Two

The All Seeing Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School has been in session for two weeks now. Wendy has acclimated nicely with her classmates and have befriended a friendly bear like girl. In any other setting she would have been too shy to approach the girl but they were assigned as seat mates. 

The first few interactions between the two have been awkward to say the least. Seulgi had the misconcetion that Wendy was a foreigner through and through. She struggled in communicating in english with Wendy. Wendy on the other hand thought that ther seatmate wanted to practice her english so she spoke as she would have back home. 

Thanfully for the bear Wendy spoke hanguk-mal. It was a relief for the poor girl.

Wendy was sitting in class lost in thought. In her hand she has a white handkerchief. Yes the very same one from the pretty unnie. Wendy washed it carefully and traced the embroidery of a cabbage. She wondered of all things a cabbage. Why a cabbage. Wendy couldnt fault it too much. She could admit that it was very unique. 

So lost in thought that she unconsciously pouted when thinking of the pretty unnie. She felt a poke. It was Seulgi poking her cheeks. Greeting her with her eye smile Seulgi kept her finger poking the squishy cheeks. The surrounding students were jealous of Seulgi as everyone has noticed the cute cheeks the Wendy has. They also wanted to poke and pinch it.

"What got you so lost in thought?"

Wendy sighed and turned her head away from her friends finger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter