Your Past (Mina)

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina’s POV

My eyes keep on checking at Tzuyu who is busy dealing with a pile of work. I keep on thinking about him after I heard his dark side last week and make me realized how hard his life used to be. I feel odd when Tzuyu opened up with me but deep down, I want to know him more. I used to have a crush at him but not to the point I want him so bad it just because of his good and decent look. But then since I’m working under the same roof with Tzuyu and after what happened in his car, I realized that I have develop my feelings more than I ever know.

*Flashback*

“Mina, can I ask you something?” he breaks the silence between us while driving me back to home.

“Hmm” I just hummed.

“If you dreamed about someone you used to love which you haven’t meet for a long time and in that dream you and that person act like nothing happen between both of you. It’s like both of you are still together, what will you feel?”

“I think it’s gonna hurt me, a lot” I’m quite surprised when Tzuyu ask me that question but I’m still trying my best not to overthink about it.

“Will you have a thought that something will happen in the real life or you will just be shrugged it off and just think it as a dream?” I saw Tzuyu glanced at me for a second before turn his head to focus on the road back.

“Well, I might just think it as a dream but in the same time I still wish it will not happen” I carefully answer him. I look at him and he nodded after he heard me.

“I wish the same thing” his voice trembled a bit as if he tried to control his emotion.

“Are you okay?” I ask him when I sense something is not right with him.

“I don’t know” he suddenly stopped his car at the road side. He hung his head low and take a deep breath which cause me to worried looking at him. This is the first time ever I see him like this.

“Did something happen?” I ask him and brave myself to hold his shoulder to comfort him. We are not close but I feel like I need to comfort him. It makes me want to know him more.

He then looks at me and his eyes shows that he is going through a hard time.

“I just love her too much but then she chooses someone else over me. Someone she just met. She chooses him over me. That’s the reason why I start to avoid everyone, I’m afraid to get attached again because I don’t want to feel the same feelings anymore Mina. But then I don’t know why she came in my dreams. I’m afraid if that dreams become a reality because I’m not ready to meet her yet. I know it’s nonsense, but my dream always come true” a tear starts to drop from the corner of his eyes and it makes me numb seeing him like this. I didn’t know I like him this much, to the point I can feel his pain inside me.

I don’t know how I should react instead I just pat his back trying to calm him.

“I’m sorry if you feel uncomfortable with this. I know it’s your first time seeing me like this. I never tell anyone about it because I have no one nor even a friend but right now after 5 years, I don’t think I can hold it anymore. I’m sorry because it’s you who have to listen to all of this Mina while we are not even close to each other” he wiped his tear and look at me while keep on saying sorry.

“Tzuyu, you don’t have to feel sorry for your feeling. You just need to express it to someone and I’m fine with it. Maybe you can consider me as your friend now?” I’m trying to hype the atmosphere between us as I don’t want him to feel sad anymore. He looks at me and let out a small giggled.

“I feel embarrassed now. Thank you, Mina”

“Yeah, I think…...I feel the same thing” I turned my head looking in front and I feel like my cheeks getting hot. I’m blushed!

He keeps on giggled while looking at me and his giggled is like a music to my ears. After he feels better, he continues to drive. We just had a small talk and I still feel awkward after all.

*Flashback end*

“Mina!” Jihyo’s loud voice makes me startled and wake me up from my daydream. She’s now in front of my table, looking at me with a weird face.

“Are you okay Mina? You keep on looking at Tzuyu and you even didn’t hear me. Did something happen between both of you?” Jihyo bombarded with a question.

“I didn’t…. look at him. Nothing happened, I just…...thinking. Yeah thinking” I said with a straight face and try to denied her.

“Okay you are weird. By the way, someone call just now and said she is Son Chaeyoung. She said she and Miss Minatozaki Sana will arrived in 10 minutes” I look at my wristwatch. It almost 4.00 p.m. and I almost forget about the appointment.

“Okay, thank you Jihyo” I make my way to Tzuyu’s room and knock three times before he told me to come in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter