Here I Am

Purpose

Here I am, sitting in front of the mirror, getting ready for bed. What is the loneliest moment for an artist? I would say it is when you arrive home after a performance. The deafening silence is a stark contrast with the loud cheers you experienced not long ago. It's a wrap for the christmas concert, I am so glad that Seohyun came. Even after 10 years in the industry, I still get nervous before the start of any concert, having a familiar face certainly helps a lot.

 

Today, you were brought up in the talking as well. Seohyun said you are still as loud, I could see it from your insta story. So glad that you are truly happy back in LA. Fans were hoping for a TaeTiSeo reunion on stage but that’s not going to happen for now… I can’t do it.

 

I know we have talked about this way before it happened and I am thankful that you thought of prepping me early. But I guess, it was beyond our imagination that it would be this tough, to fight against the schedules and time zones. Without you by my side, it felt like I have lost my happiness, my light… I know I promised you not to overthink and it’s not a breakup but the longing feel.. I really can’t help it.

 

I am sorry I didn’t pick up your call again, I really miss you alot but if I hear your voice, I am afraid all my walls will crumble and I will end up flying over to LA and not come back. So all I can do is sit here, staring at our photos together.