Miracle

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina’s POV

Today is the day I officially start working with Chou Photography. I feel quite nervous and excited at the same times. I get ready quickly as I don’t want to be late on the first day. I’ll just have toast for breakfast and a cup of coffee. Momo already go to work since she got an important meeting this morning and she doesn’t want to be late.

I take bus to go to the office carry along a bag full of gear for my camera. It’s quite full since it’s a peak hour where everyone is going to work. I standing close to the exit door because there’s no empty seat furthermore my office is not that far. I arrived at my destination 5 minutes later and from a distance I saw Jihyo.

“Jihyo!” I partially screaming to catch her attention. She waves back to me when she saw me.

“Hi Mina! Let’s walk together”

“Sure” both of us walk together to our office. While walking we just having a random chat just to know about each other.

“Oh, it’s Tzuyu’s car” Jihyo said it when we saw a car is parked in front of the building.

“I thought we already come earlier” I said to her with a confuse mind.

“Yeah it still earlier. I think he sleep at the office yesterday. It has been a while since he slept here” I just nod my head and slowly follow Jihyo from behind. When both of us step into the office, we saw Tzuyu just came out from the pantry with a cup of coffee.

“Did you sleep here?” Jihyo ask him.

“Yup. I stay up until 3 morning and too tired to go home” I just froze besides Jihyo, not knowing how to react.

“Do you still have your clothes in your room?” he just nods to Jihyo while drinking his coffee.

“Mina, are you okay?” Tzuyu suddenly shift his attention towards me.

“Ah yes I’m fine” I hanged my head low and form a little smile.

“Okay. Jihyo, please settle what you have to do first and then both of you come into my room” he walked past by us and Jihyo just make an OK sign. I follow Jihyo to her table since I still didn’t know where to go or what to do.

“Okay Mina, here is your ID card. This card is for you to enter the office and other than that, you might need to wear it if you have meeting with client or any official job related with media and so on. Next, let me show you the entire office area” I follow Jihyo roaming around the office area while getting know everyone who is in the company. The office is quite big because it has studio for photoshoot, changing room, waiting area and meeting room. The pantry is quite big too. My table right in front of Jihyo’s table and Tzuyu’s room.

“Mina, you can settle down yourself first then when you are ready, we will go to Tzuyu’s room together”

“Thank you Jihyo. By the way, what should I address him?” I make a pointy finger towards Tzuyu in his room with an almost whisper voice. I notice that everyone just calls him by name which make me feel hesitate to do the same because I feel awkward.

“Just Tzuyu. He doesn’t like formality” she smiles and show a thumb up at me before she goes to her table. I still trying to adapt the situation where Tzuyu is my ex-classmate and now he is my boss but I have to call him by his name.

“Mina, shall we?”

“Where… ah yea sure” I feel lost out of sudden. I take out a notebook and pen from my bag and follow Jihyo silently. We both sit in front of him and I don’t know why I feel like my cheek is getting red.

“Wake up Myoui Mina” I mumble in my mind.

“Okay the reason why I want to meet with both of you because I want to re-arranged my schedule which is technically will be Mina schedule too. Which means, you are the second most important person in this company. So, if I’m not around you are going to replace me for everything and Jihyo will help you with that”

I still can’t process with every information that I absorb. Technically, this is my first day but everything has gone this far.

“I think it is a good idea, Tzuyu. You have been looking for someone to help you for so long and if we look at Mina experience as a freelance, I think you will do great” Jihyo agree with him but somehow, I feel bad.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend both of you but don’t you think this is too earlier for me? Besides, I’m just someone new in this company and I feel bad for others who has been working for so long in this company” I express my feelings towards Tzuyu and Jihyo. I feel like I don’t deserve to have that position.

“I know your reaction gonna be like this but trust me, after a lot of consideration I’ve made yesterday I think you are the perfect candidate”

“Tzuyu is right. I have seen your artwork yesterday and what I can say is your artwork is totally Tzuyu style!” I look at both of them with a guilty all over my face.

“Mina, trust me. I know it’s a lot for you to process but you will do great. I need you, your idea and your passion. Please” Tzuyu pleaded, trying to convince me.

“I don’t know if I can do this Tzuyu, Jihyo”

“Don’t worry I will help you. We both will help you” I look at Jihyo, trying to figure out an answer that will help me and she just nodded her head as a sign for me to accept it.

“Okay... I’ll just give a try” Tzuyu let out a relieve sigh as soon as he heard me. I know I didn’t have any other choice. I’m hoping that I will never disappoint them.

Chou Tzuyu’s POV

Everything went so smooth this morning. I felt happy when Mina accept my offer. I have made an official announcement after lunch hour just now and everyone are happy with the announcement. I purposely put Mina’s place in front of my room so that I can see her. Since the day I had a dream about Mina, I have one kind of joy feeling inside me which is hard for me to describe.

*knock knock*

“Tzuyu, I need you to approve this budget for my team field work next week” Nayeon bring back me to the reality with her loud voice.

“You almost give me a heart attack” I took the document from her hand and read briefly before approve it.

“Thank you. By the way, I notice you keep on staring at Mina. Is it love at first sight?” she teases me and laugh like an evil.

“You talk nonsense. I will cut your budget if you think to continue” I threatened her -but of course it just a joke- so that she will stop. She’s pouting like a child as she heard me.

“Okay you are the boss. I’m going home now but if you like her just go and tell her. BYEEEE!!” Nayeon left my room with half running and it cause everyone in the office look at her. Jihyo look at me with a confuse and I just shrugged it off.

Jihyo already busy keeping her stuff but Mina still in front of the computer trying to finish the editing. She already pushes herself on the first day and I’m afraid it will give her a lot of pressure.

“Tzuyu, do you need anything? I’m going home now” I look Jihyo is ready to go home.

“No, I’m good. Thank you for today” Jihyo make an OK before leave.

Everyone slowly going home including me but Mina shows no sign of going home yet. I’m standing behind her but she didn’t no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter