The start

Love hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunshine came thru the room landing gently on her face, slowly waking her up. 

She didn't want to get out of bed just yet, it was warm and coozy, so she just the other side of the bed a closed her eyes wanting to go back to sleep.

Just as she was about to go back to her little dreamland-

"SHUHUAAAAAAAAAA" she heard someone scream and felt someone jump on her. 

"Oi!!! Yuqi, what the hell!!!" Shuhua screamed trying to get Yuqi off of her.

"C'mon sleepy head you have to get ready, we have practice soon!" she said while jumping on Shuhua trying to annoy her.

"Alright, alright!! I'll get ready just get off!!" Yuqi finally got off of her and went back to the living room closing the door after her.

Shuhua groaned but slowly started to get out of her bed. She went to her closet and pulled out her favorite gray pants and her green shirt.

​​​​As she was putting her shirt on, she heard someone enter, she thought it's Yuqi again so she said annoyed.

​​​​​​"I said I'll get ready god damn it can't you just-" "Relax, Shu, it's me." she heard a soft voice speaking ever so gently, a voice she could recognize anywhere, anytime. 

"SOOJIN-UNNIE!!" she got startled and started to put on her shirt faster so her 'little' crush doesn't see her as she is. 

In the process, she ripped her sleeve a little bit which made her groan, but she didn't feel mad for long, since she heard her JinJin laugh at how doorky she just looked.

​​​"Calm down Shuhua, it's not like I've never seen you without your shirt before, besides your back is facing me. I just came to tell you that we are waiting for you, breakfast is ready." 

Shuhua heard the door close and she finally turned around to face them with a sign, she didn't want to turn around while Soojin was there so she doesn't see her so embarrassed.

But as soon as she turned around, Soojin entered again. 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you!" she started, giving Shuhua a genetle smile "Good morning, Shu."

The sunshine that was waking her up is now gently shovering her love, making her look even more angelic than she already looks. Her brown eyes looking like pools of caramel, the ever charming mole under one of them that still catches her eye until this day, her red lips looking like the most beautiful rose. And the smile she was giving her, just, wow. Shuhua would give anything to pause this moment and take a picture of Soojin now.

​​​But she couldn't help but just look at at awe, lightly opened. She got out of her trance after 5 good seconds and said "Y-Yeah, morning to you too, Jinjin."

Soojin then left her room, again, and Shuhua went to her bed, grabbed her pillow,

and screamed into it so noone hears her.

She couldn't help it, Soojin just looked so beautiful, well, not like she doesn't look beautiful every single day to her

​​​​​​​But it's not like she doesn't want to scream at those moments too.

​​​​​​​She just doesn't have a pillow she can scream into. 

​​​​​​​She dropped her it back onto her bed, got her together, and went out of her room to great everyone

"Morninggggg Shu" Shuhua heard Miyeon say as she was getting out of the comfort of her room and closing the door. 

Miyeon and Minnie are watching TV together, they already ate, Yuqi and Soyeon were just getting away from the table, talking about their new comeback, while Soojin was cleaning up dishes they left behind. 

"Good morning to everyone besides Woogie" Shuhua said making eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter