2 Months

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is sitting alone at the outside of the convenience store around his office while drinking a can of beer in the middle of the day. He is just trying to cool down himself after what happened between him and Mina just now. This is what they usually do after they have a fight or misunderstanding. Take a short span of time to get a grip of themself before they clear up whatever they need to or sometimes things just get back to normal without them doing anything. They both know when to give each other a space and when they need to find their way back to each other.

 

Mina already reassured him but he just needed a moment for himself. He felt guilty and he can’t look her in the eyes because she is hiding her feelings. Even Mina didn’t tell him but he knew that she’s hurt. He is mad at himself because he has a thought that Mina will do the same thing as Sana did and that thought has hurt Mina. He’s just being unreasonable and foolish.

 

“A can of beer in the middle of the day. What a surprise from you. What hassle did you have in your mind to drink this early?” he exhaled a sigh looking at the guy that was pulling the chair and mindlessly sitting in front of him. Out of a million people, he would like to avoid the guy in front of him the most at this moment.

 

“We are not even friends to sit at the same table like this and that’s mean you also didn’t have any right to ask me such a question” Tzuyu replied nonchalantly.

 

“I’m not surprised by your answer. Like always, the famous Chou Tzuyu. You didn’t change a bit” he just stare flatly at the guy in front him, showing no interest at whatever he want to say.

 

“Whatever Kim Dahyun. If you want to sit here, just sit silently because I don’t have any energy to have a stupid conversation with you” Tzuyu casually throw his sight to the pavement near them and observed every human behaviour that passed by. Dahyun just chuckled looking at the obvious miserable Tzuyu

 

“I go to your office but they say you might be here. Technically, I’m here not to have a stupid conversation with you or whatever it is you call. I’m here to apologize for what happened the last time we met” Tzuyu just stared at him with an uninterested expression on his face and Dahyun took it as a sign that he should proceed with whatever he wanted to say.

 

“I know it was kinda too late to say this but I shouldn’t do that. The incident might have been long forgotten but I still want to settle my debt with you” it brings a little surprise to Tzuyu when he hears Dahyun. It’s true that the incident has been long forgotten by him and he didn’t expect Dahyun to come to him for an apology.

 

“I wonder what demon has gotten into your body. You don’t have any debt with me. Only friends have debt to each other and we are not even one” he replied in a monotone.

 

“You know what, I’m starting to feel regret coming here. Ah why am I even here” There's a bit of annoyance in the way Dahyun says it. Tzuyu just smirks looking at the upset guy in front of him. Both remained silent for a few minutes while looking randomly at the street.

 

“Maybe you should learn how to hide your expression because it’s too obvious. Having a fight with your girlfriend, Mina?” Dahyun burst out a sudden question to kill the silence between them. Tzuyu thought that it must be written all over his face when Dahyun just easily guessed it. He just shrugged his shoulder.

 

Does what happened just now is consider a fight between them? Tzuyu didn’t know. Maybe yes or maybe no. They don’t really argue about anything, it's just him who is going mad.

 

“Hold up, how did you know about her? And as a matter of fact, she’s my FIANCE” Tzuyu’s eyebrows knitted with one another as he looked at Dahyun curiously. It surprised him because Dahyun is in no position to know about his relationship or even his private lives.

 

“Oh, fiance? Pretty fast. We always saw both of you a few times around Sana’s neighbourhood. Well, I believe Mina is living in the same neighbourhood with Sana” he said while tapping his fingers on the table.

 

“Oh...” just a short reply from him while nodding his head.

 

“Looking at how miserable your face is now, maybe you should go and talk to her. I hate to tell you this but please take this advice seriously if you really love her” Dahyun paused in the middle of his talk to look at Tzuyu's expression and figure out if it’s really okay for him to say what he is about to say. When he is sure that Tzuyu is at peace, he continues to speak.

 

“I know how much you resent Sana for what happened between both of you back then but you should know that it’s not her fault alone. Part of it is from you too. Whenever both of you have a fight, yes you and Sana manage to settle it in a good way but have you ever for once listened to her thoughts? Her feelings?” Tzuyu hates when Dahyun starts to bring up their past, but a piece of him begins to get affected by Dahyun’s word.

 

“The hell you are talking about?” He acts cool even though his mind is slowly messing up.

 

“You ignore her feelings, Tzuyu. It makes her fall apart and she’s running to me because of it. Everyone saw the way you treat Sana like a princess back then and even I can’t deny that but sometimes you are just being dense by not noticing how she felt. Don’t repeat the same mistake Tzuyu” a part of Tzuyu wants to deny everything that just slipped out from Dahyun’s mouth but part of him says that it was true.

 

Looking back, he realized that the way his relationship with Mina worked had similarities with how his relationship with Sana used to be back then. Mina always keeps her thoughts and her feelings alone to herself. Tzuyu always figures it out by himself but they didn’t really say anything about it. Somehow it just vanished away. He looked at his wristwatch and he realized that it’s already 30 minutes since he sat there.

 

“I should go now” without waiting any second, he quickly made his way back to the office. Only Mina is occupied in his mind and he desperately wants to talk with Mina at the moment. His long legs help him a lot to reach his office very quickly. He stopped for a moment at the door to take a deep breath and arranged a suitable word to talk with Mina.

 

“I know this is your office but can you please move a little bit faster and do not block the way please” he jumped in surprised as he heard Dahyun’s voice again behind his back.

 

“What the hell are you still doing here and following me around?!” he furrowed his eyebrow while he asked in a yelling tone.

 

“What?! I’m not following you around stupid” Dahyun defense himself with a source of irritation in his voice.

 

“Why are you still in my sight if you are not following me around?! I thought we are done just now” Tzuyu fights back in the same manner as Dahyun. They are bickering like a school kids over some stupid reason right in front of Tzuyu’s office.

 

“My fiance is INSIDE with your fiance and I’m here to take her home. Why would I follow you around? Such a stupid head!” Their cat-fight manages to catch the attention of the one that is inside the office which makes them quickly rush towards them.

 

“Tzuyu?? Why did both of you shout at each other?” Mina asks in a serious voice.

 

“Dahyun, the reason we are here because you said you wanted to apologize but what happened now?” Sana said in the same tone with Mina. Both of them glare at the two guys, demanding an explanation. Tzuyu and Dahyun gulped hard looking at the sight in front of them.

 

“Ah no-nothing. We...um we are good. Right?” Tzuyu smack Dahyun at his stomach who froze at his position using the back of his hand. Dahyun chokes a bit trying to hold the pain from Tzuyu’s smack.

 

“Yea yea we are good. We are just um….we are...” Dahyun didn’t find a suitable word to defend themself.

 

“You are what?” Sana asks while raising her eyebrow.

 

“Sprinting? Yup, sprinting against each other” Tzuyu comes out with a reason that almost makes him slap himself.

 

“Eh?! Oh...yup, yeah we are sprinting” Dahyun said while eyeing Tzuyu from the tail of his eyes. He feels like he wants to kick him now. They are not even sweating and where the heck did he get the idea??

 

“Um, we both need to talk for a moment,” Dahyun forcefully dragged Tzuyu into the latter office while headlocking Tzuyu’s head. Tzuyu, who is a bit taller than Dahyun, had to bend down a little just to match Dahyun's height. Both of the girls were weirdly looking at Tzuyu and Dahyun who just passed by them.

 

“They seriously at lying,” Sana sighs while crossing her arms.

 

“Yeah, their face tells everything” Mina nodded in agreement.

 

Mina was left alone with Tzuyu in awkward silence in Tzuyu’s office after Sana and Dahyun head out from their office. Tzuyu is fidgeting his finger and looks hesitant to start a conversation with Mina. Sitting quite close with Tzuyu makes her smell the alcohol results from Tzuyu’s drink just now. It’s so rare for Tzuyu to drink because of his alcohol tolerance and when he does it makes Mina worried the most.

 

“Did you drink just now?” Mina decides to break the silence while worriedly staring at him.

 

“Huh? Oh...yea” he nodded his head while still playing with his finger.

 

“Give me a second” Mina immediately stood up from her seat and went straight to Jihyo’s desk. Tzuyu’s eyes just follow every movement that was made by his fiance who is seriously talking with Jihyo at the moment. After a few minutes, Mina came back to his side while holding her phone.

 

“I already asked Jihyo about your schedule and since you didn’t have any meeting later, you should go home and have a rest. I will call the cab for you and later I will send your car to your apartment, okay?” Mina quickly scrolled down her phone to book a cab for Tzuyu but she was interrupted by Tzuyu when suddenly he was holding her wrist.

 

“Why?” Mina asks while giving him a questioning look.

 

“I don’t want to go home. I want to stay with you. Please” he is pleading to her and his eyes show how much he wants Mina by his side.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Do you want to share anything with me?” Mina put down her phone on the table and gave her all attention to Tzuyu. Instead of giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter