Truth

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

A few months after the hectic shooting session end, Tzuyu life slowly turn back into his normal daily life. Everything ends perfectly and Tzuyu’s past relationship with Sana remain secret up to this moment. After spending a lot of time with Mina, they become more closer to each other. His staff, especially Jihyo can’t believe with what they see. Tzuyu slowly become another person which bring the positive vibe towards the entire company. He is no longer a cold face boss as he used to be.

Tzuyu also start to had his meal properly and it so rare to see him skip his lunch nowadays. Even if he didn’t go out for a lunch, Mina always bring something for him to eat. Everyone in company start to gossiping with each other about those two-relationship status and Tzuyu acknowledge about it but he just shrugged it off. While Mina who will blush every time someone ask her about them because she is now deeply in love with that tall guy.

“Tzuyu, you might want to see this” Jihyo didn’t bother to knock the door anymore and just storm into her boss office.

Tzuyu was a bit startled by Jihyo action but seeing her panic face make Tzuyu decide not to ask anything to her and just look at his computer screen where Jihyo open something.

“Young entrepreneur, Chou Tzuyu is having a secret relationship with a model that is rising up, Minatozaki Sana without her boyfriend knowledge” Tzuyu read the article headline and his eyebrow begin to knitted while he having a hard time to process everything.

“What the ?! Who the hell wrote this article?!” Tzuyu begin to outrage.

“There’s even a few pictures of both of you” Tzuyu scroll down vigorously and notice that the picture is coming from their shooting session. There’s also a picture when both of them are still a high school student.

The whole office starts to become a chaos with the news. Mina who just focus doing her own work just now become curious with a sudden quite loud whisper in the office and everyone had their eyes on her. Hearing to Tzuyu loud voice coming from his office, she makes a step towards him and Jihyo.

Mina see Tzuyu walking back and forth while massaging his temple with a very serious look on his face.

“Did something happen? Everyone seems like over something serious” Mina ask curiously.

“Oh Mina….” Jihyo startled when she saw Mina coming to her direction. She looks outside everyone start to whispering with each other.

“Tzuyu? You okay?” Mina looks very worried when Tzuyu just remain silent. She then raised her questioning eyebrow towards Jihyo who still standing beside Tzuyu’s table. Mina then go check something at Tzuyu’s computer.

Mina couldn’t believe with what she just saw. She begins having a mix feeling inside and she couldn’t utter any words anymore.

Jihyo just hang her head low, didn’t know what she should say or do at the moment.

Tzuyu’s phone begin to ringing nonstop. The same things go at the office where every single phone begin to ringing nonstop too. Jihyo running to her table to answer the phone call leaving Mina who still staring at the computer screen and Tzuyu who still walking back and forth.

“Tzuyu, we need to solve this quickly” Mina slowly solve the puzzle in her head about Tzuyu and Sana. She still having a hard time to understand everything after she saw Tzuyu and Sana picture during high school. She has a lot of things to ask Tzuyu but Mina know this is not the right time.

“Chou Tzuyu” Mina called Tzuyu again when he still remains silent. Tzuyu shift his attention towards Mina who look at him with a serious look.

“Mina, it’s not like what you think” Mina did not answer instead walk herself to close the door and drag Tzuyu to sit at the couch.

“Explain to me later. We need to settle about this article first”

“I don’t know what to do” Tzuyu stare blankly at the floor.

“You need to call Sana” Tzuyu turn his head towards Mina. His eyes plead for a help. Mina take a deep breath, not knowing how to help him.

While both of them staring at each other, someone burst into Tzuyu office. He come straight to Tzuyu and begin to throw a punch at Tzuyu’s face.

“Tell me it’s you who do all of this! TELL ME!” Mina was shocked with that guy action and stand back as she feels afraid while Tzuyu fight back.

“DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID?! TO DESTROY MY OWN CAREER WITH THAT USELESS ARTICLE?!”

“STOP WITH YOUR ACTING! I KNOW YOU CAN’T MOVE ON FROM SANA THAT’S WHY YOU TAKE HER AS MODEL AND THEN YOU PUBLISH THIS ARTICLE!!”

“SO, WHAT IF I STILL HAVE A FEELING FOR HER?!”

Dahyun feel angrier when he heard Tzuyu said it. Both of them didn’t show any sign to stop and they keep on punch each other. Everyone in the office has become a spectator.

“Yah, Kim Dahyun! Stop it, there!!” Sana who just arrived out of nowhere pull Dahyun to stop the fight.

Mina rush to Tzuyu and help him. Tzuyu’s face had a few minor and severe cuts and his hand begin to bruise due to hard punch they throw at each other.

Mina give a sign to Jihyo to leave them alone and Jihyo nodded her head.

“Sana please have a sit first. We need to talk about this” Mina take a tissue box and put it at the coffee table. She takes the tissue and wipe the blood that start to dripping at Tzuyu’s shirt and Sana did the same thing to Dahyun.

“We need to solve this in peace, not with VIOLENCE” Mina emphasizes the word violence while giving Tzuyu and Dahyun a death glare.

“I’m sorry for what Dahyun did Mina, Tzuyu. I’m sorry this has to happened in front of your staff”

“Yeah, you should feel sorry” Tzuyu said sarcastically that cause Mina to hit his arm.

Dahyun is about to stand again, ready to throw another punch but Sana glare stop him.

“I don’t know what happened between all of you in the past but for me this issue must be related with someone who know each of you very well. The only thing that I can say right now is I believe Tzuyu has nothing to do with this article”

“I understand what you said Mina. We need to give our respond for the article but I need to discuss with my agency first”

“Just give me a call if you need anything. We will give our full cooperation in solving this issue” Mina turn her head at Tzuyu and he nodded his head forcefully as he understands Mina gesture.

“I will take my leave first. Again, I’m sorry for everything especially to you Mina” Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter