Five

The All Seeing Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie I hear there's a cute little squirl hanging around," Yeri quiped at Irene. They were in a secluded section of the schools garden. Not many students know about this location and to those who knew of it they knew that Irene had an unofficial claim to it. Irene found this place to rest from all the eyes on her.

She can admit that there is allot to be thankful for, especially her undeniable beauty. But that beauty also came at a price. Nothing can be done so all she could do is choose wisely in who she associates with. Thats why she chooses to get away from other studens when it gets too bothersome for her.

Irene gace Yeri an uimpressed look, "Kim Yerim I have no idea what you are talking about."

Yeri laughed and sat down next to Irene. "Come on unnie dont you remember the small bear in your club. It's her friend. The small fluffy one."

Irene did remember who she was talking about. Though in Irene's mind a hamster fit the girl better. I wonder how her cheeks feel. They looked so soft.

"Hehehe unnie I know that look, yah shes younger stop it." Yeri then started to cackle at Irene's expression.

Irene cheeks warmed up and she yelled, "YAH! What are you talking about." She gave tiny slaps to Yeri's arm. 

"Unnie I know that look its the same look when you saw Momo's in those leggings last year or when you saw Chungha unnie in that outfit last year. It's always butts for you." 

"YAH KIM YERIM!" Irene yelled again. Yeri was saved from another round of slaps when Joy found the duo. 

She saw Irene furiously blushing and Yeri with a smile reserved for when she was being mischeivous. "What are you two being so loud for?"

"Nothing much, just Irene's obsession with butts and how she was ing on a cute girl." At this point Joy joined in wanting to tease the usual calm Irene. "What's her name?" She asked.

"I dont know, she's Seulgi's friend." Irene said

"Ha! So you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter