The truth

Love hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The practice is over, they all went out of the practice room towards the mini-van, only Soojin turned right and started to walk away waving everyone goodbye. 

Shuhua got sad and went after her "Jinjin where are you going?? I thought we will watch a movie today" she said while grabbing her hand so she doesn't walk away.

Soojin looked at her, then at her members. They all gave her a blank look, so she's on her own to answer.

She looked at Shuhua again and gently smiled "Sorry Shu, but I have to go somewhere important, you understand right?"

​​​​​​"B-But-" before Shuhua could finish Soojin got annoyed and removed her hands from her grasp "I told you Shuhua I can't, now I have to go or I'll be late" 

Soojin started to walk away, Shuhua just watched her, not moving at all.

​​​​"But today is the day we became friends..." Shuhua said quietly so Soojin didn't hear her

But her members heard her and looked at each other sadly, then back Shuhua.

Yuqi went to her side and lightly tapped her shoulder "Come on Shu, let's go home it's starting to get cold."

Shuhua just turned around and went into the van, avoiding the sad looks of her members.

​​​​​​​They got the hint she wanted to be alone, so they let her sit in the back by herself.

​​​​​​​The ride back home was quiet.

​​​~Time skip: back at the dorm~

​​​​​​​Shuhua went straight into her room and locked the door, not wanting to talk with anyone.

Everyone else just, looked at her sadly. It hurt them to see her like that since her name is Yeh Hope after all.

​​​​​​"I swear to God if she doesn't tell her soon I'll tell her myself" Yuqi said sitting down on the couch

​​​​​​​Minnie agreed with her right away "Yeah, I can't stand to look at her like this anymore."

​​​​​​​Everyone started to chat about how will they tell her if Soojin doesn't, Miyeon just kept quiet.

​​​"What do you think, hun?" Minnie asked her girlfriend. 

​​​​​​"I think Shuhua isn't dumb." 

​​​​​​​She said and everyone kept quiet so she can continue.

​"There's rumors all over the media, all over the company and even on the streets. Also, this isn't Soojins first time to flip her off like this saying 'she needs to go somewhere'. Shuhua conected the dots for by now sure..." 

​​​​​​​They all looked twoards Shuhuas room with sadness, finally understanding they maybe failed to protect their little baby. 

​​​​​​​Little did they know that Shuhua was sitting on the floor with her back on the door, listening to their conversation with silent tears going down her face. 

'So I was right, the rumors are true.' Shuhua hugged her knees to her chest and hid her face in her arms. 

She bit her lip so a sob doesn't escape . 

'She's dating him again, and they all lied to me about it, including her herself...'

____________________________________________________

Soojin was in the park, walking hand in hand with Hui. 

They talked about their day, about their group and about the future they will face together. 

What put a stop to that is Soojins ring tone, she took her phone out of her pocket and saw that Soyeon was calling her. 

​​​​​​​She was confused but answered anyway, it might be something important. 

​​"Hello?" 

​"Soojin, we think she knows..."

Soojin stopped walking, which made Hui look at her confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter