?”

“Well . . . .you're so . . . .tall for your age . . . .and you're too y to be a sixteen year old girl. Oh! How I wish I had a body like yours,” Mi -young answered.

Lora laughed. “Why? How should a sixteen year old girl look like? Are you saying I look mature or something?”

“Yes . . . .in a way. But I can still say you're young based on your face. But the whole image . . .is quite uncommon in sixteen year old girls,” Mi-young answered again.

“Frankly I don't know if what you're saying is a compliment or something else,” Lora said with a laugh.

“Oh . . .don't get offended. Frankly I am just amazed with you. I've never met such a young girl who is already so attractive. Have you ever considered modeling?” Mi-young asked.

“Modeling? Why? Are you a model?” Lora asked again.

“Yes, I am. Well . . . .we are all models as a matter of fact. And if you interested . . . .I can help you. I can introduce you to some photographers and magazine companies that I work for,” Mi-young said with a smile.

Lora smiled. “Thanks . . .I'll think about it.”

“Okay.”

“Hey . . . .Stop talking already . . .I have been wanting to take a dip in the pool ever since I wake up. Let's go already,” Hae-Won said with a pout.

“Okay . . . .” Nan-Hee said with a laugh.

“Come on. Let's change . . . “ Ha-neul suddenly said.

“Lora would you like to join us?” Nan-Hee asked.

Lora looked at Nan-Hee. She wasn't in the mood to have a swim in the pool. “Sorry . . . .i think I'll pass. Maybe next time,” she answered.

“Well . . . . okay . . .maybe after you have had breakfast, you'll change your mind. Come on, girls,” Nan-Hee said with a smile.

Lora finally sat down beside Kyle and Shiro and started to have breakfast.

The girls returned wearing robes. They were all happy to finally take a dip in the pool.

Soo-Min suddenly went to U-Know and took off her robe in front of him.

The DBSK boys were shocked. They couldn't stop looking at Soo-Min.

“Can you hold on to my robe and my towel, while I go take a dip?” Soo-Min asked U-Know sweetly.

“Sure . . . .thing . . . “ U-Know said as he looked at Soo-Min wearing a very y two piece bathing suit.

All the DBSK boys couldn't stop looking at the girls wearing their bathing suits as they went in the pool.

Lora noticed that U-Know couldn't stop looking at Soo-Min. She was somehow irritated and jealous at the same time. She wanted to cover U-Know's eyes so that he would stop looking at the girls in the swimming pool.

Kyle noticed Lora looking at U-Know, who was looking at the girls in the pool. He smiled mischievously. He knew that Lora was already jealous based on his facial reaction.

Lora suddenly stood up. She had enough. She was already very jealous. She started to walk to the house.

“Where are you going?” Shiro asked Lora.

“I'll be back in a few minutes,” Lora replied.

After several minutes, Lora returned also wearing a robe.

U-Know suddenly focused his attention on Lora. He was very nervous. He didn't like what he was seeing.

“Are you going to join them now?” Jonathan teased his sister.

“I suddenly feel so hot,” she replied.

U-Know was watching Lora very closely. He didn't want her to go to the pool. He didn't want the other guys to see Lora in a bathing suit. And he was feeling very jealous just thinking about it. He was feeling very possessive of her.

Slowly . . . .Lora took of her robe.

All the boys' mouths suddenly dropped open.

Lora was totally gorgeous. They couldn't believe their eyes. U-Know immediately stood up and took Lora's robe from the table and quickly wrapped it around her body.

“It's a little bit cold to take a dip in the pool. Maybe you should just stay here . . . .you might get a cold or something,” U-Know said to Lora with a trembling voice. He was hiding the fact that he just didn't want the others to feast their eyes on Lora's body.

Jonathan and Kyle smiled secretly. Their plan was working.

“Project Chocolates . . . .seems to be working,” Xiah suddenly whispered to Jaejoong.

Both of them were trying very hard not to laugh. They could see that both Lora and U-Know were starting to get very jealous.

“Well . . . .we still have tonight guys . . . .Don't forget we're going to a club tonight,” Jonathan said with a meaningful smile.

“Yeah . . . .I haven't been to a club for a very long time,” Xiah said happily.

“Project Chocolates . . . .I hope you will work tonight,” Jonathan said with a big smile on his face.