Three

The All Seeing Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life for Wendy could not get any better. She finally has a name for the pretty unnie. It was Irene, her real name is Joohyun but she goes by Irene in the school. Wenndy thought maybe it was her foreign name since she herself has one. No many refer to Wendy as Seungwan. Seulgi who has been upgraded to best friend status has taken to calling her Wan from Seungwan. 

 

The bear was adamant that she give Wendy a nickname. Wendy didn't think much of it. Sure best friends give each other nicknames all the time. For her she gave Seulgi the nickname Gomdori. But she still prefers to call her Seulgi. Only using the nickname to tease the older girl. 

 

Wendy also expanded her circle of friends to others in her class like Sejeong and Krystal. The trio bonded over joining the choir. While Seulgi chose to join the dance club instead. She was whining cutely at Wendy for a couple of days to make her join. Nothing she did made Wendy's mind change. She was set on joining choir.

 

She would later come to regret this. Pretty unnie, as Wendy likes to call Irene in her head, was the a member of the dance club. Once she found out. She was desperate to join in as well. Wanting to get closer to the older girl. Unfortunately choir and dance clubs meet at the same day at the same time. There was also an unspoken rivalry between the two clubs. 

 

Rumor has it that the old choir leader  two years back was the rival of the dance captain. The two were in the same year and both were excellent students. Their rivalry did not start until their last year in school. Wendy was not a student yet so all she heard was a second hand account of what happened. From what her trusted sources said, Tiffany and Taeyeon got in a heated argument over who will use the biggest practice room that was the old recreation room.  

Tiffany argued that dancing requires space therefore they needed the room more than the choir did. Taeyeon on the other hand said that they are the biggest club. They had too much members to get the smaller room that was usually assigned. The two took it up to their advisors and escalated it to the principle.

The two argued infront of the principle. Both sides not wanting to back down. They lobbied to the teachers and to fellow students on who to give the room to. The balding principle got even more hair loss from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter