Feelings

Love hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua was sitting on the window, she couldn't sleep.

It was already 3am, she was looking at the stars slightly covered by clouds.

She had a blank look in her eyes, unlike the stars right now, she lost the shine in them.

You could no longer see happiness, joy not even confusion, just an empty look.

'Why the did I act like that?? Now she's gonna know I feel something more for her. I can't believe I said that 'best friend' bull, but made it obvious I...'

Shuhua let out a quiet grunt and put her palm on her forehead, she started to get a headache. 

She looked down from the stars to the ground, then hid her face in the palms of her hands. 

'ing perfect...'

She got off the window, took her phone, her jacket and quietly unlocked the door of her bedroom. 

She knew her members should be dead asleep by now, she just wanted to get out for a walk without anyone noticing. 

She tip-toed her way thru the hallway, trying not to wake anyone up. 

Since the lights were off, she couldn't see the shoe right in the middle of it and-

​​​"Holy shi-" she fell down and made a loud noise. 

She didn't move, she stayed still to see if anyone will get out of their rooms. 

But noone did. 

That made Shuhua sigh in relief, she went near the exist door and started to put her shoes on. 

Not long after she did, she heard her name being called. 

​"Shuhua?" 

She froze, trying not to make a sound. 

​​​​"Shu I saw your bedroom door opened and I heard a noise, are you okay?" 

Shuhua decided to give in and answer her unnie. 

​​​​​"I'm here, Miyeon-unnie."

Miyeon followed the sound of her voice which took her to the exit door. 

​​​​​​​She made a stern face. 

​​​​"And where do you think you're going?" 

​​​​​​​Shuhua looked at her straight faced, she wasn't going to give in to that anymore. 

​​​​"Out."

​"Shuhua do you have any ide-" 

​​​​"Yes I know what time it ing is, leave me alone I'm 20 not 6."

​​​​​​​Miyeon was shocked by Shuhuas response, but she saw something like that coming, she was mad at all of them. 

​​​She has a valid reason why to be. 

​​​"Look I know you're mad-" 

​​"Unnie, I don't give a damn anymore. It's not like you didn't lie to me before. Besides, she can date who ever she wants..." Shuhua said the last part a bit more quietly. 

​​​​​​​Miyeon looked at her sadly, she can see the makane was really hurt by what happened. 

"I'm going with you." Miyeon said while putting on her shoes

​​"There won't be any need for that, I'll be just fine on my own." The younger answered coldly and opened the exit door

​​​But before she could get out, she heard her Unnie say

​​​​​​"I know you love her." 

​​​​​​​It made Shuhua stop, with her hand still on the doorknob. 

​​​​"It's quite obvious, I suspected that for a long time, seeing your reaction today just confirms everything." Miyeon said while tying up her second shoelaces. 

​​​​​​​Shuhua kept quiet, she didn't know what to say. 

​​​​​​​The eldest one got up and grabbed her shoulder, which made Shuhua turn around. 

​​​​​​​She was met with Miyeon warm gaze and soft motherly smile. 

​​​​"And I know you need a shoulder to lean on right now. So let me just get my jacket and we can go wherever you want so we can talk, if you want to, or maybe even not. We can just keep quiet and walk if that makes you more comfortable." 

​​​​​​

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter