I need you

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's a part with a song in this chapter and if you want to listen you can click this link. Hug me - Jung Jun Il

Third Person POV

Tzuyu staring at Mina’s empty seat since Mina didn’t come to work for a week now. His plan to meet with her keep on failing. Momo also didn’t find a way to help him as Mina didn’t really come out from her room. Every single day after he came back from office, he will go to Mina’s house to check on her but all he got only a silent answer from Mina. He didn’t really confess his feelings towards Mina as he didn’t know the right way to say it but he is hoping that Mina will understand him.

As for Mina, she can feel Tzuyu sincerity when he keeps on coming every day and talk to her even Mina never replied to him back. Their body only separated by a single door every time he come to her house and his presence is enough to make Mina feels better. Mina is longing for Tzuyu but she is afraid to admit it although she always nervously waiting for Tzuyu to come every day. Tzuyu’s words during he had a fight with Dahyun still lingering in her mind and that’s the reason why she’s unable to meet with Tzuyu yet. Mina feelings are becoming more obvious and she’s afraid that it will risk their friendship. She can’t afford to lose him.

Mina is sitting on the floor, leaning at her door room while hugging her penguin plushie, waiting for Tzuyu to come as he always arrived around this hour. As soon as she heard Momo open their house door, she knew Tzuyu already arrived.

“Hi Mina. Have you eaten your meals today? I hope you did because I don’t want you to be sick. Well, it has been a week since you didn’t come to the office and it feels so dull for me. Oh, have you read today news? We already found a person who spread a rumor about me. I know him. He is someone from my high school. Sana used to reject him before that’s why he decides to get his revenge”

Mina listen to each of Tzuyu words carefully and she feels relieved that everything is done now.

“I have something to say but up to this moment, I still didn’t know how to tell you as I am bad at expressing my feelings. But yesterday, I listened to this one song and it reminds me of you, so much and I said it to myself this is what I want to say. I will play it for you”

Tzuyu begin to play the song on his phone. As soon as the song start, Mina knows what song it is and the way Tzuyu sing along with his sweet voice, it makes Mina heart sunk in sadness. Her tears begin to rolled down her cheeks and Tzuyu at the other side tried his best to hold his tears from running out from his eyes. Both of them are missing each other smile, scent and each hour they spend together.

I can’t overcome this sadness in my heart

As I endured through a sleepless and dark night again

Regardless of how I’m in despair

The morning wakes me up thoughtlessly

 

It hurts more than I expected

It’s digging in deeper than I thought

The countless nights of resenting you are like hell to me

 

Please stay by my side, stay with me

Don’t let go of me, who is holding your hand

If you take a step away from me

I’ll just take a step closer towards you

 

Thousands of times a day I think of you

All the hurtful words you said to me

Those empty eyes, that cold expression

 

You were such a pretty person

You were such a pretty person

Please don’t do this to me

You know me well enough

 

Please stay by my side, stay with me

Don’t let go of me, who is holding your hand

If you take a step away from me

I’ll just take a step closer towards you

 

I’m no longer myself, I’m not confidence

I can’t live a day without you

I don’t know what to do anymore

Me without you

 

Just hug me, please hug me tight

Don’t say anything and just run over to me

With a lonely and anxious heart

I’m still waiting for you like this

 

I love you; I love you

In this long silence, I’ll say out loud

What’s in my weak and foolish heart

 

Tzuyu is now facing Mina’s room door with both of his hand place on it while he kneeled down. He is hoping that Mina will get his confession through the song. He is hoping he will get to see Mina sweet smile again, hold her in his arm and will never let it go.

“I’m sorry Mina for not realized about it earlier. I’m sorry that I lied to you. I don’t know it would affect you this much. I’m sorry because of the walls that I create in myself, I have ignored your feelings, your sincerity and your concern towards me. Please, forgive me Mina. I need you…” Tzuyu voice begin to trembling as he can’t hold back his tears anymore. Mina in the room sobbing badly in silent when she heard Tzuyu trembling voice.

“I have forgiven you Tzuyu because I can’t stay mad at you for so long but I need my time” Mina mumbled in her mind.

The sky outside is like crying along with Mina and Tzuyu where the rain suddenly pouring heavily.

“It’s getting late and it’s not nice for me to stay here for too long. Mina, whenever you need me, just text me or give me a call. I will wait for you, always”

Tzuyu stares at Mina’s room door a few second before he knocked three times as a signal to Mina that he will leave.

When Mina heard her house door closed, she begins to cry out loud to release all the pain she’s been holding. Momo who are standing in front of Mina’s room feels her heart broke too when she heard her best friend crying like that. Momo just let Mina crying as much as she wants as she felt that is the way that could make Mina feels better.

 

After a few hours of crying and lost in her own thought, Mina decided to go out for a while to have some walk as the rain also has stopped from pouring. She changes into thick clothes and take her phone and purse with her before going out from room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter