I love you

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina’s POV

 

I still can’t believe that I’m getting married in less than 2 weeks. While having a lot of work, Tzuyu and I still need to make some time to do some preparation for our wedding or otherwise our mom will nag a lot at us. My mom helps us a lot with our preparation and I’m really grateful for that. In order to make sure that our new project with YJ Fashion still runs smoothly, Tzuyu decided to add up more staff to help the team which for me is a huge relief because I don’t know what will happen to the team if we keep on missing. Even right now we are just done with our last fitting for our wedding dress.

 

“Do you mind if we stop somewhere else first before I’m sending you home?” he’s asking while eyes still focus on the road.

 

“Where do you want to go?” I ask while shifting my body a bit to face him

 

“You know the nurse who is currently taking care of mama is just a temporary one and I already found another nurse to replace her so I’m going to meet her now”

 

Tzuyu decides to hire a nurse to take care of her mother in the daylight while he’s at the office. Since he’s already hired a maid, the nurse only needs to focus on taking care of his mother.

 

“Oh right. Yea, sure. I need to make sure of something so ya I’m coming with you” I said nonchalantly which made him laugh out loud. I’m pretty sure he knows what has been running through my mind.

 

“Sure sweetheart. You can decide if she will pass your requirement or not” he said while still laughing.

 

“Will you stop laughing for God sake!!!” I slightly pinch his right arm and glare at him.

 

“Argh ya it’s hurt!! I'm still driving here” he whined and I saw him pouting from the corner of my eyes.

 

“You are lucky because you are driving. Ugh I hate that girl. She’s so flirty and luckily she's just temporary. I’m not the type of person who loves to create a scene and she is lucky because of that. If I’m the opposite, I will make sure to rip apart her hair from her head!” I nagged at him while my head was still playing the scene of that flirty nurse flirting with my Tzuyu right in front of my eyes.

 

“Wow that’s scary…. But hey don’t worry because you know you are the only one” Tzuyu brought his hand close to mine and intertwined our hand together while kissing it multiple times. I know he tried to calm me and I admit that it does make me calm.

 

“Sorry for being like this but I can’t help it” I said since I start to feel guilty for nagging at him because I know it’s not his fault in the first place.

 

“Don’t say sorry for something like that. I’m glad that you have become more expressive about your feelings” he said after he parked the car and now he has his eyes on me.

 

“And you look super cute when you are jealous. God I love you so much” he caressed both of my cheeks before kissing me on my forehead. I like it when he does that because I feel loved and secured.

 

“I love you too”

 

“Shall we Mrs. Chou?” I just hummed before we both stepped out of the car. He instantly grabbed my hand and intertwined it together while his other hand was busy typing on his phone. Soon we entered a cafe with the aroma of coffee welcoming us.

 

“Oh that’s her” Tzuyu mumbled while pointing at a certain woman who was wearing an emerald blouse.

 

“Hey, you are Lia right?” Tzuyu asked politely while I did my job by scanning her from head to toe.

 

“Ah yes. You must be Tzuyu” she quickly stood up from her seat and bowed a little.

 

“Yeah that’s me. Oh and this is my fiance, Mina” he introduced.

 

“Nice to meet you Mina-ssi” she offered her hand for a handshake and greet back.

 

Soon we both sat at our respective seats and Tzuyu began to discuss with her about her qualifications, job scope and everything related. While me? I still do my “scanning” just to make sure that this girl is trustworthy.

 

“She is beautiful and afterall I don’t get it, why are the girls who are around him always beautiful one?” I mumbled in my mind. While both of them are busy with their conversation -which I interrupted sometimes- there’s another woman approaching us.

 

“Tzuyu??” she said in disbelief and I instantly looked at him who had a shocked face too.

 

“Okay another beautiful lady here. Hah Chou Tzuyu you seriously are surrounded by a beautiful woman who always successfully makes me feel insecure” I let out a soft sigh while talking to myself in my mind.

 

“Noona? What are you doing here?” Tzuyu asked while he jolted up from his seat.

 

“Lia is my sister and I’m here to pick her up. I didn’t know that she will be working with you”

 

“Oh I didn’t know that she’s your sister. Have a sit noona. Oh, right before I forgot this is my fiance Mina and Mina this is Sunmi noona” he introduced us to each other but he left out the important part. I want to know who she is and how they know each other.

 

“Oh fiance? I should expect something soon from you. Nice to meet you Mina” she offered a handshake which I gladly received.

 

“Nice to meet you too, unnie”

 

“Before you ask, I should clarify that I’m his brother’s girlfriend or should I say fiance since we are almost getting married. I’m sure you already know about his family right?” I just nodded my head while smiling at her, not knowing how to respond. 

 

Her explanation answered my question just now. I’m amazed by how she still introduced herself as Tzuyu’s brother’s girlfriend/fiance.

 

“So Chou Tzuyu, how’s mama doing? Is she doing fine?” she asked Tzuyu but I could sense there’s a little sadness in her voice.

 

“Mama is doing great despite her still in recovery. I feel glad that after 7 years, I finally have her back” Tzuyu’s voice softened and his dimple smile flashed whenever he talked about his mother. I held his hand and caressed it to comfort him.

 

“Sure you are happy after what you have gone through alone. I’m sorry because I’m not with you at that time” she said apologetically with a faint smile.

 

“It’s okay noona, I know you are having a hard time too and it’s all in the past now. Right now I’m glad that I met you because I can invite you to my wedding and for sure mama will be happy when she meets you”

 

“For sure I will attend your wedding. Both of you look so good together! Noona warned you Tzuyu, do not hurt Mina. I hereby declare her as my another little sister even though I don’t know her very well but I can sense that she is a very good girl” Sunmi unnie said which made me blush. 

 

“Seems like I’m gonna have another unnie” Lia added with a chuckle.

 

“Woah everyone loves Mina so much. Do I look like a bad guy here?” he said in disbelief, which made all of us laugh at his words.

 

All of us continue to have a conversation with one another. I feel comfortable to be around Sunmi unnie and Lia even though it’s our first time meeting each other. Tzuyu and I also found out that Sunmi unnie still didn’t have anyone special in her heart since she still can’t move one from Tzuyu’s brother. She must love him so much. If I was at her place, I don’t know if I’m capable of going on with my life. Even when Tzuyu had his accident, I already felt lost.

 

We were so immersed in our conversation until we didn’t realize it was getting late. We soon decided to part ways after exchanging our contact number.

Third Person’s POV

 

The wedding day finally came. The ceremony takes place at a ballroom of one of the luxury hotels in the city with a classic wedding theme because both Mina and Tzuyu thought classic is always the best option. Guests started to fill up the venue that was decorated with beautiful fresh flowers.

 

Tzuyu was already waiting nervously for his bride inside the ballroom with his best man beside him. Tzuyu didn’t understand why he agreed with Mina’s idea to choose this guy as his best man but he still proceeded with the idea.

 

“I know things already happened but up till this moment, I don’t know why I agreed to have you as my best man” he whispered slowly at the guy beside him.

 

“Huh? I was shocked too, not only you. I thought you were going insane when I heard about it. You are the one who said that we are not friends but end up here I am as your best man. I also didn’t know why I agreed in the first place” the guy replied back.

 

“You know what, I feel like the girls are planning something without us knowing about it” Tzuyu said the thoughts that have been running in his mind.

 

“Um, I agree with you this time. Thinking back on how much they always met with each others make me feel the same”

 

While the two guys are busy talking with each other, the ballroom’s door is wide open showing Mina in a beautiful white dress with her father beside her. Mina wrapped her hand on her father’s arm and slowly walked to her groom's direction. Her heart fluttered and her stomach was getting cramped with butterflies when she saw Tzuyu’s reaction as soon as he saw her.

 

On the other hand, everything feels so slow for Tzuyu. He is in awe, looking at his bride looking elegant and beautiful in her wedding dress. His eyes are like has been glued to her and all he saw is only his Mina.

 

“Tzuyu, here I give you my trust to take good care of my princess here as your wife and Mina, you will always be my princess. I wish both of you good luck” Mina’s father said with a trembling voice before he made both of them hold their hand together as he proceeded to sit alongside Mina’s mother and Tzuyu’s mother.

 

“You look gorgeous my lovely wife” Tzuyu said while leading Mina to stand right in front of him.

 

“You look stunning too in that white tuxedo,” Mina said with a sweet smile.

 

The ceremony begins as the officiant starts his speech along with prayer to get a blessing for both the groom and the bride and a blessing to a beautiful ceremony that was being held. Soon after, both Tzuyu and Mina exchanged their warm lovely vow to each other which touched every single heart that was listening to it. Both of their mothers can’t hold themselves as they cry a little while looking at their precious son and daughter stepping into another step in life.

 

“Please, have your ring” Tzuyu’s best man took out a red velvet box from his pocket which consisted of two beautiful rings with Tzuyu and Mina’s initial engraved on the ring. Tzuyu happily slid the ring into Mina’s finger while his eyes looked straight in his wife's eyes. Mina also did the same and her eyes looked shining when she stared at Tzuyu.

 

“I now pronounce that both of you are officially a husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now” the officiant said as soon as Mina was done putting the ring at Tzuyu’s finger. Tzuyu, who heard the officiant, slowly took a step closer to his wife and claimed his wife's beautiful lips onto his which earned cheers and a loud clap from the guest. The kiss was warm and full of love between the two and it somehow felt different for both of them. Mina’s face started to get red as this is the first time both of them kissed in front of a lot of people including their parents except when Momo caught their kissing for the first time.

 

“I love you, my beautiful wife” Tzuyu said while staring deeply into Mina’s eyes.

 

“I love you too, my handsome husband,” Mina replied, which made Tzuyu chuckle upon hearing the new nickname for him.

 

The guests are currently enjoying their time eating and having conversations with their mutual friends at the party which was held in the same venue. Tzuyu and Mina make a whole tour in the ballroom while introducing each other to their family and close friends who attend their wedding. While they are busy approaching the guest, a voice echoing in the ballroom catches their attention.

 

“Good evening to everyone. My name is Park Jihyo and the reason I’m here is to tell a little story about our newlyweds here, which is Tzuyu and Mina” Jihyo began her speech while standing behind the rostrum.

 

“This is a story that I never told anyone and I believe Tzuyu also did the same. I was visiting my grandmother’s grave when we accidentally met with each other. I remember he is wearing his graduation robe while holding the certificates, crying alone. He looked so fragile at that time...” Jihyo paused for a moment, reminiscing about the time she met Tzuyu.

 

Everyone in the ballroom became excited to hear Jihyo’s story including Mina who already wrapped her hand on her husband's arms while leaning to his shoulder.

 

“I don’t know why but I just felt the right thing to do at that moment was to comfort him and I didn’t expect he would share his sorrow with me. I see him as my younger brother, as I always wanted to have one hehe” Jihyo joked around a little trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

 

“Starting then we always meet with each other until one day he asks me to join him to build Chou Photography together. He was so young back then but all I saw was determination in his eyes. He never complained that he is tired or wanted to give up despite all the hardship he has gone through alone and I respect him for that. He is very serious about his job until he messed up his sleep schedule and never had a proper meal which always led me to nagged at him but yeah Tzuyu always be Tzuyu. He just shrugged it off and continued what he always does.” Tzuyu chuckled a bit hearing Jihyo's words. He knew that Jihyo had been patient, giving him advice about his life.

 

“But then when a certain someone comes into his life, I slowly notice he starts to change. I’m very surprised because Mina managed to change his lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter