Plain Life

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou Tzuyu’s POV

I stepped into the house with a tired mind after a very long day of work. It just a normal day for a person like me, who has nothing to worry about except for my work and sometimes I choose to sleep at my office since I feel like my house is too quiet. My daily life is plain and nothing to be proud. I lay down on the couch while thinking for how long more I will live like this. Slowly I’m falling into a deep sleep without I’m planning to.

“What are you doing here?” a lady hug me from behind. I can’t stop myself from smiling with her action.

“Nothing. Just taking some fresh air and relaxing” I’m caress her soft hand. I can feel she rest her head at my back.

“It feels so unreal for me to be like this with you”

“Yeah it feels unreal too for me” I bring her to my side to hold her shoulder while she leans onto my shoulder. Both of us just being silent and enjoy the scenery.

I know this is just a dream but why does it feel so real.

KRINGGGGGGG!!

A very loud alarm wakes me up from my sleep. I look around and right away notice that I’m sleeping without taking shower yesterday. I wake up with a confusing thought that I had about my dream. The dream feels so real until I can feel ache in my heart like it broke me.

“I know her but I don’t remember her name” I talk with myself as I make my way for a shower. I know that girl. We used to go to the same university. I wonder where is she right now and why she appears in my dream last night.

I stare at my wardrobe, thinking what to wear today. After almost 10 minutes, I finally decided to wear dark blue suit pants with white shirt. Simple and plain.

I work as a photographer and editor at my own small company. I have a few staff to help me run the company. A few back years we did great and slowly our names getting bigger among the modelling and entertainment company. Since that moment, we have a very busy schedule. It is indeed a small company, but Chou Photography is getting bigger and I’m proud of it.

After 20 minutes of driving, I’ve arrived at my office. I was greeted by my assistant as soon as I step into my room.

“Good morning Tzuyu, today you don’t have many appointments except for an interview for our new photographer at 10 a.m. in the morning and that’s it. Oh, and you might want to finish the editing for JYP Entertainment. That’s it”

“Thank you Jihyo for your reminder. By the way, can you buy me anything for breakfast? I didn’t eat since last night and you can buy whatever you want too” I gave her my card for her to use. My stomach didn’t stop singing since yesterday.

“Oh my god you didn’t eat again?! I think you need to find a girlfriend; you know to take care of you” She nagged at me while shook her head.

“Jihyo, you know what? When you nagging you sound like a granny” she gave me a sharp glare when I told her that and I can’t stop laughing.

“I’ll go first!” she slams the door as soon as she walked out from my room while I still laughing.

When she lost from my sight, I continue to prepare for interview later and finish my editing. Since we getting a lot of job, our company lack of photographer so i’m planning on getting one to help me.

While busy with the editing, I didn’t realize it already 10 a.m. and I saw Jihyo mumbling at me that it’s time for interview session. I make an OK sign and ask her to bring that person to my room.

“Good morning Mr Tzuyu” I didn’t focus when a girl enter my room and greet me.

“Good morning, please have a seat” I reply without looking at her at first but when I shift my eyes toward her, it shocks me.

“Thank you” she reply with full of manners and respect.

“I didn’t know it’s you who applied for this position” I said with a trembling voice. She is the one who appear in my dream yesterday. She’s so beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter