Treasure

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now you can ask me anything you want,” Tzuyu said to Mina, who is in his embrace while playing with the girl's hair.

 

Both Tzuyu and Mina are cuddling on the couch at Tzuyu’s apartment now after a long happy day they had. After the successful proposal event, all of them had dinner at one of the best barbeque restaurants in town and it was Tzuyu’s treat. His wallet is crying for help because the amount that he spent is unbelievable but he already promised to them and he still thinks that it was worth it for him to spend that much for them, the one who helped him with everything just to propose to Mina.

 

“When did you go and meet my parents?” Mina had arranged all the questions in her mind and this is the first one that is in the queue.

 

“Remember last week I told you that I want to go out for a while when we are texting with each other?” Mina looked at Tzuyu and nodded her head.

 

“I was frustratedly missing you that time and that’s when that crazy idea popped into my mind and without thinking too much, I just went to your parent’s house” Tzuyu chuckled a bit when he remembered about his action of casually meeting with Mina’s parents. Mina is in awe hearing Tzuyu's answer. The guy in front of her just decided to meet her parents just because he is missing her.

 

“Don’t you feel scared when you meet my parents and talk about us?” Tzuyu laid his eyes on his fiance and stared deeply.

 

“I do but I’m willingly to do anything for you sweetheart” Tzuyu said in his low voice that sent a thrill in Mina’s body.

 

“So, who is the mastermind behind everything?” she asked again with excitement written all over her face.

 

“Um, I ran to Jihyo for some help because I’m clueless about stuff like this and at the end, everyone in the office helped me but with a condition of course. We are having a hard time hiding it from you, especially the part where I need to record the video. All of them pretend that they are going home and when they notice that we are no longer in the office, they quickly come back to set up everything. After I dropped you at your apartment I came back to the office too, to record the video”

 

“Ah no wonder everyone looks so careful around me” her eyes getting smaller as she recalls her memory about the odd environment in the office for the past week.

 

“They made me promise to treat them with delicious expensive food if I want them to keep their mouths shut. How dare they threaten their boss like that huh?” Tzuyu sighs when he remembers the struggle he had just to shut their mouth especially Nayeon. Mina let out a small laugh looking at Tzuyu’s face that seemed annoyed when he talked about it.

 

“So, for the past week that you ignored me, you actually prepared all of it?” Tzuyu nodded his head and smiled warmly at Mina.

 

“I’m sorry if I hurt you too much” he kissed Mina’s forehead lovingly as he felt bad for hurting his precious penguin for the past week.

 

“It hurt because I thought you were cheating on me” Tzuyu’s eyes grew bigger when he heard Mina say it fiercely and turn her gaze somewhere else. Tzuyu’s hand reaches for her chin and softly he makes his sulky fiance turn to look at him back.

 

“How can I cheat on you when you are the one that I want? Look, the ring on your finger is the proof of my love towards you” Tzuyu reassured Mina with his word while slowly lifting up her left hand in front of their face, showing the ring and caressing it.

 

“It’s beautiful. Thank you love” Mina smiled sweetly at Tzuyu which earned the same smile from him.

 

“I like hearing you call me that,” Tzuyu said almost whispering to Mina in his husky voice. Mina feels herself start to blush but there’s something about Tzuyu’s gaze that stops her from hiding herself in Tzuyu’s embrace.

 

Both of them just stare at each other intensely with no sign one of them will stop. The surroundings became hot and there’s some feeling in themselves that they can’t explain. The feel of need and wanting more of each other as the warmth from their body slowly spread around them. Tzuyu’s eyes fall on Mina's perfectly shaped lips and the same goes to Mina. Tzuyu leaned in and gently put their lips together. It’s not their first kiss however this time it gave a different vibe towards them as they feel the electricity just run through their body. They pull away after they feel the lack of air in their lungs and their forehead resting on each other.

 

“I love you” Mina said while still panting.

 

“I love you too, Mina. I don’t think I can hold myself any longer” he kisses her again on her lips but this time more passionately and both savoring each other's lips like they are longing for each other. The intense kiss from each other almost drives both of them crazy as their eyes speak louder that both want more and more of each other.

 

[A/N: Your author is not strong enough to write things. I will leave that to your imagination 😜]

-------------

 

Morning has come while the two still deep in their sleep. The sun rays that slip from a small gap on the curtain wake Mina up. She slowly opened her eyes, trying to adjust with the brightness of the sun. She found herself in the same position just like before she fell asleep last night, inside of a pair of strong muscular arms that wrapped around her body. Mina put her delicate fingers on her fiance's face and lightly it, afraid she might wake him up. The scene of their first ‘lovemaking’ session begins to play in her mind as she stares at the guy who soundly sleeps beside her which then makes her face turn red in an instant.

 

For the past 8 months of their official relationship, Tzuyu never took advantage of her and always respected her by holding himself and Mina knew about it. But for Mina, yesterday is different. She felt like she was completely ready to take their relationship to another level after she witnessed Tzuyu’s bravery to propose to her. Countless butterflies flying in her stomach as she reminisced about all the love, effort, time and every happiness that Tzuyu gave to her. It is a precious treasure in her life. Tzuyu is her treasure.

 

“Are you going to stare at me like that for the whole morning?” Tzuyu's voice echoed in her eardrums which snapped her back from her daydream. The latter eyes are still tightly closed but his lips already formed a smile.

 

“Morning sweetheart” he said with a hoarse sleepy voice while kissing her on forehead before he hugged her more tightly and breathed in the scent of his favourite person.

 

“Good morning, love” she smiled sheepishly inside Tzuyu’s embrace as she called him with that sweet nickname. 

 

“Ah my ear already got the blessing early in the morning by listening to you call me that” Tzuyu grinned widely, feeling delighted with the words.

 

“You are overreacting” Mina giggled softly at Tzuyu’s exaggerating act. Tzuyu pulled his head to look at Mina while grinning mischievously.

 

“Overreacting with my fiance is not wrong, right? As long as I’m not doing it with any other girl” he is smirking playfully which then earned him a painful pinch on his arm and it makes him wide awake.

 

“Argh! That’s hurt...” he yelped in pain while rubbing at the spot where he got the pinch.

 

“You deserve it! Dare to mention about any other girl in front of me again” Mina squinted her eyes annoyingly at Tzuyu who was laughing out loud at the moment.

 

“Ahh my Mina is so cute when she is jealous” he squeals looking at Mina’s eyes and face that shows a fire of jealousy.

 

“No, I’m not” Mina protested while rolling up her eyes and pouted her lips.

 

“Yes you are. Your face is so obvious you know” he is poking both of Mina’s cheeks playfully. Mina begins to whine as Tzuyu already starts his favourite activity early in the morning which is teasing her. The main reason why Tzuyu loves to tease Mina is because without her realization, she always acts cute and it is a very rare side of her.

 

Their mornings start with a little teasing to a war of tickling each other. The room is filled with their laughter and sweet bickering. The house that used to be so plain and lonely now has become more lively and pleasing. Several minutes of their mini tickle war have passed and Tzuyu has admitted defeat to his fiance as the tickle has turned to a less painful pinch than the one he received just now.

 

“Okay okay I will stop now hahahaha” he said while holding both her arms to prevent himself from getting more pinch.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter